• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Is the customer always right? (1 Viewer)

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
you know many of the customers are generally very nice people
thats when they are not customers
they turn into animals when they are shopping
they get scary and stuff
i notice it..on ppl i know..when it comes to shopping
move out of their way and yes they are always right

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
No, I live in Hurstville! But I use to work there too, and on Saturday morning, when the biggest blomongers don't let you move and push you and yell at you and ram their trollies into you (.....oh wait. Thats me with the Trolly, rammiung fuckwits who push me and are rude to me first)

I hate Hurstville shopping and I'm a customer there now....... It truly is a horrible place.

As for rude customers, we get a few and I'm just sarcastically polite to them. And people who demand to be served ahead of other who were their first, it's a bit more blunt like "In case you didn't notice, we have lines for a reason, sunshine". But you usually get someone really nice that makes up for all the cockheads. Then again, just fucking up peoples orders is enough to get back at them ;) Esspecially since they don't know until they've cleared customs and can do absolutley nothing. Mwahahaha. Good side to the Airport -- Customs and Point of No Return!

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
White Rabbit said:
As for rude customers, we get a few and I'm just sarcastically polite to them. And people who demand to be served ahead of other who were their first, it's a bit more blunt like "In case you didn't notice, we have lines for a reason, sunshine". But you usually get someone really nice that makes up for all the cockheads. Then again, just fucking up peoples orders is enough to get back at them ;) Esspecially since they don't know until they've cleared customs and can do absolutley nothing. Mwahahaha. Good side to the Airport -- Customs and Point of No Return!
lol...good on ya !

too bad where i work, if i stuff up and order, we get yelled at and have to make it up to them -.-" it sucks.

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
stay away from the main street, there's trolley ramming, car ramming, people ramming well all sorts of ramming u can conjur up...i'd stay in westfield (less of the street turmoil, WAY too many people on the street)

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
I'd avoid Hurstville at all costs. I live 5 minutes away from Hurstville, and I'll travel the extra 15 minutes and go to Rockdale Plaza to do my shopping...Nothing special there, just nicer people.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
well a friend said they wanted to go there
i was wondering if it was worth it
or if i should just stick to westfeilds paramatta

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
stick to parra. Theres nothing that you can get in Hurstville that you cant get in Parra mate.

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
"The customer is always right" concept was scrapped as soon as customers started to abuse it, which was roughly 5 seconds after it was introduced.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)