• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Islam Discussion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

googooloo

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
equality is an ideal that people strive for, it is not a belief... only ultra-hippies and perhaps theists believe in equality as a naturally ordaned thing.
Why? People are selfish though. Many people choose money, sex, drugs, alchohol, and using all those ot find the next party rather than save money to use it to help the poor. I mean look at our homeless! Everyone turns away form them. We ignore them, and blame them for being poor when it is our society and ourselves that do not help them to live equally with us, because most of Australia is too busy being greedy and selfish. In islam it is the societies fault our own. It is not their fault for being poor and we should not punish them for doing so. It is like creating a monster whose purpose is to kill, and then blaming it for beign a monster and killing when it knows no ohter way, and is your creation. YOu cannot blame somethign for which it purpose is. Just as you cannot blame the homeless for not doing enough to become un-homeless when they need our helpand we do not give it to them.:uhhuh:

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
googooloo said:
Perfect perfect perfect. Don't keep asking me the same question if you don't listen to the answer!

I told you many times why. If you don't want to see me repeat the smae thing, stop saking. Clearly my "sad" comment was true.:uhhuh:
But how do you know its true? You are saying the quaran is true because no one has been able to reproduce it. How do you know no one can reproduce it? Just because those that have tried cant, doesnt mean there is no one that can do it. So what if someone is born who is able to do it? Are they God? I know plenty of things that no one thought could ever be produced, and when they were produced, little to no one could fully understand it, let alone reproduce something similar themselves.

googooloo

HSC
acmilan said:
But how do you know its true? You are saying the quaran is true because no one has been able to reproduce it. How do you know no one can reproduce it? Just because those that have tried cant, doesnt mean there is no one that can do it. So what if someone is born who is able to do it? Are they God? I know plenty of things that no one thought could ever be produced, and when they were produced, little to no one could fully understand it, let alone reproduce something similar themselves.
Then why don't you try. I keep asking people to do so, but they don't cause they know they can't. Not just becuase it can't be reproduced but because of the fact that it is perfect, you know the word form god blah blah....ahhhhhhh:chainsaw:

Never mind, now you and me will just go in circles like the "Man" and I did wiht vertendoggy. It's no use discussing Qur'an, unless you believed you may not understand it completely, one of those thigns you know. Like how I can't understand why Hindus have that inhumane class system.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
If i try and cannot do it, does that prove that no one can do it? No.

googooloo

HSC
acmilan said:
If i try and cannot do it, does that prove that no one can do it? No.
No but why don't you try and see if you can and prove me wrong? What are you afraid of? everyone who has been asked ot do this has not, why? If you know even if you do fail there could be someone who can do it, why not do it, why be afriad to do it?

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
googooloo said:
No but why don't you try and see if you can and prove me wrong? What are you afraid of? everyone who has been asked ot do this has not, why? If you know even if you do fail there could be someone who can do it, why not do it, why be afriad to do it?
Because doing it would require me studying the literary forms of the quaran in great depth before i think of trying. Something I do not have time for nor care about. I'm simply attacking your logic, i couldn't care less whether it is right or not.

googooloo

HSC
acmilan said:
Because doing it would require me studying the literary forms of the quaran in great depth before i think of trying. Something I do not have time for nor care about. I'm simply attacking your logic, i couldn't care less whether it is right or not.
There why discuss if it is proof or not, or can be replicated or not if you are not willing to actually make somethign of your arguement. So you're being a newcence(sorry don't know how to spell that word!) in other words cuase your rabiting on about nothing.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
I wont say anything else on this issue, Damage Inc. said what I was trying to say. Just remember, you say unless you're a believe its hard to see your point of view and understand where you're coming from, but the same can be said on both sides. You being a believer makes it hard to see the non-believer point of view, nor will you probably ever see it.

googooloo

HSC
Damage Inc. said:
You still are making absolutely no sense. MoonlightSonata has asked how do you know your beliefs are true. By saying the Quran is perfect is not answering his question. He is asking how do you know your beliefs are true.

Try and answer him with a logical explanation.
I am son't you see don't you understand! I am so not going to post here anymore beucase you people are just so....... :vcross::chainsaw:

Because like I said no matter how much I say you won't get it.

To you are your beliefs and to me is mine. Don't try adn trash another religion for you own gratification...beucase your messed up inside is all.

Verily, those who disbelieve, it is the same to them whether you (O Muhammad Peace be upon him ) warn them or do not warn them, they will not believe.
Allāh has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearings, (i.e. they are closed from accepting Allāh's Guidance), and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be a great torment.
And of mankind, there are some (hypocrites) who say: "We believe in Allāh and the Last Day" while in fact they believe not.
And when it is said to them (hypocrites): "Believe as the people (followers of Muhammad Peace be upon him , Al-Ansār and Al-Muhajirûn) have believed," they say: "Shall we believe as the fools have believed?" Verily, they are the fools, but they know not.
And when they meet those who believe, they say: "We believe," but when they are alone with their Shayātin (devils - polytheists, hypocrites, etc.), they say: "Truly, we are with you; verily, we were but mocking."
Allāh mocks at them and gives them increase in their wrong-doings to wander blindly.

...Their likeness is as the likeness of one who kindled a fire; then, when it lighted all around him, Allāh took away their light and left them in darkness. (So) they could not see.
They are deaf, dumb, and blind, so they return not (to the Right Path).

