is there such thing as love (1 Viewer)

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
alien said:
abuse is repeated action. not a one off. so no. people who abuse their partners don't really 'love' them, they just use them as objects of control. it's like by controlling their partner they have control of their own life or something. really sad.
yes there is such thing as love

yeah, if you put it that way i dont think there should be any excuse abusing your partner. If you love them, you'd be showing them a level of decency and respect.

jellybeenz

HSC
I think those people have a fucked up idea of love, but thats not to say that they dont love the person in a fucked up way inside their own head.

bridgett

betty's bitch
HSC
jellybeenz said:
I think those people have a fucked up idea of love, but thats not to say that they dont love the person in a fucked up way inside their own head.
good point ... it could just b that they hav their own interpretation of love, where they r the dominant figure in the relationship ...

are dominant figures right ??? should their b one ??? its sourta traditional but not so common these days right ???

jellybeenz

HSC
bridgett said:
good point ... it could just b that they hav their own interpretation of love, where they r the dominant figure in the relationship ...

are dominant figures right ??? should their b one ??? its sourta traditional but not so common these days right ???
In my opinion, there is always a dominant figure in any human relationship- we all play the different roles. So I think in any relationship, one person is dominant. However there are different ways to be dominant and in healthy relationships it balances out in the end (like the guy might seem to boss the girl around, but really he respects what she says and listens to her)-- but in unhealthy ones- one person is completely dominant to the point of total control. It happens in friendships, in families as well as in romantic relationships.

Someone always is dominant and someone is submissive- but this could just be influenced by my theory that every loving relationship works on the principle of balance.

Last edited:

bridgett

betty's bitch
HSC
hmmm ... i was thinkin that maybe relationships were becoming more nuetral ... but im 'located near the infamous wodonga' so wot would i know

Jaded Cynic

No, I dont think love exists. I think people delude themselves into thinking it does mainly because society says that's the right thing to think and so many people belive it exists.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Jaded Cynic said:
No, I dont think love exists. I think people delude themselves into thinking it does mainly because society says that's the right thing to think and so many people belive it exists.
maybe you have just convinced yourself that it dosn't.
Of course it exists...love is a feeling, a emotion, its real..and it does exists..

bridgett

betty's bitch
HSC
Jaded Cynic said:
havent u eva been in a relationship where u thought u could hav been inlove ?

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
ofcourse love exists. its not just a random concept that someone pulled out of the air one day when they were feeling blue.
its not something unreachable. people feel it everyday. its the thing that makes the world turn. i pity those who think it doesnt exist.

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
IMO NO.
Why would you physically,mentally,or sexually abuse someone you love?
If you love someone you don't hurt them.you try your hardest to make sure you don't.
Or if someone does this to you, and then in the next breath tells you they love you, don't believe them.
Dont tolerate it..no one deserves to be abused. I wouldn't put up with it, even if I loved them.
but what if its ur fault ur being abused

bridgett

betty's bitch
HSC
how could it b ur fault ??? giv an example ... u would hav had to abuse the otherperson first that makes u just as bad, but noone deserves to b treated badly to start with

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
bridgett said:
how could it b ur fault ??? giv an example ... u would hav had to abuse the otherperson first that makes u just as bad, but noone deserves to b treated badly to start with
ive abused lots of ppl i loved..
and its usualli cos of stress.. i kno i shouldnt hav.. and i regret it.. but all u can do is not be lik tat again

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
hehe i dun sometimes and ... i love my friends and family more cos they kno i wouldnt otherwise do it..

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
hehe i dun sometimes and ... i love my friends and family more cos they kno i wouldnt otherwise do it..
You wouldn't do it unless you loved them? why do people use love as an excuse for abusing someone?When you love someone you try not to hurt them,especially on purpose.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
You wouldn't do it unless you loved them? why do people use love as an excuse for abusing someone?When you love someone you try not to hurt them,especially on purpose.
lolz i meant lik if i wasnt stressed i wouldnt yell so much abuse.. ..
this is lik intense stress... otherwise im pretti nice

bridgett

betty's bitch
HSC
i know where ur coming from, i get that wit my parents, but u dont think it is abuse at the time ... but thats unconditional love, the circumstances are always different

KwIcKsAnDz

HSC
Reading raiks story changed my mind

love does exist and ppl should embrace it

i havent cried since my own mother died but his post made me cry

so sorry for your loss man

why do the bad things always happen to the best people

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)