• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Islam Discussion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Kutar Maggi said:
oi cunt! its not the mosques that are preventing the legalisation of gay marrigiages is it? its the bloody church. and homosexuality is not love, it is based merely on lust.
do you know what emotions gay people feel to make a statement like that?

islam also has something to do with this, becuase they are also against gay people

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
The messages i've been recieving from muslims is that they're nothing like the people we call extremists, you're seeming to claim they're just following islam and aren't extreme in any way? That's very interesting.

As for your questions, please word them a little better... because I have no idea what you mean.

Kutar Maggi

They call me nigga man
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
So you're saying that because he knew the war he was starting would have innocent casulties, even if he tried his hardest not to kill them, he is a murderer?
When I go for a drive, I am aware that it could lead me to killing people, however if I try my hardest to not kill anyone, but an accident happens... does that make me a murderer? No.

your ignorance and naivety is astounding

firslty i dont think Mr. Bush has done anything to prevent the killing of innocent people. using your analogy, the Americans have negligently bombed many non civiliian tarets, and thus if u were to DRIVE negligently and kill someone and you were aware of such actions and their consequences, you could be foudn guilty of murder instead of manslaughter, lol , especially if you were trying to kill someone anyway but missed and hit an innocent person. so you can take your analgoy and eat it.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
My analogy is correct, except you decided to throw in the bit about how it differs because the americans are trying to kill enemy targets... of course if I was trying to kill someone it would not be justified, because I don't have enemy targets, or enemies... I am not at war with anyone.

Really, It's a very weak way to attack the analogy.

Kutar Maggi

They call me nigga man
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
The messages i've been recieving from muslims is that they're nothing like the people we call extremists, you're seeming to claim they're just following islam and aren't extreme in any way? That's very interesting.

As for your questions, please word them a little better... because I have no idea what you mean.

there is nothing wrong with the way i worded my question, its just that you cannot answer it without being wrong

Kutar Maggi

They call me nigga man
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
My analogy is correct, except you decided to throw in the bit about how it differs because the americans are trying to kill enemy targets... of course if I was trying to kill someone it would not be justified, because I don't have enemy targets, or enemies... I am not at war with anyone.

Really, It's a very weak way to attack the analogy.
if you are not at war with anyone how can you use that analogy to define war?

how does it feel to defend your beliefs? sux doesnt it? lol.

Kutar Maggi

They call me nigga man
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
No there is alot wrong with the way you worded your question, if you really want I will go through and show you every extremely confusing bit.
go ahead.

ill ask you agian anyway

do you think all Iraqis are the enemy in this war?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
No.. I have no problem at all.
I can use the analogy because it shows the difference between murder and accident, your only issue with it is that it is wrong to be trying to kill people in your car anyway, the obvious fix to that is that while you are at war, it is acceptable to kill people who are your enemies, and not acceptable to kill the innocent.

do you think all Iraqis are the enemy in this war?
No.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Kutar Maggi said:
ol, you ass, that only proves that they are being forced to take up arms to defend themselves. i think their fed up of being bombed by accident.
defend from what? the US army doesnt exactly go around killing children and innocent people. There has been casualties but thats what you expect when yuor at war. i dont think that the US army ever ordered a direct attack on a child.

they are not defending shit, they are brainwashed into thinking that they must fight against the infedels and use weapons in the name of allah.

anyway you think this is a new thig? why are you only focusing on this then, children as young as 8 have been fighting in Darfur, many parts of africa, vietnam and korea for decades. if u only have a view point on this conflict then you know nothing of the world and its problems, and only lap up what mainstream media provides you with. its all good and easy to go to google and type "muslim child soldiers", but it takes more inititive to research on the many atrocities that are going on in the world today
mate , shut the fuck up with that media excuse. i dont take in everythign the media tells me , i make my own point of view. i reasearch shit before i say it.
and i never said that in other parts of the world the same thing isnt happeneing. i am saying that islam preaches peace and claims its a peaceful religion and then you see children with guns and suicede bombers runnign rampant.
even if they need to defend they shouldnt give guns to children.

