• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

is this slack or what (1 Viewer)

is this slack or what

• yes

Votes: 89 78.8%
  • no

Votes: 24 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
bassqueen16 said:
well in that case, I'll remember to take a miss on the salmon puffs and head for the canapes? HOW did we grow apart like this, makes one almost think.. that i knew you *tear*
Ah-huh! I caught one of your spies in my bath tub this morning! You go to far!

Picture evidence:

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
samuelblayden said:
one of my friends she got dumped by her boyfriend by email.
this also has been done to various people by sms even
is this slack

My ex- bf didnt even have the guts to call me or email me or even sms me that he wanted to break up!!!! he's a coward as my friend calls him..... can't believe the person i put so much trust into cud just make up stories and break up... his 1st reason was that his parents didnt agree with his choice... because apparently they thought i was tooo 'western' for him, loser... and then hee told me after friggin 6 mths that it was actually his decision to break up... and they were not opposing him!!!

i guess best is when two ppl have a chat about why its not working out or why they no longer want a relationship!!!?

anyway, so i had to call him up and ask him what was happening with our future together!!! i was soo much into him...after all twas a childhood crush turned into love... =\ oh well... he treated me like shit, so he's worth a lot less than me hehe... so i need some1 better!!

so yeh ans to that q is... at least the dude told ur friend... i mean in my case, i didnt even have the slightest idea about what was going thru his mind!

also...one more thing...we have had a lond distance relationship...so yeh i called him to ask...but anyway sif he called me while we were together, sad i took it voluntarily thinking dat once we meet things b'w us will be ok--so wud the communication be...but guess I had wayyy too many expecations of him!

Last edited:

perfectionist

HSC
N/A
FoodForThought said:
yeah.. i reckon its about as low as you can get...

but how about if the person doesnt even tell u they wanna break up? and u have to call em up and ask whats going on... this is worse =\

HSC
perfectionist said:
but how about if the person doesnt even tell u they wanna break up? and u have to call em up and ask whats going on... this is worse =\
well... if he didnt know what was going on then that makes him a very stupid low person :p

i dont see how he didnt know.. maybe he didnt want to tell you... that makes no sence either... but yeah...

lets just call him wierd...

perfectionist

HSC
N/A
FoodForThought said:
well... if he didnt know what was going on then that makes him a very stupid low person :p

i dont see how he didnt know.. maybe he didnt want to tell you... that makes no sence either... but yeah...

lets just call him wierd...

well yeh he said to me he just didnt know how to tell me... i mean we have known each other since childhood...and were together for 2 years!!

its just devastating to see how u put sooo much faith in one person and it ends up as a disaster... i mean one should have the courage to tell the other what they've been thinking, and have a good talk about it and then decide whats the end result, at least in my case i think he shud have kept in mind how our r'ship was or what expecations i had :( .... oh well may be its just God wanted me to know how he aint worth it!! and i cannot survive with a guy who had started imposing stuff on me even before we got married...like he wanted me to leave Australia for example, if we were to get together...and yeh i agreed too... ... when my parents found out they were quite annoyed with the fact that i even agreed to his wishes... He just didnt want to compromise =\.... had his say and stuff... acts too friggin 'cultural'!!!

EDIT: my parents were ok with me moving but, despite their anger regarding me following what he said always.

Last edited:
HSC
perfectionist said:
well yeh he said to me he just didnt know how to tell me... i mean we have known each other since childhood...and were together for 2 years!!

yeh lol he's weird...

its just devastating to see how u put sooo much faith in one person and it ends up as a disaster... i mean one should have the courage to tell the other what they've been thinking, and have a good talk about it and then decide whats the end result, at least in my case i think he shud have kept in mind how our r'ship was or what expecations i had :( .... oh well may be its just God wanted me to know how he aint worth it!! and i cannot survive with a guy who had started imposing stuff on me even before we got married...like he wanted me to leave Australia for example, if we were to get together...and yeh i agreed too... when my parents found out they were quite annoyed with the fact that i even agreed to his wishes... He just didnt want to compromise =\.... had his say and stuff... acts too friggin 'cultural'!!!
You left australia for him and he still broke up with you?? shit....

what nationality is he?? just wondering with the cultural thing...

perfectionist

HSC
N/A
FoodForThought said:
You left australia for him and he still broke up with you?? shit....

what nationality is he?? just wondering with the cultural thing...
nah I didnt leave Australia for him... but had decided that I will once him and I get married..... and of course my career--uni, skooling and work experience wud have just gone down the drain =\ i mean tis prolly hard fitting into a new place all over again!

we both are Pakistanis.... so there u go... Pakis prolly have a repute of being a tad bit conservative...and yeh heres one good example :p

Last edited:

dani_123_5

HSC
N/A
we had been good friends and at the time i still loved him.i know now that i should have told him i dont want anything to do with him but o well we dont talk anymore anyway

CoffeeBeans

is bored
HSC
yep...
happened twice to me...

lame asses... and one used the most hurtful words "lets be friends" (that ws the whole email) :(

dani_123_5

HSC
N/A
in some cases there is no other choice....my ex was too gutless to talk to me so thats why i sms'd him. when u have no choice then what else can u do? he lived in canberra so i couldnt just wonder over to see him

Collin

HSC
N/A
It depends, if she's been going out with this dude, for say.. 2 days, then I guess it's understandable. Totally depends on the circumstances, i.e length of relationship, how much the relationship was based on sex, how sexually open the relationship was, if this guy ran out of credits on his phone and doesn't have a landline phone and doesn't live near you however DOES have teh intarw3b.. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)