is smoking weed bad? (1 Viewer)

boris

Banned
HSC
Nat3skiz said:
what you mean by the opposite.
Did you not read the quote I posted re: marijuana killing cancer cells?

Heyu8myrice

HSC
Its terrible for you. i'll never try it because i have heard of a lot of people who have been affected badly in mental ways by it. Also its illegal and its not worth spending money for a risk to your health and the risk of paying a hefty fine.
My advice... stay away from the stuff it can ruin your life with ease:bomb:

Atonofrash

HSC
Heyu8myrice said:
Its terrible for you. i'll never try it because i have heard of a lot of people who have been affected badly in mental ways by it. Also its illegal and its not worth spending money for a risk to your health and the risk of paying a hefty fine.
My advice... stay away from the stuff it can ruin your life with ease:bomb:
AGH troll plz fuck off

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i'd allow my kids to try pot. I think it's part of normal development to experiment with a bit of drugs and alcohol.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Slidey said:
On that note, alcohol is one of the worst drugs to give your kids access to before age 18 (especially before 16), due to the effects it has on brain development.
how much do you need for it to have an adverse affect? I remember drinking a little bit when I was like 13 (not much seriously) and I turned out okay. I imagine in large doses it would be very detrimental though.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Slidey said:
On that note, alcohol is one of the worst drugs to give your kids access to before age 18 (especially before 16), due to the effects it has on brain development.
I binge drinked from an early age (i think 14), but as long as you don't let your kids do it every weekend at parties, I think a bit of experimentation is fine.

Atonofrash

HSC
Road Runner said:
Lmao of course weed is bad for you - that's like 'common' sense :/ (didn't you study PDHPE in yrs 7 - 10?)

People who don't feel the side effects are just too stoned to feel anything.

And even if you can't feel / see any side effects, its doing damage to every cell in your body which will cause major health problems in the future.

And BTW smoking weed is illegal if you didn't now.

DONT SMOKE WEED! (people who smoke it are just losers)
hgcv bkhnkmll;

:|

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
EightySixMafia said:
In answer to the thread title.

NO

Fuck people without an open mind
Um acknowledging the potential negative effects of a substance on your health is hardly being narrow minded.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Even after Slideys post I still much prefer taking E to smoking weed.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
jezzmo said:
Heard this one more than a few times. And I somewhat agree until .. why is it you know they smoke pot? Probably because of their amotivation and acceptance of bludgery.

I am more and more surprised by the day when I speak to people at the pub who are either stoned or enjoy the odd reefer. Why? You would never guess it. The only reason I find out about their use is because my own use comes to float either because my eyes look like lasers or because it arrives in casual conversation like a cigarette amongst beers.

I know a lot of couch stoners. About as many as I know alcoholics who are equally proactive and distant from the sofa. Drinking in public has not the same social stigma. I know a REDICULOUSLY LARGE QUANTITY of pot smokers who are not and should be be defined by such a term, as much as you don't call your best friend a jay-walking cereal eater. They hold down social jobs, interact and live exuberantly. Occasionally they have a couch night, and a couch night with weed is an improvement. Otherwise they live like humans. And they walk past you on the sidewalk like the other person on the sidewalk who is walking past you. The one in the suit, with the powdery noise you didn't care to see. In this case it's just flour. He's a careless baker, and he's gone to the newsagency to buy a scratchie. He doesn't win. But he donates the coin he used to scratch it to a very young busking irishman who can not more than toot from his crippled saxophone. Everyone is laughing, but his red hair will not subdue.

that was the most moving speech i've ever read

nikolas

HSC
My opinion on weed is the same on alcohol. Do it responsibly, know your limits etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)