Kutar Maggi

They call me nigga man
HSC
SashatheMan said:
defend from what? the US army doesnt exactly go around killing children and innocent people. There has been casualties but thats what you expect when yuor at war. i dont think that the US army ever ordered a direct attack on a child.

they are not defending shit, they are brainwashed into thinking that they must fight against the infedels and use weapons in the name of allah.

mate , shut the fuck up with that media excuse. i dont take in everythign the media tells me , i make my own point of view. i reasearch shit before i say it.
and i never said that in other parts of the world the same thing isnt happeneing. i am saying that islam preaches peace and claims its a peaceful religion and then you see children with guns and suicede bombers runnign rampant.
even if they need to defend they shouldnt give guns to children.

i dont think you've researched anything. your back lashes clearly elucidate your insecurities. you should find out about islam my brother, it wall just wash away those hateful feelings

Kutar Maggi

They call me nigga man
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
No.. I have no problem at all.
I can use the analogy because it shows the difference between murder and accident, your only issue with it is that it is wrong to be trying to kill people in your car anyway, the obvious fix to that is that while you are at war, it is acceptable to kill people who are your enemies, and not acceptable to kill the innocent.

No.

thank you. so you believe it is only the elite gurads and their followers taht are the enemy. therefore you cannot narrow it down to all muslims are violent and it is a religion of violence, as it is not the muslims that are the enemies, it is a group of individuals who incidently follow the religion and thus use it as a justification for war. funnily enough they are Saddams followers, and Saddam had a few mistresses and drank alot of alcohol, not to mention the MURDER of thousands of muslims, which is strictly forbidded in islam.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Kutar Maggi said:
i dont think you've researched anything. your back lashes clearly elucidate your insecurities. you should find out about islam my brother, it wall just wash away those hateful feelings
what insecurities?

i am finding out about islam and i am not supportive of it in anyway.

it washes away all feelings, leaving you a brainwashed fundementalist praying to some god and proclaiming a holly war against anything you dont like.

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
Kutar Maggi said:
how can you use such labels, when you do not understand the intentions and situations of such people. You would be pretty pissed off if your nation was invaded by an illegally elected president, who took it upon himself to murder your father, mother, brother and sister, while stealling your nations only asset and resource (oil) and occupying it. i believe that the media has been only focusing on a few western individuals who have become casulties of such a war rather than ffocusing on the thousands of children who have died due to reckless bombings on non-military targets. Striving for peace my ass!
Maybe you'd all feel that way if your country was invaded, but what if you were under the yoke of a tyrant interested in genocide and torture. I find it interesting that only a few seem to rebelling. All though the number is growing. But some welcomed the Americans too.
Think on that. It's a little more complicated than you laid it out to be.

Kutar Maggi

They call me nigga man
HSC
SashatheMan said:
defend from what? the US army doesnt exactly go around killing children and innocent people. There has been casualties but thats what you expect when yuor at war. i dont think that the US army ever ordered a direct attack on a child..

no but they have ordered direct attacks on schools, mosques and homes where children usually reside. i dont think the american government is that ignorant, or are they? i await your answer :).

Kutar Maggi

They call me nigga man
HSC
Enlightened_One said:
Maybe you'd all feel that way if your country was invaded, but what if you were under the yoke of a tyrant interested in genocide and torture. I find it interesting that only a few seem to rebelling. All though the number is growing. But some welcomed the Americans too.
Think on that. It's a little more complicated than you laid it out to be.
i agree with you a hundred percent. my argument was against the bullshit justification for the war.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Kutar Maggi said:
no but they have ordered direct attacks on schools, mosques and homes where children usually reside. i dont think the american government is that ignorant, or are they? i await your answer :).
Yes, because schools, mosques, and homes cannot be used by the enemy as a safehaven now can they?

Kutar Maggi

They call me nigga man
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
When have I ever said that all muslims are violent?
forgive me my friend. my argument was not aimed at you. it was aimed at the genrela consensus of the thread and specifically at Sashthemans ignorant, narrowminded and unresearched and uneducated views. i beg your pardon.

Kutar Maggi

They call me nigga man
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Yes, because schools, mosques, and homes cannot be used by the enemy as a safehaven now can they?

exaclty. no where is safe, due to these rebels, but the catalyst was the invasion. at the end of the day it is up to the american govenrment to decide whether flushing out the enemy is more important or if ensuring the safety of civilians is. it is just the same for the rebels who are executing civilians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)