Is this age difference socially acceptable/plausible? (1 Viewer)

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
Your penis wont grow longer in 4 month

(no offence) Go for it:)

circusmind

HSC
Apollo34 said:
Yea but im not just talking about the Wah Wha Wee Waaah, im talking about a relationship that could come from it
Relationship is probably not gonna be much of a goer in the long run anyway dude.

ellen.louise

HSC
I know a situation where that's worked before. Guess what: they got married when he was 19. everyone happy, who cares about the age difference?
If you like her, you should go for it! it's not so bad once you're a bit older because... you're a bit older. if you were 13 and she was 17 that would be different.

PC

HSC
N/A
My mum is three years older than my dad ... if that helps.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Who cares if its "socially acceptable"? Far out, being "socially acceptable" just consists of rules designed to make your life miserable if you so earnestly follow them.

Screw society :)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
PC said:
My mum is three years older than my dad ... if that helps.
No, because of relative ages.

My understanding is, before 20's, three years is a lot, however when you both hit 20's, it doesn't matter that much.

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
hahah yeah i should specify that my afore mentioned views are only held until <20ish
:)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
circusmind said:
Relationship is probably not gonna be much of a goer in the long run anyway dude.
who gives a shit about the long run at our age?

iwannarock

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
who gives a shit about the long run at our age?
those crazy christians.

because they get married so young (so they can have teh secks).

then they're legally fucked for lyf.

if i've learnt anything in law......its dont get married.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
iwannarock said:
then they're legally fucked for lyf.
Nah, they're fucked in God's eyes, cause they're guilted into staying in a relationship with someone they don't love.

iwannarock

HSC
jumb said:
Nah, they're fucked in God's eyes, cause they're guilted into staying in a relationship with someone they don't love.
yep and thats probably a sin in their book they always talk about.

Retrovertigo

HSC
N/A
Tap that shit, son. If you become close friends, it'll stay that way. FOREVER.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
nichhhole said:
hmm..
ive also heard that [age/2]+7 rule...[would u happen to be associated with my math tutors? haha :)]
i'm with iamsickofyear12... well kinda? as a girl.. i wouldnt go outwith a guy younger than me.. [and i find those who do.. kinda weird..] [haha its this 'social conditioning' that you speakk of..]
I'm young for my grade and i'm still iffy about boys who are older than me and in the year below me...
i dont see why older girls would bother with younger guys.. [ie age differences of >1yr..] theres already supposedly a 2 yr difference in the maturity and mentality between a male and female of the same age....

[unless of course they only want one thing ;p hahha... but still? wouldnt they prefer older, presumably more experienced guys?]

i find this view is shared by quite a number of the girls in my grade...
mental age difference? prove it. Theres a sexual maturity difference in early teens, but boys quickly catch up. I would also say boys excel in different areas of personality, like forming life long bonds where as girls may excel in other areas like group dynamics and social climbing.

From my perspective boys of the same age seem far far more mature in alot of ways, maybe its just society but i feel at around 17,18 males really start filling out their personality and who they are, where as girls still think they have to act a certain way or be a certain someone. Fuck them, be yourself not a poor quality copy of someone else.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Serius said:
mental age difference? prove it. Theres a sexual maturity difference in early teens, but boys quickly catch up. I would also say boys excel in different areas of personality, like forming life long bonds where as girls may excel in other areas like group dynamics and social climbing.

From my perspective boys of the same age seem far far more mature in alot of ways, maybe its just society but i feel at around 17,18 males really start filling out their personality and who they are, where as girls still think they have to act a certain way or be a certain someone. Fuck them, be yourself not a poor quality copy of someone else.
Well said.

ellen.louise

HSC
Serius said:

It's true. Sure some of them are disgusting but guys our age or a (little) bit younger are really not that bad.
Not as bad as a 15 yr old girl talking about an innapropriate yr9 girl/yr12 guy relationship during yr 12 official assembely... With parents of yr 12s invited...
Some people just don't know when to shut the fuck up.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I started dating my bf when I was 19 and he was 22. hes now 23 and Im 20. Seriously, 3 years is nothing and our maturity is no different. liek what steph said when hes 26 Ill be 23 and he might be thinking of settling but Ill jump that hurdle when I get to it. Im happy and so is he

go for it

Season

HSC
I don't really follow the age thing rather the life stage idea. If both you roughly same stage in life then you'll work

ie uni students with uni students

senior students with senior students

I think 16 and 20 is a bit iffy, personally if i was the girl I wouldn't give you the time of day, but that's just me, everyone's different

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)