Is UWS actually a university? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

magickmidget

HSC
N/A
Aw, kids are still bitching about this? How quaint.

Funny since the last student media day I went to all the really stupid questions were coming from USYD and UNSW students and their questions tended to be about things we did in first year... huh.

Then again, that's just one course. Don't you high school guys have something better to do like study or get drunk or learn what abbreviations mean?

Enchantress91

HSC
I once saw this ad that said something like "Want to meet the smartest guys in law? Come to UWS"

I lol'd. :haha:

I've got 2 friends who go to UWS. According to them it's not all that bad.

But I'd rather go to UOW or CSU than UWS. On the other hand, I still prefer UWS over TAFE.

fetiche

HSC
MagickMidget's Signature;

"Just give me some good songs - Louise Post, Veruca Salt.

B. Communications UWS - 3nd year
journalism major"

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I once saw this ad that said something like "Want to meet the smartest guys in law? Come to UWS"

I lol'd. :haha:

I've got 2 friends who go to UWS. According to them it's not all that bad.

But I'd rather go to UOW or CSU than UWS. On the other hand, I still prefer UWS over TAFE.
Why can't they be the smartest in Law? Shit ATAR doesn't mean you'll do shit in uni.

HSC
It is funny cause you asian faggots who want to do med will fail the interview and will be forced to do B Med Science then go to UWS for Med (if u make it), which you keep calling TAFE.

QED: Shitcunts on this thread are faggots.

Ritz1024

HSC
N/A
shit troll is shit. My friend could'nt get into uni after high school, but still manage get into UNSW B commerce and law later on. Fcuk all uni are tafe. I go to Harvard, phaggots. Come at me breh.

lilvietboi93

HSC
it is funny cause you asian faggots who want to do med will fail the interview and will be forced to do b med science then go to uws for med (if u make it), which you keep calling tafe.

Qed: Shitcunts on this thread are faggots.
+1

Rehanisasickguy

HSC
Thankyou, I'm blushing, but please refrain from posting off-topic garbage in my thread. Please do a 360 and walk away.

Is it even legal for them to put "University" in their name? They should change the name to TWS

LOL WHAATTAAHEADD
ull probs wont even get into UWS for ur shit geometry skills, 360 degrees is a circle ahaha

UWS is for the sikkkkenttsss , not loser ugly geek nerds like u

ReNG

HSC
Visited it the other day for this school careers thing. It didn't look that bad. I wouldn't mind studying there for uni, but they don't provide any of the courses i want to do, so it's off my list.

carino e lumino

HSC
Why can't they be the smartest in Law? Shit ATAR doesn't mean you'll do shit in uni.
that is true to an extent but people who don't do so well at school generally don't have a good attude towards work in gernal

also there a huge cultural divide between the students in uws and students in unsw, like the reason why uws cut offs are so low is because people who go there are usually from western areas such as fairfiled, parra, cambellotown ect so the unversity knows that people from there aren't gonna get atars of 99 or 98 so they had to lower the unversity atar for law or medicine

while people from unsw usually have a serious attutude towards there work and because of that they tend to be more competative

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
lol let me guess u go uws
hahahah
HSC: 2010

Good work, champ.

Also you have no idea how ATARs/UAI cutoffs are set to what they are. People from the areas you've listed have the same ability to attend UNSW and USyd as much as they do UWS.

Basically you're just stupid and should kill yourself when you don't get that 99.95 ATAR your parents are paying for.

carino e lumino

HSC
HSC: 2010

Good work, champ.

Also you have no idea how ATARs/UAI cutoffs are set to what they are. People from the areas you've listed have the same ability to attend UNSW and USyd as much as they do UWS.

Basically you're just stupid and should kill yourself when you don't get that 99.95 ATAR your parents are paying for.
firstly i didn't see that your hsc was 2010
i just assumed u went to uws seen you were talking about it so profoundly

secendly im not in any way sugesting the idea that atar is everything , there are people i know who got low atars and did really well in law at uni

all i am saying is that the majority of fairfield, parra ect don't have the money to go to a prober school , they can't affore tutors, exter text books and classes are ususally full which makes it harder to concetrate,. majority of them have immgrated from othere countries so can't easly communcate well in english, students in unsw (lived in the city) probably went to a high class selctive school with like 10 people max in the class room , and probably had a tutoer for every subect.

TheHoot

Premium Member
HSC
firstly i didn't see that your hsc was 2010
i just assumed u went to uws seen you were talking about it so profoundly

secendly im not in any way sugesting the idea that atar is everything , there are people i know who got low atars and did really well in law at uni

all i am saying is that the majority of fairfield, parra ect don't have the money to go to a prober school , they can't affore tutors, exter text books and classes are ususally full which makes it harder to concetrate,. majority of them have immgrated from othere countries so can't easly communcate well in english, students in unsw (lived in the city) probably went to a high class selctive school with like 10 people max in the class room , and probably had a tutoer for every subect.
Firstly, Just commenting on your impeccable grammar, I can clearly see the significance your 'high class selective school' has made on your life. People from the west are just as capable of achieving a 99.95 as you.

We DO have good schools in the west, James Ruse is in Parramatta..Did you forget? Now I'm not saying my school is the best but I believe there are children in the west or more specifically in my school that are smarter than half the 'silver-spoon' born children you are speaking of.

You have described the age old difference between the Western and Eastern suburbs, spatial inequality may exist but a lack of intelligence is definitely not the case.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Seriously grow up people, it is a university. Stop trying to inflate your own egos by putting it down. I am closing this thread. I can't believe I have to watch the forum while I am on holidays because the posters that at like children can't behave for a week, post facts and constructive comments not stupid, immature and unfounded ego boosting crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)