is smoking weed bad? (1 Viewer)

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Why is marijuana not legal? Why is marijuana not legal?
It's a natural plant that grows in the dirt.
Do you know what's not natural?
80 year old dudes with hard-ons. That's not natural.
But we got pills for that.
We're dedicating all our medical resources to keeping the old guys erect,
but we're putting people in jail for something that grows in the dirt?

Wheelbarrows

Banned
HSC
Why is marijuana not legal? Why is marijuana not legal?
It's a natural plant that grows in the dirt.
Do you know what's not natural?
80 year old dudes with hard-ons. That's not natural.
But we got pills for that.
We're dedicating all our medical resources to keeping the old guys erect,
but we're putting people in jail for something that grows in the dirt?
YouTube - Katt Williams - Weed

guywithoutaname

HSC
N/A
Re: its bad

it doesnt matter how many times you smoked it, its not good for you. very similar to taking poison (no difference actually), so try taking some poison and tell me taking it once does jack-shit!
But also you're wrong. You have given no evidence to back up your "view". I knew someone who was dying from cancer who almost starved to death. You know why he recovered from his death bed and lived a few years longer?????? Medicinal marijuana. I kid you not. It made him want to eat, it prolonged his life, his kids had a father for a few years more. Please fact check before giving uneducated one sided opinions

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC

But also you're wrong. You have given no evidence to back up your "view". I knew someone who was dying from cancer who almost starved to death. You know why he recovered from his death bed and lived a few years longer?????? Medicinal marijuana. I kid you not. It made him want to eat, it prolonged his life, his kids had a father for a few years more. Please fact check before giving uneducated one sided opinions
Well, to be fair, your response doesn't really constitute evidence either way either; an anecdote is not the singular form of evidence.

guywithoutaname

HSC
N/A

Well, to be fair, your response doesn't really constitute evidence either way either; an anecdote is not the singular form of evidence.
Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows
The Cancer Council New South Wales :: Medical Use of Marijuana Fact Sheet
Marijuana Use in Supportive Care for Cancer - National Cancer Institute
Marijuana links to cancer going up in smoke - World - smh.com.au
Study Finds No Cancer-Marijuana Connection - washingtonpost.com

This good enough? I'm sorry. I'm very passionate about this topic because marijuana has fixed a lot of problems (not mine, to do with me) in my lifetime. And no, I'm not a user. So my opinion is more valid than those that do smoke and are 100% pro-marijuana. I'm not 100%, I'm around 99%.

Enigmanation

HSC
Oh SNAP haha

Look, its bad for you. It damages your lungs, brain etc, even if you have only done it once. Even drinking alcohol once will damage your body in some way.
The way i see it, i have only one body and this lifetime in which to own it. so why damage it with drugs? even if it is "only once". And no, that doesnt mean im a nerd or anything like that. you can still have fun without drugs.
Cool story bro.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
fuck i'd love to walk into my exam blazed.

would make it that much more fun!

Zrap

glock9
HSC
In year 10 since it was just school certificate, these guys i know went into the toilets before school certificate and blazed up. They rekon they have never done better in a test.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)