Is this a nice thing to do or just werid? (1 Viewer)

zaadee

HSC
A girl i know suffers from depression. She's been a bit upset this past week because of something to do with her ex bf. She's gone on holiday for a few days but when she comes back i'd like to do something nice for her.

Me and her get on extreamly well, we very close i guess even though we haven't known each other that long, people see us together and think we'd make a great couple and stuff and she's told me that not many guys like me come along. But i doubt she fancies me although i like her a lot, both as a friend and a lil more maybe.

However i wana do something surprising and nice for her return. She loves tigers and has just moved to a new house, so the walls in her bedroom are totally empty. So i was thinking, as i can draw, that i'd draw her a lovely tiger on a large bit of paper and stick it on her bedroom wall so when she comes back it'll be a nice surprise. The walls are painted and i'd only use a tiny bit of bluetack so she could take it down if she wanted, but i duno if it's a really nice thing to do or if it's a bit werid.

The rest of her room is a mess, full of boxes and stuff from her moving, she aint the clean/organised type who has to have things a certain way, but i duno if it's a good thing to do. Oh and i'd get into the house because her house mate would let me in and help me. I just wana do something to make her smile and always have something to smile about, no matter how sad or alone she gets. :santa:

Legham

HSC
Yeah, do it. sounds heaps nice. Just as long as she doesn't think you're just doing it to get in her pants.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
yeah, that's a heaps nice idea!
if you wanted to make it more permanent/long lasting, put it in a photo frame...the ones you can hang and just stand up might be a good idea - more flexible

ninja-boy

HSC
No offence, if my freind did that i would call him a poof. And if she rips that shit off cause its ugly you'll look like an idiot, just give her a tiger doll

genril

Banned
HSC
ninja-boy said:
No offence, if my freind did that i would call him a poof. And if she rips that shit off cause its ugly you'll look like an idiot, just give her a tiger doll
That is one of the stupidest fucking posts I have ever read on this forum, and I have seen most of Emily90's posts.

Don't try and pretend you weren't being serious, either.

How old are you? 14?

ninja-boy

HSC
umm wtf? sorry i didnt phrase that properly, she will put you in the freinds circle rather then the dateable guys circle, because you gave her a present acting all sweet and shit. My freind did the same thing, now there best frends but she wont date him.

shredinator

HSC
Just by thinking along those lines you're about 90% of the way to a root.

ALthough its not just an attempt to bang her, as Legham said, make sure she doesn't see it that way.

Last edited:

ninja-boy

HSC
O yeah fyi this guy is the guy who had a cry and did not talk to a girl because he found out that she smoked. And can you please elaborate on why what i said was stupid? it was his own good, he makes stupid asumptions and does stupid things in previous posts thats why i said it

Last edited:

Retrovertigo

HSC
N/A
zaadee said:
A girl i know suffers from depression. She's been a bit upset this past week because of something to do with her ex bf. She's gone on holiday for a few days but when she comes back i'd like to do something nice for her.

Me and her get on extreamly well, we very close i guess even though we haven't known each other that long, people see us together and think we'd make a great couple and stuff and she's told me that not many guys like me come along. But i doubt she fancies me although i like her a lot, both as a friend and a lil more maybe.

However i wana do something surprising and nice for her return. She loves tigers and has just moved to a new house, so the walls in her bedroom are totally empty. So i was thinking, as i can draw, that i'd draw her a lovely tiger on a large bit of paper and stick it on her bedroom wall so when she comes back it'll be a nice surprise. The walls are painted and i'd only use a tiny bit of bluetack so she could take it down if she wanted, but i duno if it's a really nice thing to do or if it's a bit werid.

The rest of her room is a mess, full of boxes and stuff from her moving, she aint the clean/organised type who has to have things a certain way, but i duno if it's a good thing to do. Oh and i'd get into the house because her house mate would let me in and help me. I just wana do something to make her smile and always have something to smile about, no matter how sad or alone she gets. :santa:
Just cut the middle man and fuck her.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
listen to ninja-boy, he's got sick game, that's how he bangs all the sluts in year 10. And you know those nubile innocent bitches don't give it up easy.

fuck being nice to sluts and giving gifts and shit, get your priorities right. Getting laid makes the man.

HSC
brogan77 said:
DUNNO MAN SOUNDS ABIT OUTRAGEOUS AND CRAZY

LIKE DRAWING A PICTURE OF SOMETHING SHE LIKES AND PUTTING IT ON HER WALL...SOUNDS ABIT FAR OUT...XXXTREME.

MAYBE SOMETHING LIKE WRITING "YOUR LIFE IS MEANINGLESS" ON HER WALL WOULD BE A LITTLE MORE SUITABLE, GIVEN THE SITUATION.

AT LEAST THAT WAY YOU KNOW HOW SHE'LL REACT...BEING DEPRESSED AND ALL.

Ya feelin me?
I like this one! :)

HSC
I agree with all the posters above Ashton. :p

It's a really nice idea, definitely go for it. :uhhuh:

Legham

HSC
or just kill a real tiger and hang it's head on the wall like you're a hunter. Hunter's are real men, therefore she'll dig you and have vigorous sex with you right there on the rest of the lions carcass.

Dramaqueen06

HSC
zaadee said:

That sounds like such a good idea!
It's a nice thing to do, isn't the slightest weird.
You seem to like her alot...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)