Islam Discussion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
But nevertheless he is inside every woman's vagina, and is hence raping them.

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
googooloo said:
God is not what you htink. God doesn't gain sexual pleasure like we do, just as god does not sleep. Like it has been said be veterandoggy, contribute or sit out....and you are not placing in constructive criticism at all so sit on the sideline.
It irritates me that people can speak so assertively of something so ridiculously unfounded, unproven and untenable.

If there is a God, chances are it is nothing like what you believe it to be. Indeed, if it is aware of our current state of affairs then it is probably either amused or annoyed at this kind of widespread dogmatism.

googooloo

HSC
MoonlightSonata said:
It irritates me that people can speak so assertively of something so ridiculously unfounded, unproven and untenable.

If there is a God, chances are it is nothing like what you believe it to be. Indeed, if it is aware of our current state of affairs then it is probably either amused or annoyed at this kind of widespread dogmatism.

Why would a god need such a hting? Why create humans just ot laugh, it owuldn't be in the nature of a god. If I was god it would not be in mine. And what veterandoggy said about god having not the human attibutes and desires of humans is true, god is different only in appearance. God is nohting as we imagine god to be. But things likfe forgiveness, and being mercifula and all seeing is true. ANd yes air isn't a being, it is just air.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
googooloo said:
Why would a god need such a hting? Why create humans just ot laugh, it owuldn't be in the nature of a god. If I was god it would not be in mine. And what veterandoggy said about god having not the human attibutes and desires of humans is true, god is different only in appearance. God is nohting as we imagine god to be. But things likfe forgiveness, and being mercifula and all seeing is true. ANd yes air isn't a being, it is just air.
if forgiveness and mercifulness is real in a god then why are other attributes not true. yuor speakign of gods description as if yuo met him and observed him for a while. you contradict yuor self 100 times and then try to look inteligent.

even if god did exist, all the attributes you give him are just made up bullshit by yuor religion. and then you keep adding crap that you made up on the spot.

googooloo

HSC
SashatheMan said:
if forgiveness and mercifulness is real in a god then why are other attributes not true. yuor speakign of gods description as if yuo met him and observed him for a while. you contradict yuor self 100 times and then try to look inteligent.

even if god did exist, all the attributes you give him are just made up bullshit by yuor religion. and then you keep adding crap that you made up on the spot.
If god did exist and told us of what he/she/it is like then why wouldn't you know? Now who contradictes themself?( though I don't believe I have, it it seemed so it was only becuase I didn't explain myself fully before.)

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
googooloo said:
Why would a god need such a hting? Why create humans just ot laugh, it owuldn't be in the nature of a god.
If he gave humans free will then he doesn't control them, does he? Ergo laughing at their (unpredictable) behaviour is perfectly plausible. Anyway it was a joke and you missed the point: most of the assertions about God are not only unfounded, but most of the time absurd.
googooloo said:
If I was god it would not be in mine. And what veterandoggy said about god having not the human attibutes and desires of humans is true, god is different only in appearance. God is nohting as we imagine god to be. But things likfe forgiveness, and being mercifula and all seeing is true. ANd yes air isn't a being, it is just air.
This amazes me. How can you claim to have such great knowledge of something that you cannot, do not, and never will know? If you believe this is untrue, please prove that I am wrong.

googooloo

HSC
MoonlightSonata said:
If he gave humans free will then he doesn't control them, does he? Ergo laughing at their (unpredictable) behaviour is perfectly plausible. Anyway it was a joke and you missed the point: most of the assertions about God are not only unfounded, but most of the time absurd.
This amazes me. How can you claim to have such great knowledge of something that you cannot, do not, and never will know? If you believe this is untrue, please prove that I am wrong.

Who gives us knowledge? God. How can I know anything? Cause god is kind and gave us the Qur'an with amazing knowledge of things, even about himself, like being merciful and forgiving and kind and all-knowing all-seeing.

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
googooloo said:
Who gives us knowledge? God. How can I know anything? Cause god is kind and gave us the Qur'an with amazing knowledge of things, even about himself, like being merciful and forgiving and kind and all-knowing all-seeing.
Um, I hate to burst your bubble but how do you know that the Quran is true?

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
googooloo said:
why didnt god provide the cure for cancer or how to remove world hunger? if he is so merciful , why does he give people a stupid contravictory book to follow with basic 7th centruy material that doesnt have much to do with todays world. Why doesnt god give us a 05 edition of the quran , that deals with problems such as i described above, instead of still talking about how u can trade a camel to marry a women , or that yuo should use sand to wash hands before prayer if no water exists. all of this made up bullshit, seems to be made up by a man in the 7th century and u still follow his balony.

wake up and realise that a book claiming to be from god, doesnt mean it is. there is such a thing as a lie

googooloo

HSC
MoonlightSonata said:
Um, I hate to burst your bubble but how do you know that the Quran is true?
I know it is true because it is perfect, perfect in every way. As I have said it cannot be altered without knowing it has, for the words are pure and intune with one another. everyone knows the Bible has been altered. This is why Allah(SWT) made it in a language that if it was altered (thereofre hte word of god being altered) it would be known. This was gods message would stay pure forever, unchanging, adn people could always worship allah(SWT) as allah(SWT) told us to wroship him, as we should.
This also shows how god is there watching. Muhammad became messanger due to the alteration of the message Jesus (Isa, of Eisa) spread, in the 6th century, Then in the 7th century another prophet came along to correct what had been done. Why wait 100 years? To see if people would recognise the alterations, but people were led astray, so Muhammad came along with a perfect text, so no one could change adn alter the pure message of god again. The essense of that message, what is now Islam, cannot be altered, likethe pillars of faith adn the pillars of Islam.

