Is racism really that bad? (1 Viewer)

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
If people were smart enough to see through the god myth then there'd be far less violence

Racism has led to far less violence than religion overall
It is naive to think that in the abscence of religion the world would be more peaceful. Religion has historically been an casus belli however in it's abscene there would have been other excuses to kill each other. In fact the militarism of religion is arguably just a reflection of the society in which it has developed.

Sadiah

HSC
If people were smart enough to see through the god myth then there'd be far less violence

Racism has led to far less violence than religion overall
Why compare racism to Religion?

Racism is the product of ignorance.

Plus, with respect to what you've said ... it's not religion, but it's culture that should be classified as the contributing factor to racism.

b1gboyjames

Banned
HSC
Religion is also the product or ignorance
why the fuck are you saying shit about Islam for? Islam is enlightenment and all other religion give people ignorance. you fucking say shit about Islam one more time im going to blow you up ok now say sorry.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Religion isn't so much a product of ignorance as it is being intentionally ignorant. It is far worse.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
No you fuckwit, what he is alluding to is the fact that it was obviously a typo, as f is directly under r. I am posting on an iPhone with a small touchscreen keypad.

Now what genius?

*Minka*

HSC
It wasn't an argument. However generally, anglo people do not suffer the brutalities of racism. You're probably Serb anyway I assume. Your family and people are not the only ones who suffered because of war.
Never said we were, but those who claim that white people never suffer at the ends of racism or ethnic conflict are simply misinformed.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Never said we were, but those who claim that white people never suffer at the ends of racism or ethnic conflict are simply misinformed.
i like ur sig...and ur so true...apparently we cant get people being racist towards us...because a few bad eggs in our past did horrible things

*Minka*

HSC
i like ur sig...and ur so true...apparently we cant get people being racist towards us...because a few bad eggs in our past did horrible things
I am both Serbian and Croatian (Serbian born/raised Croatian mother, Serbian-Croatian father), the amount of people who think I must be so hateful I can't stand myself is mindblowing.

I am Serbian and I hate Milosevic. The amount of people who are shocked when i said that.....

b1gboyjames

Banned
HSC
I am both Serbian and Croatian (Serbian born/raised Croatian mother, Serbian-Croatian father), the amount of people who think I must be so hateful I can't stand myself is mindblowing.

I am Serbian and I hate Milosevic. The amount of people who are shocked when i said that.....
someone with serb blood is automatically considered scum. I hav more respect for the jews than you're type of scummy people.

b1gboyjames

Banned
HSC
Um but the good whites (Christians) murdered the bad whites (Muslims)

that's how my dad told me anyway
lol i guess the bad turks shouldve continued on raping the serbs. fuck, only if the ottomans literally raped every serb woman...that would be so good

jennyfromdabloc

coked up sociopath
HSC
It is naive to think that in the abscence of religion the world would be more peaceful. Religion has historically been an casus belli however in it's abscene there would have been other excuses to kill each other. In fact the militarism of religion is arguably just a reflection of the society in which it has developed.
The same thing could be said of racism though.

He never suggested eliminating religion would eliminated violence, but all else being equal, both racism and religion mean there is more violence.

Good people will always do good things, and bad people will do bad things, but it takes religion to make good people do bad things.

*Minka*

HSC
someone with serb blood is automatically considered scum. I hav more respect for the jews than you're type of scummy people.
You're = You are.
Your = Your.

Even the one with Serb Blood can tell you that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)