Islam Discussion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixydust*

yes. three christian girls who got killed. Hoow many of you guys can tell me youve thought about the 1000's of Islamic children who've died in a war you have justified? About the turmoil of Palestine - where houses are being bulldozed when the people are still in them? About the children without parents who have to suffer because of this 'war against terrorism'? why should so many pay the price for a few? Isn't their blood worth the same as Westerners? i don't mean to offend anyone,. I just sometimes think we should see past the religion - we're so desensitized to the horror of war and the lives it destroys. we've forgotten how inhumane it is.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
soha said:
why would i believe in something which is so degrading?..why do i have sources that tell me otherwise?
whos your sources?

soha said:
why do u think "u know islam more then me"?
i dont know more about islam, but i see both sides , while u see one and block everything u dont want to hear even though the the truth.

soha said:
fuck nothing shits me more?.....that website and other various websites are a crock of shit and aim to put islam down...?
why becuase these numorous sites show the truth?

[/QUOTE]

Pixydust*

The prophet Mohammed said 'never beat a woman, not even with a flower'. its sad how you chose you look at and believe all that you hear that is defaming of Islam, yet one of you ommits Christianity in your comprehsive list of flawed religions. There is no such thing as a flawed relgion! only the believers will ever truly know! religion is a deeply personal and inner thing - it belongs within a person not being broadcast to the whole world....if that makes sense.

spell check

HSC
Pixydust* said:
There is no such thing as a flawed relgion!
well actually all religions are flawed in that only one of them can be correct

and the chances that any one of the religions that have been cooked up as yet involves anything resembling truth about the universe are pretty damn minute

spell check

HSC
that's more to do with historical and socio-economic contexts than the actual religion itself

christianity doesn't have a particularly clean past either

spell check

HSC
Anti-Mathmite said:
So if Australia was 98% muslim, we wouldn't persecute gays and adulterous women.. and people who didn't accept islam as their religion?

Christianity does have a clean past actually lol.
if we were 98% christian, and perhaps less modernised and developed, we would probably persecute gays and adulterous women and people who didn't accept christianity as their religion

oh and your second comment is pretty stupid

the catholic church for example opposed the ending of slavery, opposed equal rights for women, views homosexuals as evil etc

not to mention wars and conquests in the name of god

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
princessj said:
i dont believe its just extremists... as amatter of fact right now in egypt the governament has declared that according to the islamic law any muslim who kills the coptic orthodox pope would be guilty of his blood and hence will recieve no punishment and furthermore be 'crowned' in heaven.....
and the average muslim has a role!... all the muslim men are hoping they they become the crowned heros who kill him.. christian children no longer go to school and familys r afraid to leave the home.... but stayin indoors isnt safe either everyday christian businesses and homes and churches are smashed..... by the average muslim....
egyptian government? u mean the one that has, on a secular front, been cracking down on moderate muslim institutions and universities? ill need some kind of proof that they "declared" such a statement. Who said it? Was is an authorised statement- or just the orbiter dicta of someone the world doesnt even know and would not and should not be labelled a "government".

AS for the killing of the children- that got to me as weird- trying to understand the motivation for the killing of children? AS under Islamic law, Children nopt of the age of puberty are not responsible for many things such as their faith- as many just blindly follow what their parents follow (a phenomenon common to all religious and non religious communities)

So under islamic law, all children were born in a state of innocence (no original sin with us) and are therefore muslim. I think children are also excluded from criminal punishment- something our own criminal law would recognise through the doctrine of doli incapax (for ages <10 i think) - we usually try to understand the motivations behind such occurrences- and i, as a muslim cant put a finger on it... without resorting to conspiracy theories upon which have no factual basis (eg: some group in the region with an unknown objective is trying to achieve it by spreading mischeif and harm to communities and blah blah blah)

so yeah i cant figure out why they did it.. but they obviously failed to bring about any form of escalation of violence on both sides- common sense, tolerance, and forgiveness, im happy to announce, has prevailed. Hallejuyah! (or in Arabic:) Al Hamdulillah! (didnt watch the news since it happened- i HOPE im right)

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
princessj said:
Yet the president of Iran calls for Israel to be "wiped from the map."

A bit of interesting history u dont read every day!

http://www.harunyahya.com/palestine05.php

The truth---Zionist Terror!

http://www.harunyahya.com/palestine07.php

The Israel's Peace game:

http://www.harunyahya.com/palestine09.php

Judaism, Christinaity and Islam are all peaceful religions,however, not all of their followers are in fact as one might say "peaceful"... this is because not everyone follows the correct road layed by these religions.

