is smoking weed bad? (1 Viewer)

NewiJapper

HSC

As you can see from the diagram above, if you were to choose weed over cigarettes...you would have made the right choice. By all means everything no that graph of drugs is bad for you, weed just isn't THAT bad.

jazzzod

HSC

As you can see from the diagram above, if you were to choose weed over cigarettes...you would have made the right choice. By all means everything no that graph of drugs is bad for you, weed just isn't THAT bad.
Where can i get some of this 'khat' stuff (is it actually cat?)

Seems pretty healthy

WTB KHAT.

NewiJapper

HSC
philphie said:
yeah i'm pretty good at using excel too

Well I'm sure the people in England who did the study used excel. It is on the wiki site. I didn't create it myself :p

dog on heat

check it out uh uh uh uh
HSC
stastitics bro

on your wedding day you will be pretty happy, but not as happy as u were on pills

and you will be like wat wat wat

justinw

HSC
how is there no differnece. u take poison once u die or nearly die, u smoke weed once and notihng really happens. ( u cant die from smoking weed) maybe cancer from weed, but u need a life time habit for that
some people are just plain fucking retarded, thats the difference.
its like saying shooting yourself in the head is the same as smoking pot, you either die or you dont, retard!!!!:eek::eek:

hotdimsim

HSC
i watched a documentary about the different drugs/substances in our society, and ranked the drugs from most dangerous to least. They consulted psychologists, pharmacists etc and used other factors such as 'danger to society' as well as 'danger to physical health' etc. It was quite interesting, i think its on top documentaries .com (sorry for the ambiguous address, i watched it on my mates computer and didnt take note of how he got it)

anyway, from memory the results were
1. heroin
2. cocaine/crack
5. alcohol
~ 12. MDMA/Ecstasy
18. marijuana

Very interesting doco, only went for twenty min

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)