is n e 1 going to Syd Uni Ancient History Study Day on 25th June??? (1 Viewer)

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
Originally posted by Sickle
God tell me about it! Lol I thought it was funny how some ppl left right in the middle of it. Thank god it didnt go till three.... I would have attempted suicide...
Yeah i know it was heaps funny, and when people walked in late, he just stood there and gave them a dirty... That happened in the Sparta one too , people just upped and left! then he was like "ahh i think i'll wrap it up now"...

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
In each session I got so bored that I started to etch stuff into the desk-table-thingy lol I hope it wasn't to loud because my friend sitting next to me got really annoyed about it....lol heheheh

Katjif

pondering dystopic life
HSC
Consider youselves lucky you weren't stuck in Minoan Art.. for those of you NOT doing Minoa, just letting u know, the art section is SOOO small in comparison to things like ohh I don't know.. society, government etc. and this lecturer was going on about how to make faience (as if we care) and god knows what! We took to flirting with some quite sexy boys a few rows down.... ;)

rachie234

nessie_lee said:
Yeah i know it was heaps funny, and when people walked in late, he just stood there and gave them a dirty... That happened in the Sparta one too , people just upped and left! then he was like "ahh i think i'll wrap it up now"...
haha funny funny... our school was some of the ones that left the spartan lecture early :), we had to go to another lecture but turned up really early anyway so really there was no point leaving... oh well, lol

charmed_cuties

Bubblegum girl
HSC
hmm, well wen i went into the first lecture on Roman society, some guy just pointed out that "hey there are asians doing ancient history", well i was sitting in front of them and turned around and looked at them! i'm not quite sure if it was a total insult or one of those half insults half compliment!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha dear, this was for last year's one ;)

chooky_girl26

Lyshiez
HSC
Uni Grad
Our school is going to the uni day...... it'll be good.... apart from the fact we have to be at the train station at like bloody 6 in the morning.... !

OutOfOrder

HSC
Ahhh
How the hell do i find info on this? My mum's friend who teaches at some uni told me about it, and i can't find it anywhere on the website.

suger_plum

Banned
In Heads Racing Car Bed!!! You Know You Want Me!!!
HSC
ohhh, and it was really good. except one of the female lecturrs looked like a man and kinda swayed my attentiona bit. but otherwise, i would reccomend going if there are any more. i would be willing to pay top $$$ to go again. it sjust helped so much.

OutOfOrder

HSC
Its gone already? :(
I heard there was meant to be another one before the trials...
I'd love to see your notes an Akhenaten and Sparta please!
i have an exam on Akh on tuesday

And can you tell me what the actual thing was called? just Ancient History Study Day?

thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)