In response to the article

EGYPT:

Hosni Mubarak's regime... In March 1993, his troops fired upon 500 unarmed Muslims at prayer in the Rahman Mosque in Aswan, killing nine and injuring 50. In the West Bank, another more widely publicized mosque massacre occurred a year later in Hebron when a Jewish settler killed 30 in a group of praying Muslims before the survivors could beat him to death. This litany of anti-Islamic violence is recognized and recited by Muslims everywhere. The situation is exacerbated when Muslims incredulously find themselves labeled as terrorists and when Western governments encourage their secular Middle Eastern allies to confront Muslim populist movements with brute force. One result of these Western perceptions and policies, of course, is that they begin to radicalize the huge mass of moderate Muslim believers. Meanwhile, the extremists on the fringes become more active and militant.

WHOS RAPING WHO:

Muslims across the world consider themselves victims. In support of their position, Muslims will take their Christian and Jewish neighbors on a quick tour of the world. They inevitably begin with Bosnia, where nearly 200,000 Muslims have been slaughtered by Serbian Christians. Muslims are horrified and sickened by the fact that 22,000 Muslim women, aged 9 to 82, have been raped by Christian troopers. Muslims wonder privately about the weak and very late Western response.

ISLAM AND INDIA:

In Kashmir, Indian occupying forces violently oppress Muslims, killing thousands of Kashmiris. Elsewhere in India in December 1992 and January 1993, violent Hindu mobs went on a rampage in Bombay, killing over 800 Muslims, destroying 5000 Muslim homes and forcing 200,000 Muslims to flee the city. Mosques were firebombed and mothers watched as their sons were pulled from their homes and slain or burned alive. In Tajikstan and other places in Central Asia, the Communists have made a comeback and, with the help of Russian troops, have attacked and killed more than 20,000 Muslims. Another 350,000 have been forced to flee.

FASTEST GROWING RELIGION: (1.1 billion muslims can't all be wong!!!)

Recent history shows that the application of force is not always an effective way of countering a system of deeply held ideas and beliefs. The steady flame of resurgent Islam will not be extinguished by the breeze of bullets or the blast of missiles. A recently published report in Washington Post, confirms Islam to be the fastest growing religion in the United States despite hostile government policies and negative media stereotyping, only goes on to prove the truth of this statement. It is time for everyone to take a crash course on Islam. More recently, CNN too published a report, first of US kind ever done in this part of the World, titled as: Islam in US - Growing and maturing.'

all information has been obtained from :

www.harunyahya.com and

www.islamway.com

Last edited:

malkin86

HSC
Pixydust* said:
The prophet Mohammed said 'never beat a woman, not even with a flower'.
And yet the punishment for sex (even rape!) outside of marriage is 100 lashes for an unmarried woman, and stoning to death for a married woman. :( That is very sad.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
MoonlightSonata said:
Oh yes they can -- and probably are.
No, Moonlight you believe that we are wrong...but we believe that we are right...so there can be no further discussion on this matter.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
zahid said:
No, Moonlight you believe that we are wrong...but we believe that we are right...so there can be no further discussion on this matter.
I hope you write essays like that :p

Kevin Andrews and the BCA argue that IR changes are needed. The ACTU disagrees. Subsequently, by virtue of the Zahid theory as propounded in the BOS politics forum on the 5th of November 2005, no further discussion is needed.

Last edited:

t0mmy

HSC
zahid said:
I am no extremist...i gotta watch what I say online now...these anti- terror laws are targetted at people like me.
and so they should be. I'm sick of you people always bitching "o0o0o you're targetting muslims!"

MAYBE IF IT WASN'T ONLY YOU PEOPLE THAT CONDONED THESE ATTACKS AND WASN'T ONLY YOU PEOPLE THAT CARRIED OUT THESE ATTACKS THEN IT WOULDN'T BE ONLY YOU BEING TARGETTED!!!!!

And don't start with the shit like "IRA are terrorists too and they aren't muslim". You And I both know that this is TOTALLY different to the IRA. IRA would strike after warning and targetted ONLY england. Their objective wasn't to kill as many people as possible. Their goals were also different, for England to leave Northern Ireland. Your "brothers", however, seem to enjoy killing AS MANY people as possible. Makes me sick. They aren't martyrs, they're just sick, twisted muderers using religion as an excuse to fulfil their disgusting fantasies.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Or possibly:

Following the Zahidist school of logic once two opposing positions have reached a point of irreconcilable stalemate a satisfactory situation has been reached and the problem solved.

