Islam Discussion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
veterandoggy said:
give me reason why it isnt from god, and then i will leave you alone.
I never said there wasn't a God, I said that it is folly to believe either way, because both make large assumptions. However assuming there is not a God makes less assumptions (because assuming there is a God we would also have to assume certain characteristics of that God), and it fits in better with current scientific evidence. Less assumptions means a more likely conclusion in most cases.

EDIT: Consider the following:
I have a box. I have been told that it may or may not have a ball in it. I cannot pick up the box, I cannot open it, I cannot even touch it. Assuming there is a ball means assuming characteristics of it (such as colour, material it is made of). Would it make sense to assume all of these things and go preaching to the world that I have a blue rubber ball in my box?

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
veterandoggy said:
that sounds like christians...
explain why you think that and ill repay the favour
How come the countries with the highest quality of life are those established on Christian values?

HSC
veterandoggy said:
how come when muslims ruled over many countries now ruled by christian rule they were alot happier? spain is one, and israel, but that is ruled by jews.
yes i'm sure Spain would rather be ruled by Muslims then christians..... (sarcasm).

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
veterandoggy said:
how come when muslims ruled over many countries now ruled by christian rule they were alot happier? spain is one, and israel, but that is ruled by jews.
I don't believe that Spain was ever fully under Moor/Berber rule, and it is rather irrelevant as a means of comparison because it has been more than 800 years since any sizable portion of it was ruled by Muslims.

EDIT: I like how you classify one poor example as "many".

HSC
What insane lunatics would want to be ruled by a group of islamofascists who control what religion people follow, who chop the limbs off theives.. Who stone women for looking like sluts etc...

MUSLIMS that's who.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
TerrbleSpellor said:
What insane lunatics would want to be ruled by a group of islamofaschists who control what religion people follow, who chop the limbs off theieves.. Who stone women for looking like sluts etc...

MUSLIMS that's who.
huh? then why are non muslims living in arab countries? shouldnt they be muslim already? if you heard that you will have your hand chopped off for steaing, would YOU steal?

and for your ignorant pleasure only MALE and female adulterers are stoned, not people who look like sluts, unless they have already commited adultery.

pointless mockery shows your defeat at knowledgeable argument.

HSC
veterandoggy said:
huh? then why are non muslims living in arab countries?
Not in large amounts.
veterandoggy said:
if you heard that you will have your hand chopped off for steaing, would YOU steal?
If you heard that you would be killed for having a religion other than Islam.. would YOU have another religion?
veterandoggy said:
and for your ignorant pleasure only adulterers are stoned, not people who look like sluts, unless they have already commited adultery.
Yeh only the women ones. They don't kill the men because they are gutless freaks.
veterandoggy said:
not defeat through any brilliance on your part, but by my lazyness in constructing a reply. I know that muslims are sadistic bastards, what more do i need to say?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
veterandoggy said:
huh? then why are non muslims living in arab countries? shouldnt they be muslim already? if you heard that you will have your hand chopped off for steaing, would YOU steal?

and for your ignorant pleasure only MALE and female adulterers are stoned, not people who look like sluts, unless they have already commited adultery.

If I was going to die of hunger unless I stole then yes I probably would.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
TerrbleSpellor said:
Not in large amounts.
If you heard that you would be killed for having a religion other than Islam.. would YOU have another religion?

Yeh only the women ones. They don't kill the men because they are gutless freaks.

not defeat through any brilliance on your part, but by my lazyness in constructing a reply. I know that muslims are sadistic bastards, what more do i need to say?
no, but in considerable amounts.

no, the women and men are killed, not just the women.

you dont need to say anything. just shut up and fill that empty brain of yours

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
withoutaface said:
If I was going to die of hunger unless I stole then yes I probably would.
and if you were caught stealing because you were going to die you would not only be let off, you would be given money from charity so that you didnt need to steal.

islam isnt ruthless, it is caring.

