Is this slutty? (1 Viewer)

Kolya

HSC
Do something worth being called a slut then come back.

Serious at 17 to be a slut you gotta be getting laid by a different guy every week just about

Enigmanation

HSC
If you're not getting felt up after 3 months in a relationship when your 17, i see serious problems down the road. Loosen up.

Chiisora

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Some people have sex on the first night of the relationship! On the other hand, some people have been going out for two years and still haven't. Maybe it's just to do with your perspective on the matter...

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Some people have sex on the first night of the relationship! On the other hand, some people have been going out for two years and still haven't. Maybe it's just to do with your perspective on the matter...
oh shit

cassiecocaine

HSC
In my opinion, why are you asking? Are you just worried about what other people think of you, what you will be labled as? Fuck that off, who cares what anyone else thinks, and how would they find out? If you're happy with this boy and he isn't pressuring you into anything, I say do what you please, but do it responsibly. And please don't lose your virginity until you're the legal age, lol. Bit of a hypocrite there but whatevs... I believe that most women are smart enough to say no, but hearing the ages that some girls are losing it, I think I'm quite wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)