is smoking weed bad? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I have a prescription for it. I find it a great relaxant. No side effects at all from me. Although I usually use a vaporiser as it's preferable, smoking it is also perfectly fine if done in moderation.

If you nerds going on about "It's a drug it must be bad!" research the fucking facts. It slows cancer growth and prevents alzheimers along with many other benefits. It's a natural herb with no additives unlike the cancer sticks aka government revenue sticks.

I didn't think weed for medical reasons was legal in Australia yet?

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Oh hey there guys

Don't smoke weed or you might end up world famous, wealthy beyond belief, a sex machine to all the chicks, and generally win at everything.

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
i have heard claims that marijuana is linked to skitzophrenia. T/F?

i think any drug you put into your body isnt "good" but as to whether marijuana is "bad for you", i dont think that is true.

chuckyhol

HSC
Some people have different reactions to weed. There are proven cases where people have had a bad reaction to marijuana, and as such have been mentally impaired, at times for the rest of their lives.

Similar cases have occurred especially when people have taken mushrooms, which can cause reactions in people that permanently alter the mind (as well as drugs such as LSD). However, people have had similar reactions to much harder drugs, as well as common pharmaceuticals. Or, in some cases Adderall which is commonly prescribed for attention disorders can cause permanent damage to some people.

Overall, there is no one answer to whether or not marijuana is bad for you. It can have an incredibly bad effect on some people, or it can be fine.

I smoke, and it hasn't affected me badly, but I know someone who trips out and tries to kill people when he smokes.

Ivich

HSC
or a junkie, either way is fine
Oh SNAP haha

Look, its bad for you. It damages your lungs, brain etc, even if you have only done it once. Even drinking alcohol once will damage your body in some way.
The way i see it, i have only one body and this lifetime in which to own it. so why damage it with drugs? even if it is "only once". And no, that doesnt mean im a nerd or anything like that. you can still have fun without drugs.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
I have a prescription for it. I find it a great relaxant. No side effects at all from me. Although I usually use a vaporiser as it's preferable, smoking it is also perfectly fine if done in moderation.

If you nerds going on about "It's a drug it must be bad!" research the fucking facts. It slows cancer growth and prevents alzheimers along with many other benefits. It's a natural herb with no additives unlike the cancer sticks aka government revenue sticks.

Hang on, you live near Terry Hills don't you? No wonder you smoke pot...

chuckyhol

HSC
Oh SNAP haha

Look, its bad for you. It damages your lungs, brain etc, even if you have only done it once. Even drinking alcohol once will damage your body in some way.
The way i see it, i have only one body and this lifetime in which to own it. so why damage it with drugs? even if it is "only once". And no, that doesnt mean im a nerd or anything like that. you can still have fun without drugs.
Ya you only have one life. Besides, any years over 80 will be bloody terrible. Have to take tons of pills, might not remember my kids, will be a pain to the people around me.

I'd rather get fu.cked up trying every drug in the book, and get messy every weekend with a bucket load of alchohol and just cut 20 years off my life.

Same goes with everything. Hell yeah im going to jump off a waterfall. Hell yeah im going skydiving. Hell yeah i'm going to let a bi.tch choke me until I almost pass out so it makes the orgasm that much better.

Live life so you will never have a reason to say, I wish I had.

Ivich

HSC
Ya you only have one life. Besides, any years over 80 will be bloody terrible. Have to take tons of pills, might not remember my kids, will be a pain to the people around me.

I'd rather get fu.cked up trying every drug in the book, and get messy every weekend with a bucket load of alchohol and just cut 20 years off my life.

Same goes with everything. Hell yeah im going to jump off a waterfall. Hell yeah im going skydiving. Hell yeah i'm going to let a bi.tch choke me until I almost pass out so it makes the orgasm that much better.

Live life so you will never have a reason to say, I wish I had.

yeah, this is true, i would hate to be old and crippling, and having machines breathe for me etc. but as for having a bitch choke me until i almost pass out so that i can have a better orgasm, id rather not. lol

Ivich

HSC
Drugs are for people without ambition.
nah, they may have ambition, but when one is smoking it over a longer period of time, then that ambition is killed, along with their brain cells.

HSC
I;ve tried it... but i;m not addicted. I did it at schoolies and on holidays.. But I dont think its anything special... There are worse drugs out there!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)