Is this expensive? (1 Viewer)

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Hey,

Just want everyone's opinion, since that I haven't bought much games and stuff after working full time 2 years ago...and started again after getting a ps3 from my gf...

I was just wondering whether this is cheap (all games are ps3):

Pro Evo Soccer 2008
Sega Superstar Tennis
Hot Shots Golf
1 Dual Shock 3 controller white - for my gf's own use
Logicool Cordless Media Board Pro (looks like a pretty cool keyboard)

All this for AUD400...still seems a little expensive...but i figured it'd prob be a lot cheaper than if i bought it from EB.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
I would call it excessive. Unless that keyboard is as good as the logitech g15, its overprices. Sports games tend to go for cheap aswell [except pro evo].

If it is expensive i wouldnt say its heaps over the top, but its definetely not cheap or a bargain.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
err $100 per game, dual shock you can't even get here without ordering online (they'll probably be in excess of $80 comparing to the sixaxis). and the keyboard i've got no idea, but if it's half decent it should be more than $20. is the keyboard for the pc or bluetooth so you can use with ps3?

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Yeah, I figured that the games would've already cost me at least 100 bucks each in Aus.

The controller is dual shock and also sixaxis which is not available here yet as runtlocks mentioned; and also it will prob cost more than the normal one when it arrives...

the keyboard looks pretty cool; it is bluetooth and works o ps3; and has a touchpad on the side which eliminates the need for a keyboard. It is this one:

BIGTYMA

Focus
HSC
You can use a usb wireless RF keyboard/mouse with the ps3, its alot cheaper.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
runtlocks said:
decent deal then, if you're planning to use it all
I guess I will prob use it...considering I can use the internet on my huge LCD instead of fighting over the comp with my parents.

My gf said the same thing about the keyboard..it is a bit expensive for something that just looks good...

She complained about the dual shock as well...although it looks pretty cool in white!

Looking forward for it to arrive

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
runtlocks said:
err $100 per game, dual shock you can't even get here without ordering online (they'll probably be in excess of $80 comparing to the sixaxis). and the keyboard i've got no idea, but if it's half decent it should be more than $20. is the keyboard for the pc or bluetooth so you can use with ps3?
100$ per game? are you crazy?
evo is worth about that, but those other two combined wouldnt even be worth 100$

controller is like 80$

keyboard is overpriced, for that money i would probably just buy a logitech g15, but whatever buy what you want. Its not cheap or a good deal, but its not really overpriced either so yeah enjoy your purchases.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
Serius said:
100$ per game? are you crazy?
evo is worth about that, but those other two combined wouldnt even be worth 100$

controller is like 80$

keyboard is overpriced, for that money i would probably just buy a logitech g15, but whatever buy what you want. Its not cheap or a good deal, but its not really overpriced either so yeah enjoy your purchases.
well if you pick up the games now from jbhifi, where i work, sega superstar tennis should be $79 until the sales over, and hot shot golf i've got no idea. hovering around the $95 area i'd say. and pro evo at 105

the dual shocks the big one though, seeing as we can't get em round here.

can you even use the g15 on a ps3?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)