• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Islam Discussion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xeuyrawp

soha said:
wtf
i refuse to look at the picture
and after hearing u say that im thinking to myself wtf?
It's true. These kids were probably only slightly messing around (as horny boys do -- it's a fact of life), were found, disowned by their family, condemned as faggots, and hung by their necks.

The real question is, would you prefer to hang, be chopped in half, be stoned, or be thrown from a cliff?

Interestingly, the Persian brand of Islam traditionally didn't discourage homosexuality (something along the lines of Classical Greek pederastry), which is why a lot of non-Persian countries are eager to stamp queer people off the planet in an effort to stamp out the huge Persian sphere of influence.

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
zahid said:
I am sorry but I believe they do.
With such a well reasoned reply, how could I believe otherwise :rolleyes:

Additionally, please do not misquote me; I actually stated:
MoonlightSonata said:
Your arguments have no basis, because the only reason you claim sex before marriage is bad is that it "destroys the purpose of having an intimate relationship and love with only one person." The obvious premise that is controversial there is that we must only have an intimate relationship with one person. But you fail to explain why.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
exactly thats what islam promotes, to homosexual people. its so stupid, becuase there is no reason for it.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
MoonlightSonata said:

Yea but of course he had to manufacture your response so that his own weak one-liner seemed like it was brought on by you.

edit: anyone know how many muslim countries kill gays?

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
MoonlightSonata said:

No Moon. I am sorry but no.

X

xeuyrawp

Not-That-Bright said:
edit: anyone know how many muslim countries kill gays?
Here's something interesting:

Death penalty in: Sudan, Yemen, Mauritania, Iran, Saudi, some areas of Somalia, and Chechnya (the only non-Islamic country with it).

Malaysia, whilst not open about it, frequently has executed openly gay people under the pretense that they were violating general Islamic law.

Last edited by a moderator:
X

xeuyrawp

Not-That-Bright said:
according to that map, tasmania allows for same sex unions?
When the map was made, the civil union act of Tasmania was probably starting to be passed?

I don't know the details, but wasn't it introduced, but barred by the Senate?

There is something that same-sex couples can get, though.

(Sorry, we probably need someone FAR more informed than I on this matter...)

Edit:
Earlier this month [December, 2005], the government of the Australian state of Tasmania announced legislation to recognize civil unions, but Tasmania’s state legislative body voted it down. Tasmania permits same-sex couples to register their unions and grants them certain limited rights. A federal law enacted by John Howard’s government bars same-sex marriage in Australia.
What's that about?

Bah -- I look like such an idiot, using Wikipedia so much, but what the hell. Look at this

Last edited by a moderator:

googooloo

HSC
What ar eyou ppl on about? This all a bit homo ---lol
No seriously. I am reading the past posts, and it this forum is turning into a homosexual thread. Please stick with what this is, enough homosexual talk, get to the real facts....o rwhatever, who really cares since most people here are sarcastic or just, well non-listeningness ppl.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
PwarYuex said:
Here's something interesting:

Death penalty in: Sudan, Yemen, Mauritania, Iran, Saudi, some areas of Somalia, and Chechnya (the only non-Islamic country with it).

Malaysia, whilst not open about it, frequently has executed openly gay people under the pretense that they were violating general Islamic law.
I thought Chechnya was muslim?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
googooloo said:
What ar eyou ppl on about? This all a bit homo ---lol
No seriously. I am reading the past posts, and it this forum is turning into a homosexual thread. Please stick with what this is, enough homosexual talk, get to the real facts....o rwhatever, who really cares since most people here are sarcastic or just, well non-listeningness ppl.
Says she who thinks someone is inferior because of their sexual orientation.

M.I.A-187

HSC
I just want to stay one thing but i don't see those kidnappers and rebel fighter bullshit are islam. Muslim is a religion base on love and compassion but what those guys doing is basically the opposite. Those pplz are starting a new cult (like chinese saying goes hang out a goat hat while selling dog meat) and they are a shame to the islam community.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
M.I.A-187 said:
I just want to stay one thing but i don't see those kidnappers and rebel fighter bullshit are islam. Muslim is a religion base on love and compassion but what those guys doing is basically the opposite. Those pplz are starting a new cult (like chinese saying goes hang out a goat hat while selling dog meat) and they are a shame to the islam community.
If Islam is a religion of love and compassion why does it not celebrate the love between two people of the same sex?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
M.I.A-187 said:
Cool, they were all gathered outside the lakemba mosque... so umm... they sound pretty mainstream?

jetblackcat

HSC
i agree with Veterandoggy u are very narrow minded you don't see the whole picture your just a biased narrow minded boy what the media portrays you believe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)