• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

is this slack or what (1 Viewer)

is this slack or what

• yes

Votes: 89 78.8%
  • no

Votes: 24 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UGFighter

HSC
samuelblayden said:
one of my friends she got dumped by her boyfriend by email.
this also has been done to various people by sms even
is this slack
Not as slack as you failing to sort him out.

You know what to do!

bassqueen16

HSC
nahh i think im right, you two sound like you have "issues" to sort out ;)

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
dani_123_5 said:
i actually dumped a guy via sms lol it was the only way i could get in contact with him coz he knew i was gunna blast him for cheating on me so i sent him an sms that said "if ur not even man enough to tell me why u cheated i think we should either be friends or not talk at all. ur obviously a guttless pig if u wont talk to me on the phone so we are through" it took up 2 msg's but i think he got my point. i felt really bad for sms'ing him to dump him but i figured that he cheated on me so he deserved it lol
lolz.. i did basically the same thing as you :)

bassqueen16

HSC
mr_brightside said:
yes j00 have gurms too..
careful ben, she may asplode
LOL omgz you doods have a wicked awesome grasp on the ingrish languige omgz big props to youse! Nah im not gonna asplode but thanks for the concern ;)

malkin86

HSC
Could be worse, on two counts - you could try and pick up a girl using an email to a mate of hers... 'most of all, is she a nice girl... I can't have a bitch, lol'... :rolleyes: noice one, sweetie...

the second count, more to do with email than dating- a friend of my dad's heard where this man had two grown up sons and a wife. The wife died. One son emailed his dad to say how sorry he was, etc. The other son phoned and mailed his dad a card.
The father was angry at the first son because he felt that he was being cold. When the second son tried to explain to the first that 'maybe he should give dad an actual phone call', the first was quite surprised, as 'if it hadn't have been so important, I woulda sent an SMS!' :O

olchik

HSC
samuelblayden said:
is this slack
Yes, that's slack

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
bassqueen16 said:
lol so hence i have girl germs also?
heh. way to score a invitation to the party for people Arvin doesn't like and will end up dead by the end of the night after being killed in a variety of amusing—for me at least hehe—circumstances.

It’s like I don’t even know you any more!

e.g:

You at my party.

You: These Salmon puffs are devine, may I have another?
Me: Sure! I got the recipe from my aunt in Nice.

Then instead of giving you another salmon puff I stab you in the eye with an ice pick until you asplode with bloody death. :cool:

s1mplykat

HSC
break up via email or sms

samuelblayden said:
is this slack

well.. i really think it depends on the situation of their relationship... the reason for the break up... was it a legit reason?

HSC
s1mplykat said:

well.. i really think it depends on the situation of their relationship... the reason for the break up... was it a legit reason?
legit or not.. if the guy/girl doesnt have the guts to do something face to face it shouldnt be done. In fact thats a pretty good rule to live by... saves alot of shit...

HSC
FoodForThought said:
legit or not.. if the guy/girl doesnt have the guts to do something face to face it shouldnt be done. In fact thats a pretty good rule to live by... saves alot of shit...
Yeah that totally works in all situations! Say you're going out with someone who is violent and abusive and has beaten you in the past, but doesn't want to break up. If you want out you should have the guts to say it to their face! :)

Aside from extreme cases though, generally I'd agree. If you have a good reason to not want to see them face to face (And I mean GOOD, not this bullshit hiding from the consequences of your actions crap), then I think via messaging is fine, but aside from those situations I think it's pretty low.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
i don't get how someone can hate someone they have loved (liked?) in an instant and just go oh yeah we're breakin up, cya....wtf kinda bullshit is that, ofcourse it is ok when you have serious problems, abuse n stuff, but otherwise, that is the lowest thing that anyone could ever do to someone

HSC
ogmzergrush said:
Yeah that totally works in all situations! Say you're going out with someone who is violent and abusive and has beaten you in the past, but doesn't want to break up. If you want out you should have the guts to say it to their face! :)

Aside from extreme cases though, generally I'd agree. If you have a good reason to not want to see them face to face (And I mean GOOD, not this bullshit hiding from the consequences of your actions crap), then I think via messaging is fine, but aside from those situations I think it's pretty low.
it may sound kinda harsh... but again.. if they dont have the guts to stand up for themselves and do something about it then they prolly deserve it. No one can tell me that people actually cant do anything about it... usually they just use some bullshit excuse and live in their made up world.

like for your scenario, they could get a mate of theirs to come with them to make sure nothing goes down or something...

bassqueen16

HSC
Arvin Sloane said:
heh. way to score a invitation to the party for people Arvin doesn't like and will end up dead by the end of the night after being killed in a variety of amusing—for me at least hehe—circumstances.

It’s like I don’t even know you any more!

e.g:

You at my party.

You: These Salmon puffs are devine, may I have another?
Me: Sure! I got the recipe from my aunt in Nice.

Then instead of giving you another salmon puff I stab you in the eye with an ice pick until you asplode with bloody death. :cool:
well in that case, I'll remember to take a miss on the salmon puffs and head for the canapes? HOW did we grow apart like this, makes one almost think.. that i knew you *tear*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)