...Those who break Allāh's Covenant after ratifying it, and sever what Allāh has ordered to be joined (as regards Allāh's Religion of Islāmic Monotheism, and to practise its legal laws on the earth and also as regards keeping good relations with kith and kin), and do mischief on earth, it is they who are the losers.
How can you disbelieve in Allāh? Seeing that you were dead and He gave you life. Then He will give you death, then again will bring you to life (on the Day of Resurrection) and then unto Him you will return. (Al-Baqarah2 :6-28)

This is surah Al-Baqarah (The Cow), which talks fo previous prophets, disbelievers adn how to deal with them. It also tells muslims about the fact that becuase kufrun (unbelievers) are "deaf, dumb, and blind" no matter what you do, not matter how much proof you give htem or how much you show them, they cannot "they return not (to the Right Path)"

:cool:

googooloo

HSC
I have one thing for you. I can say they are true becuase erytime I pray to god, sincerely, and ask for something it comes to pass. You may think it appears to come to pass like a miracle, but it doe snot happen out of the blue. It flows withthe natural order of things, and if you did not believe you would not think it to be god, but it only happened after you asked god.

True story, for as a muslim I uphold to no-lying:

I wanted to wear hijab (I am a convert), my mother wouldn't let me thinking the world had become to dangerous.
I asked allah, at the tiem when he listens most carefully, at the sunnah prayer (salat) of Tahajjud. It is between 12midniht and 2am, becuase it is sunnah you don't have ot do it, but I did becuase I need allah's help badly.

So I asked, after performing worship (like you see muslims do in the 5 daily oblicatory prayers, prostrating themselves before allah), and then asked "Please allah, let my mother say it is okay for me to wear hijab. Let it be before I go back to school. Let it be the week before, a few days before if it must, but in the last week of holidays, if it does not happen before then, let it be then. I beg of you allah, for hijab is part of my duty to you, adn I am ready to do so, as I feel I have achieved inner-hijab, I can now wear the outer-hijab."

Then randomly I felt this urge ot ask my mom if I could wear it out, I was going ot the shops and just htough, it must be now! I must ask her now1 She said yes, wihtout hesitation. It was like she was hypnotized. I couldn't believe it. And I have worn hijab ever since. That is the most miraculous out of all the things I have sincerely asked of allah. If you don't focus and sk properly though, or have doubt it iwll happen it wont' because you aren't placing faith inallah, so why should you ahev it happen, but soemtimes it does, so that allah will guide you to show that he is there and your faith neednot wane in the slightest.

googooloo

HSC
Damage Inc. said:
Yes, you have proved me wrong, absolutely. How could I ever have doubted the truth and knowledge of the Quran. You have shown me 100% why your beliefs are so right. Thank you for clearing that up for me. You have enlightened another lost soul to your great religion.
I don't appeal to sarcasm.

googooloo

HSC
In Indonesia they use the Qur'an to deflect bullets. The bullets don't go into the qur'an and become lodged, but is deflected. If anyone saw that mythbusters episode where the bullet went straight throguh the bible, this may shock you, if you know what's good for you.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
googooloo said:
In Indonesia they use the Qur'an to deflect bullets. The bullets don't go into the qur'an and become lodged, but is deflected. If anyone saw that mythbusters episode where the bullet went straight throguh the bible, this may shock you, if you know what's good for you.
ok!

[comment]wtf!?[/comment]

googooloo

HSC
if you read the Noah verse in the qur'an, while fasting, then ocne you stop fasting and reading, eat normally again, and go about your life you will find you can speak to animals. Yes Islam has "magic" if you want ot call it that. Even to attract women, in particular if that is your focus, and captivate people by your words, they can't resit, only must listen. That is if you say the joseph verse, where it talks of his dream of hte stars, sun and moon prostrating themselves to him--which came true (the stars=brothers, moon=mother and sun=father).

If you read Ibrahims surah, fire will not burn you (you fast like the noah one though too). Many knwoledgable skilled men in indonesia have this ability, and even blades cannot cut them and bullets cannot hurt them.

googooloo

HSC
The reason why you try to attack islam and do not try to do the thigns i ask to see if it is wrong beucase you know it is right. Most of you that do attack are agnostic anyway.

Maybe on saturday I will have more truths to tell you. And if you do know what's good for you you will be amazed! trust me, even I was when I was not muslim, that's why I became muslim.

googooloo

HSC
Damage Inc. said:
Fuck me, you're insane! What you've typed in your last posts has finally proved to me that you don't possess a sound mind. Fasting while reading about Noah's Ark lets you talk to animals, something about the Quran being able to delect bullets while the bible can't (?). What the fuck are you talking about?
Not while reading about hte ark. You repeat one verse about noah,a nd not just he ahd an ark he built it and tlaked ot animals. I am tlkaing about what I am talking about. My words are plain and simple. read them and maybe you will understand them. But after you've done such a hting, and talken the time adn patience to do such a thing, you're reward is to speak to animals...what's so crazy about that?

I mean god can make anythign be if he is god right? So why not give htis gift to you? If you have sor tit with good intentions, and asked for it in tje right whys to the right god then why not? If god can say "be" and it is then why not this?

googooloo

HSC
what experimental evidence? I didn't type anything about that. What are you going on about now!

And sorry I didn't see the post you amde before straight under what I had said. My bad. But seriuosly what I have said is simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)