Islam Discussion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liberal Scum

Banned
HSC
veterandoggy said:
correction: * thou wisht not to pray to thy lord, and so shalt you suffer the eternal torment

we do not ignore scientific research.
Yes you do. You're proposing a theory that has not 1/100th of the evidence of another just because it allows for the propogation of your cult.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
Liberal Scum said:
Yes you do. You're proposing a theory that has not 1/100th of the evidence of another just because it allows for the propogation of your cult.
wow im impressed... not. look, i wont start again, but look at it this way: every thing you use to prove evolution, we use to disprove it. this is why it is an agelong debate. you say so and so proves evolution, and we say so and so also shows evidence of creation it.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
It is an age old debate only because people value their faith above evidence. Most of those who propose evolution theory have no bias, whereas those that propose ID clearly do.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
withoutaface said:
It is an age old debate only because people value their faith above evidence. Most of those who propose evolution theory have no bias, whereas those that propose ID clearly do.
youre so narrow minded. i dont say that "those who propose ID theory have no bias, whereas those that propose evolution clearly do" because i know that people will say what i am saying now: you have no brains at all, since your words would come out of anyone's mouth, plus you're wrong.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
veterandoggy said:
youre so narrow minded. i dont say that "those who propose ID theory have no bias, whereas those that propose evolution clearly do" because i know that people will say what i am saying now: you have no brains at all, since your words would come out of anyone's mouth, plus you're wrong.
How am I wrong? Most, if not all, ID theorists believed in a God even before they looked at the issue of evolution/ID, and are just fudging a theory to meet their existing beliefs.
Most evolutionists would be non committed on the idea of a God (ie agnostic), and there is no inherent bias and they take the theory which best meets the evidence.
You're the narrow minded one, and your conclusion on the issue was already decided by the fact that you believe in God.

Besides, can you explain to me why less than 5% of qualified biologists believe in creationism?

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
withoutaface said:
can you explain to me why less than 5% of qualified biologists believe in creationism?
let me see... maybe it is because their skulls are an extra 5cm thicker, and because they refuse to acknowledge that alot of their research was already said in the quran, or they dont know, because like you, they dont want to even try reading the quran to see just how impossible it is to have a human as the author.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
veterandoggy said:
let me see... maybe it is because their skulls are an extra 5cm thicker, and because they refuse to acknowledge that alot of their research was already said in the quran, or they dont know, because like you, they dont want to even try reading the quran to see just how impossible it is to have a human as the author.
I believe that the solo in Stairway to Heaven is too beautiful to be written by a human. Hence Jimmy Page is God.

That kind of logic is just moronic.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
withoutaface said:
I believe that the solo in Stairway to Heaven is too beautiful to be written by a human. Hence Jimmy Page is God.
i dont know why i bother with idiots...

what does the stairway to heaven have to do with evolution? another sign of your ignorance...
i was talking about the seemingly "useless" appendix has a reason to be there; the different stages of the human embryo are clearly stated; worker bees being female. allof these show that, since they are true, and they couldnt have in all probability been known, and so a god exists, and we didnt evolve.

i also have another question, because i want to see you make a fool out of yourself more: if we came from monkeys, and monkeys evolved from whatever, all the way to the cell, which was created from stray elements fusing together on the earth, which came about from gravity collecting together to form the crust and mantle and ect., which came from the big bang, (this is the question) where did the super atom which caused the big bang come from?

