Is there anybody out there? (1 Viewer)

baxter

Little Miss
HSC
at least u guys aren't doing China!!!
And outta everyone that does china, no one does stupid sun yat-sen either!! I swear im the only person doing sun yat-sen.

"what is the significance of sun yat-sen?"
"I DUN KNOW HE DIDN"T DO NE THING BUT RUN AROUND BETWEEN CHINA AND JAPAN!!!!!!!!"

baxter

Little Miss
HSC
shuddup!!!!!!!!!!

IT"S NOT FAIR!!!!!!!

stupid school

=(

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
no no no. u got me wrong, i wasnt laughing at ur misery, i was laughing at the sun yat sen comment. :p

craz

HSC
Originally posted by baxter
at least u guys aren't doing China!!!
And outta everyone that does china, no one does stupid sun yat-sen either!! I swear im the only person doing sun yat-sen.

"what is the significance of sun yat-sen?"
"I DUN KNOW HE DIDN"T DO NE THING BUT RUN AROUND BETWEEN CHINA AND JAPAN!!!!!!!!"

ehh i beg to differ. people at my school are doing it and they have to do sun yat sen. i had to do him last year as well as WWI and indochina + all the stuff on him is the same...after writing a few essays his facts and history are like a breeze...

jess-8k

Hey Ziff, you said you wanted to help people with modern. I'm not in HSC yr, but will be next yr, but I'm in exams at the moment and have an essay on russia and the romanovs they want us to research ourselves and write about in the exam, even though we haven't really covered it - weird. Have any ideas about where I should start for this one?:
"How did the 1905 Revolution and WWI lead to the Bolshevik Revolution of 1917" --- your help, or anyone else's, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

mervvyn

Marshm'ello
Somewhere over the rainbow... yes, that rainbow.
HSC
i reckon sarah... so quiet around here... *extra bumpage*

jess: i know precious little about the russian revolution, but i bet you could use lenin's quote around the time of the first revolution (i think it was him and then) - "the revolution is dead, long live the revolution!" just taking another stab, WW1 took a lot out of russia and weakened the army's capacity to crush revolts/suppress revolutionary elements, and eventually drew the tsar over to the front rather than maintaining control at home, allowing plots to be organised somewhat more freely.
You'd have to check that though, but i think it's right...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)