Wlecome to Zatopia where nothing is ever decided and nothing ever happens because everyone is locked in disagreement with everyone else over everything.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
t0mmy said:
IRA would strike after warning and targetted ONLY england.
In the same manner Osama releases those fully sikk video mixtapes from his cave to give warnings...ur second point is useless- it does not matter where a terrorist strikes, it does not chage the fact that they are terrorists.

t0mmy

HSC
zahid said:
In the same manner Osama releases those fully sikk video mixtapes from his cave to give warnings...ur second point is useless- it does not matter where a terrorist strikes, it does not chage the fact that they are terrorists.
that's gotta be the lamest thing I have ever heard. I liked those warnings, it explains why thousands of people were still in the twin towers, or hundreds in bali. Great warnings :rolleyes:

You people keep believing you're still in the middle east. This is Australia mate, starting acting like an Aussie. If you love your home country's ways so much, why the hell did you leave? In an attempt to come here and destroy this country the way you destroyed your own? Bugger off mate.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
t0mmy said:
and so they should be. I'm sick of you people always bitching "o0o0o you're targetting muslims!"

MAYBE IF IT WASN'T ONLY YOU PEOPLE THAT CONDONED THESE ATTACKS AND WASN'T ONLY YOU PEOPLE THAT CARRIED OUT THESE ATTACKS THEN IT WOULDN'T BE ONLY YOU BEING TARGETTED!!!!!

And don't start with the shit like "IRA are terrorists too and they aren't muslim". You And I both know that this is TOTALLY different to the IRA. IRA would strike after warning and targetted ONLY england. Their objective wasn't to kill as many people as possible. Their goals were also different, for England to leave Northern Ireland. Your "brothers", however, seem to enjoy killing AS MANY people as possible. Makes me sick. They aren't martyrs, they're just sick, twisted muderers using religion as an excuse to fulfil their disgusting fantasies.
And thus we welcome to NCAP the latest of our balanced, well spoken and intelligent new generation.

Do you realise that you are suggesting the reinforcing of a 'cycle-of-terror' that runs something like opress 'you people' (YP) -> get attacked by YP -> opress YP. Obviously and deliberately I have oversimplified this to illustrate my point.

As far as your muslims = 'special case' as far as terroism goes you are wrong.

The IRA 'proper' always gave forwarning however various splinter groups did not. The objectives and backgrounds were also different the IRA did not suicide bomb as suicide is not condoned by the catholic church.

How does the IRA only bombing england (and northern Ireland) matter?? They attacked there enemy, muslim terrorists attack theres. The only difference is the enemy of muslim terror is somewhat more dispersed.

The IRA wanted to liberate Ireland (and when that was achieved Northern Ireland) muslim terrorists want to liberate Palestine and then the rest of the muslim world from western influence.

t0mmy

HSC
loquasagacious said:
And thus we welcome to NCAP the latest of our balanced, well spoken and intelligent new generation.

Do you realise that you are suggesting the reinforcing of a 'cycle-of-terror' that runs something like opress 'you people' (YP) -> get attacked by YP -> opress YP. Obviously and deliberately I have oversimplified this to illustrate my point.

As far as your muslims = 'special case' as far as terroism goes you are wrong.

The IRA 'proper' always gave forwarning however various splinter groups did not. The objectives and backgrounds were also different the IRA did not suicide bomb as suicide is not condoned by the catholic church.

How does the IRA only bombing england (and northern Ireland) matter?? They attacked there enemy, muslim terrorists attack theres. The only difference is the enemy of muslim terror is somewhat more dispersed.

The IRA wanted to liberate Ireland (and when that was achieved Northern Ireland) muslim terrorists want to liberate Palestine and then the rest of the muslim world from western influence.
You failed to mention that muslims try to achieve their goals through ridiculous and very barbaric, inhumane means. The IRA has killed less people in 40 years than al qaeda killed in ONE attack. Go figure.

You should pay osama a visit, i'm sure he'd like you. You are the weak, spineless, ass kissing type of our society, giving in to terrorists and condoning terrorism -- or at least trying to justify them. Osama would love you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)