HSC
veterandoggy said:
islam isnt ruthless, it is caring.
The... the great white shark isn't dangerous to humans! Only if it thinks that you're a seal will it attack you! :rolleyes:

veterandoggy said:
no, the women and men are killed, not just the women.
Sig'd. Terrorist outburst.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
i shall ignore your posts from now on. i will give others the chance to amuse you, because if you are too lazy to speak intelligently, then i am too lazy to try and talk to you. i would rather speak to a wall than reply to mockery that is in the wrong

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
let me see... maybe it is because their skulls are an extra 5cm thicker, and because they refuse to acknowledge that alot of their research was already said in the quran, or they dont know, because like you, they dont want to even try reading the quran to see just how impossible it is to have a human as the author.
5 cm thicker.... saying thinkgs like that, just proves how childish you sound when you try to defend the quran. I am sure your intelligance is way below many qualified biologists.
Look Quran is all about the rules that supposbly god made up. Why would we bother reading it, if we dont believe in god. Before even attempting to read it, i need proof that he even exists. I would be more then happy to read something that shows me the proof of the existance of god, not the rules he made up. however not much/ exists on the actual proof of his existance.

Tell me why isnt impossible for a human to write it? what exactly makes it so impossible, is it the fact that the book sais allah is great 5000 times?

Steven king can write a more better fiction book.

Last edited:

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
I believe that the solo in Stairway to Heaven is too beautiful to be written by a human. Hence Jimmy Page is God

That kind of logic is just moronic.

veterandoggy said:
i dont know why i bother with idiots...

what does the stairway to heaven have to do with evolution? another sign of your ignorance...
i was talking about the seemingly "useless" appendix has a reason to be there; the different stages of the human embryo are clearly stated; worker bees being female. allof these show that, since they are true, and they couldnt have in all probability been known, and so a god exists, and we didnt evolve.

?

how is he an idiot .

look you say that a book , that can be read by anyone is impossible to be written. You pull this claim out of your ass . why is a book that is impossible to be written then possible to be read? i am using the same logic.

this withoutaface uses the same logic aswell with a differnt example and shows how stupid your reasoning sounds.

i dont know why you keep raving about the worker bees or the appendix, but i already proved it to you , that people of the time believed in alot more stuff that was proven completly wrong. And that even if it was true that people knew worker bees where female , i dont know why you cling on to that idea and use it as evidence to support your god belief, i can use a different historical fact of people thinking the sun rotated around the earth, and say well people thought that way and were proven to be completely wrong, so they must be wrong about god aswell. Same logic , same stupid way of thinking

Last edited:

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
i dont know why i bother with idiots...

what does the stairway to heaven have to do with evolution? another sign of your ignorance...
i was talking about the seemingly "useless" appendix has a reason to be there; the different stages of the human embryo are clearly stated; worker bees being female. allof these show that, since they are true, and they couldnt have in all probability been known, and so a god exists, and we didnt evolve.

i also have another question, because i want to see you make a fool out of yourself more: if we came from monkeys, and monkeys evolved from whatever, all the way to the cell, which was created from stray elements fusing together on the earth, which came about from gravity collecting together to form the crust and mantle and ect., which came from the big bang, (this is the question) where did the super atom which caused the big bang come from?
1. Biologists studied/noticed/explained embryonic development stages well before the koran. Look up Ibn-Qayyim, Aristotle, Samuel ha-Yehudi, Needham etc. etc. Most importantly, look up Galen

2. Evolution doesn't say we came from monkeys

SashatheMan said:
how is he an idiot .

look you say that a book , that can be read by anyone is impossible to be written. You pull this claim out of your ass . why is a book that is impossible to be written then possible to be read? i am using the same logic.
The proof of Fermat's last theorem is so beautiful and complex that very few people can even begin to comprehend it, and I doubt anyone would even be able to reproduce it. Therefore, God must have given the proof Andrew Wiles, allowing him to reproduce it word for word.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
dont waste your time arguing with fools
because they are simply fools
whoever they may be
and no dont be all like "ur the fool soha"
shut up infidels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)