How do you know it is not true?

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
googooloo said:
I know it is true because it is perfect, perfect in every way.
But how do you know that it is perfect?
googooloo said:
As I have said it cannot be altered without knowing it has, for the words are pure and intune with one another.
What does this mean -- what do you mean that it cannot be altered? How do you know this?
googooloo said:
everyone knows the Bible has been altered. This is why Allah(SWT) made it in a language that if it was altered (thereofre hte word of god being altered) it would be known. This was gods message would stay pure forever, unchanging, adn people could always worship allah(SWT) as allah(SWT) told us to wroship him, as we should.
Those are the beliefs, they are not the reasons for believing the beliefs are true. I am asking why the beliefs are true, not what the beliefs are.
googooloo said:
This also shows how god is there watching. Muhammad became messanger due to the alteration of the message Jesus (Isa, of Eisa) spread, in the 6th century, Then in the 7th century another prophet came along to correct what had been done. Why wait 100 years? To see if people would recognise the alterations, but people were led astray, so Muhammad came along with a perfect text, so no one could change adn alter the pure message of god again. The essense of that message, what is now Islam, cannot be altered, likethe pillars of faith adn the pillars of Islam.
Again, these are the actual beliefs, what I want is proof that the beliefs are true.
googooloo said:
How do you know it is not true?
How do you know that aliens are not among us? The onus is on you to prove it true, not the other way around.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
equality is an ideal that people strive for, it is not a belief... only ultra-hippies and perhaps theists believe in equality as a naturally ordaned thing.

googooloo

HSC
You are blind to what I am saying. The Qur'an adn the belief it cannot be altered or replicated making in perfect is not a "belief" or anything assumed, but truth, we know this is so.

I was just saying so to make you understand why we then see this as proof of gods existence, along with the many other prophets (Which the Qur'an all speaks of), and hadith and sunnah thigns to do, and how the reasons for the next rpophets, the way of life we have been told to live by god, and truth about the prophets--meaning what really happened to jesus and such adn such not liek that of the bible altered versions---is all to, well proof in itself.

Like I have said before, if you don't want to see you want see.

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
googooloo said:
You are blind to what I am saying. The Qur'an adn the belief it cannot be altered or replicated making in perfect is not a "belief" or anything assumed, but truth, we know this is so.
But how do you know that it is so?

I could say that Alice in Wonderland is the absolute truth, because I "know that it is so". You would not of course take my word for it. If you cannot question why you actually believe the things you do, I am afraid you truly are the one who is blind.
googooloo said:
I was just saying so to make you understand why we then see this as proof of gods existence, along with the many other prophets (Which the Qur'an all speaks of), and hadith and sunnah thigns to do, and how the reasons for the next rpophets, the way of life we have been told to live by god, and truth about the prophets--meaning what really happened to jesus and such adn such not liek that of the bible altered versions---is all to, well proof in itself.

Like I have said before, if you don't want to see you want see.
While I enjoy irony, your last comment is very sad.

Step back for a moment and think critically about your beliefs. How do you know that they are true?

googooloo

HSC
SashatheMan said:
you know when i quote verses from the quran , yuo know what i am doing?
i am copying them word for word.

anyone can copy a quran . and i did it perfectly HAHAHAHAHAHAHA your
book can be copied by a 5 year old or by 1000 monkeys on a type writter
Not copying like that obviously. I meant just as veterandoggy said, from your mind. Use your mind and try and see if you can create a verse like the qur'an. You never answered me if that poem I put up was Shakespeare or not? Cuse you don't know, there goes your Shakespeare arguement. Are you waiting until to have searched through all Shakespeare's works first to see if is there before you answer. That's cheating. Should be able to tell right on site, according to you anyway.

Yes the True Furqan is clearly fake, which means you cannot replicate the qur'an from your own mind, because they are the words of god. But still I'd like to see you try so you realise what I am saying is true, that it is infalable. :uhhuh:

googooloo

HSC
MoonlightSonata said:
Step back for a moment and think critically about your beliefs. How do you know that they are true?
Perfect perfect perfect. Don't keep asking me the same question if you don't listen to the answer!

I told you many times why. If you don't want to see me repeat the smae thing, stop saking. Clearly my "sad" comment was true.:uhhuh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)