Is this too many notes for Bio? (1 Viewer)

Dr_Doom

HSC
Get the cambridge study guide. It's good, no irrelivant info, just everything you need to know.

HSC
Well got through bio half yearly.... and had sooo many notes going to start making summary notes on them as i now know things and can cut bak and use diagrams etc to help me understand :)

HSC
im just going to revise over notes not full on studying cause i did that only a week ago now, and plus got revision questions to hand in after the hols are done and have been given the syllabus to start the new topic by my teacher, got plenty to keep busy with...

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
I had about a 40pg summary total.

Then i got it down to about 10 pages

Then 1 page per topic[ this was for reading the night before HSC]
and finally a single side of an a4 page [ for reading the morning of exam]

I did this in every topic and its just how my memory works that i can make keywords for keywords. where as other poeple just have keywords to unlock that section of their memory

Dr_Doom

HSC
wow it seems like alot of work though. I read somewhere that it's better not to make summary notes. Yet just highlight the notes you already have to save time of writing them out.

punk_tartan

HSC
the way i study for the sciences is to make a large summary, like appromiatley 400 pages covering everthing and then highliaght the key points. i then make a key point on post it notes and stick it around my room :) that works for me and with evertything, if u can learn the long summary i say go for it

meares

HSC
40 pages is way to excessive, think about it, notes are supposed to be shorter than the stuff u write in class-> we did this topic in about 3months and the most notes we have in our class is about 20pages-keywords and dotpoints

shivanthiJ

HSC
nah i dont think its too many . because it depends on the way u study summ ppl hav detailed notes wen they study where as others just hav dot points by the way i think u might b beta off havin dot poits as wel so an hour b4 the exam u just run down the dot poits n c which ones u neeed to hav a quick lookthrough b4 u go in 40pgs might b a bit too much to go tyhrough lol.:bomb: :wave:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)