Is there still time? (1 Viewer)

AtlasX

HSC
I just got my rankings for some of my subjects. Most were great but there was one that really bothered me. To start off with my school is ranked terribly 400-500.
In Ancient History I'm sitting on 7/14 and have already completed 50% of my assessments. I have another which is worth 25% and of course the trials which is worth 25%.
Can I still come first or probably even the top 3 if I do well in these next two assessments? I don't think the gaps are very big between each student.

buriza

conviction
HSC
I just got my rankings for some of my subjects. Most were great but there was one that really bothered me. To start off with my school is ranked terribly 400-500.
In Ancient History I'm sitting on 7/14 and have already completed 50% of my assessments. I have another which is worth 25% and of course the trials which is worth 25%.
Can I still come first or probably even the top 3 if I do well in these next two assessments? I don't think the gaps are very big between each student.
Yes, you definitely still have time to make top 3 if you do well in the next two assessments. :)

buriza

conviction
HSC
Even possibly first? As I said, I don't think the gaps are major
Well, you have said yourself that the gaps are not major. Therefore, it is plausible that you may be able to be first given there is 50% of internal assessments left. :)

Hopp

HSC
Theoretically you can rank top 3 and even 1st. However it is an obvious remark to state that you will have to score extremely high in the following assessments, and more importantly, get higher marks than the students ranked above you. At the end of the day, the answer to any "ranking" question is that the best possible outcome is achieved by you scoring the best you can.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)