HSC
veterandoggy said:
--how about any woman who wants to wear it over her head to protect herself from prying eyes like yours?
1. NO women wants to wear a vail. It's a form of oppression; if they do, it's because they have been told since birth by their parents that they do.
2. rest assured, my eyes would not be interested in a muslim. Hairy women aren't my thing.
veterandoggy said:
give the australian woman (not generalising, just trying to go with the flow) a nude beach and shes there before you get to see any bits of her. she wouldnt want to wear it because it would mean that she would have to cover her bikini, and she spent so long to get rid of that tan line...
What?
veterandoggy said:
i already told you its done by shiites, only.
Ok, so it's not done by muslims then. Oh ok then.
veterandoggy said:
i think i also know from which area of lebanon it was taken from now that you mention it, but everyone knows to steer away from tat area for tat particular day.
Yeh and everyone knows to stear clear of Auburn and Lakemba unless you want to be mugged by weird lebos.
veterandoggy said:
besides, if you would read about shiites you would know that it is for a reason, one that i cant remember, but basically every other muslim, some shiites included, condemn it, so dont say islam is this.
The same as Islam doesn't say to do Terrorism?
veterandoggy said:
people follow it in fear, i agree.
That's the only reason people follow Islam. Either that, or they are fat men who feel empowered by it, in their abuse of others.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I believe the words of the song fully explain life in its entirity. For example the stairway represents the different steps of evolution, and the protagonist represents the universe.

I ask you, where did God come from? Is it any less logical to say "the singularity was just there" than to say the same about God? No. Does it make less assumptions? Yes.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
TerrbleSpellor said:
1. NO women wants to wear a vail. It's a form of oppression; if they do, it's because they have been told since birth by their parents that they do.
2. rest assured, my eyes would not be interested in a muslim. Hairy women aren't my thing.
hey... i have a friend who's muslim... i don't think its a form of oppression. it IS oppression if you try to understand someone else's culture by using your own culture's values

our culture (ie you and me)

skin = liberation and freedom

their culture

covering up = free from feeling like an object getting observed/feeling uncomfortable etc

and i know that sounds ridiculous, and i did at first, until one day i went to a wharf, waiting for my boyfriend to talk to the captain of a crew who had been at sea for a few weeks. their eyes were prying and it made me ridiculously uncomfortable, it made me physically sick

they just kept looking at me. and i was stuck there, my t-shirt and jeans, and for obvious reasons, i gave them an angry look and felt the need to hide behind my boyfriend or cover up somehow.

its just a different way of looking at things, and what leads us to prejudice and misunderstandings is by interpreting a culture with what we know about our own.

Last edited:

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
TerrbleSpellor said:

What?

Ok, so it's not done by muslims then. Oh ok then.

Yeh and everyone knows to stear clear of Auburn and Lakemba unless you want to be mugged by weird lebos.

The same as Islam doesn't say to do Terrorism?

That's the only reason people follow Islam. Either that, or they are fat men who feel empowered by it, in their abuse of others.
i suggest you read a bit more about islam before you reply, ie the things you wish to argue against. and to me it seems like your eyes are addicted to muslim women, but it is your dick that is holding you back. and i picture monkeys at the word hairy, so im guessing youre going to die a virgin

if a women was given the pros and cons of it, alot of women who actually know what modesty is would wear it.

there are things that specific sects of any religion do that arent specified in their religion, hence the "sects", so dont make it seem like islam is the only religion that has crazy people in it *looks at someone "randomly"*

Everyone? i dont know what your life consists of, but those two areas are pretty busy all day round, and i dont read about of alot of muggings happening in these areas.

yes, the same way islam condemns terrorism. so you dont want to become muslim because you will be a puppet and follow the rest of the muslims? i follow islam, not muslims. i hope you do what you believe aetheism is about, and not what you see aetheisms do, because i will never say you are this because christians are.

you dick, you edited my paragraph to make me say something i opposed.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
veterandoggy said:
if only people who knew muslims as much as inner child did, then we would have lees stupid posts and more mind challenging ones
This coming from the person who believes God exists because he read a book that he believes could only be written by God, which he believes has such beauty only because he believes in God.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
withoutaface said:
This coming from the person who believes God exists because he read a book that he believes could only be written by God, which he believes has such beauty only because he believes in God.
waf baby do you disagree with my post?

or just being hot to trot again?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
waf baby do you disagree with my post?

or just being hot to trot again?
I read your post, but I feel that the content of your post is irrelevant to what is in mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)