is there such thing as love (1 Viewer)

bridgett

betty's bitch
HSC
i believe there is such a thing as love, but some ppl ive been talking to lately seem to think its just a fear of loneliness ... what do u think ?

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
love definately exists. if your scared of loneliness and had no friends youd love everyone then wouldnt you, cause youd be that desparate. i dont think people like that exist, well not many at least

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
bridgett said:
i believe there is such a thing as love, but some ppl ive been talking to lately seem to think its just a fear of loneliness ... what do u think ?
yes of course love exists ,its a beautiful thing:)

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
bubz :D said:
all you need is love :p
i love the beatles!!!!!

but yes there is love- for there to be hate there must be love

its the whole spectrum of human emotions that our feeble lil minds try to comprehend and/or control

mack

Banned
HSC
I think that "fear of loneliness" thing is just a term thrown around by fundamentalists....Of course love exists.

J

jhakka

bridgett said:
Most people who say love doesn't exist are just angsty/cynical teens who want to emphasise this image by acting like nothing that can even be considered positive truly exists.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Yes it exists, and for those who question its existance, they simply just haven't experienced it yet.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
being realistic is one thing, but also appreciating the good things as well as the bad is needed to be "realistic"- than focusing on the pain

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
it is definitely not just a fear of loneliness

how does a fear of loneliness make you feel like that? even something as simple as loving your family is not a fear of loneliness.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
iambored said:
it is definitely not just a fear of loneliness

how does a fear of loneliness make you feel like that? even something as simple as loving your family is not a fear of loneliness.
yeah i agree :) it definetly exists, in a number of forms (eg the love for ur family, ur relatives, ur pets, ur boyfriend/girlfriend, ur friends)
i dont think theres any way it couldnt exist :) its so beautiful :)

miss_megs

HSC
Love definitely exists... i dont know how ppl can say it doesnt. Its the most powerful emotion that can not be controlled.. it just happens. Its something that is always there and comes in many forms... for bf/gf, family, admiration for someone, crush on a famous person etc etc. The world wouldnt work without it :p

Collin

HSC
N/A
The interpretation of love is subjective to different people. Although I don't personally define love as 'a fear of loneliness', some others might. That would be THEIR definition of love. Also, people's experiences with love help them to evolve their definition of it. One's own feelings on love and exactly what it is often evolves from the first time they fall in love all the way up to when they die.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)