Islam Discussion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

princessj

PRINCESS JACKLIN!!!
HSC
i sooo agreee...
we austrialians neeed to acknowledge the problem.... the average aussie wants to believe that everything is okay... we live an a democratic country where everyone has a right to a religion bla bla bla....a prefect world... but its this vision of thier perfect world that blinds them from reality and hence holds us back from puting things right

Kaiser Zero

Banned
HSC
boris said:
Despite the fact I dislike you immensely, I agree with your last statement. If Muslims wish to fight and die for their religions, they should do so in their own country. I then feel that Christians, especially those in the Middle East with the intent of converting people to Christianity should leave.

What I see in this thread is a gross misunderstanding of the Muslim religion. If any of you had half a brain and had read the Koran or extracts, you'd know that it does NOT condone violence or oppression of women in any form.
From an extreme perspective honouring the religion means going into the countries of the infidels and exterminating them.

boris

Banned
HSC
Seriously, it's like arguing with children in here.

I'll leave you all to your own devices, it seems as though you're all quite happy to get on your high horses without being able to argue logically.

Happy hunting.

princessj

PRINCESS JACKLIN!!!
HSC
coptic orthodox christian = orthodox christians mainly from egypt just like being greek orthodox mean ur an orthodox from greece

princessj

PRINCESS JACKLIN!!!
HSC
princessj said:
i sooo agreee...
we austrialians neeed to acknowledge the problem.... the average aussie wants to believe that everything is okay... we live an a democratic country where everyone has a right to a religion bla bla bla....a prefect world... but its this vision of thier perfect world that blinds them from reality and hence holds us back from puting things right
i just realy think we gotta wake up ad be alert... cant be blinded by our prefect world image... im not saying we ought to be pessimistic but just be logical and stop defending wats wrong

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
boris said:
Despite the fact I dislike you immensely, I agree with your last statement. If Muslims wish to fight and die for their religions, they should do so in their own country. I then feel that Christians, especially those in the Middle East with the intent of converting people to Christianity should leave.

What I see in this thread is a gross misunderstanding of the Muslim religion. If any of you had half a brain and had read the Koran or extracts, you'd know that it does NOT condone violence or oppression of women in any form.
i already proved people who say the qu'ran does NOt condone violence or oppression of women wrong. i havent read thw whole quran but i read enough and i am sure you havent read it all either.

but the quran states in many ways the oppression of women and speaks in detail of the cruel acts that will be done to anyone who is non muslim

firehose

HSC
Here's just some additional stuff:

1. Women

Women are deficient in mind and religion.

* Mohammed asked some women, "Isn't the witness of a woman equal to half that of a man?" The women said, "yes," He said, "This is because of the deficiency of the woman's mind. " Vol. 3:826

* Mohammed to women: "I have not seen any one more deficient in intelligence and religion than you." Vol. 2:541

The majority of people in hell are women.

* Mohammed said, "I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers are women. " Vol. 1:28, 301; Vol. 2:161; Vol. 7:124

Women are a bad omen.

* Mohammed said, " Bad omen is in the woman, the house and the horse." Vol. 7:30

Women are harmful to men.

* Mohammed said, "After me I have not left any affliction more harmful to men than women." Vol. 7:33

Women may not wear wigs.

* Mohammed said, " Don't wear false hair for Allah sends His curse upon such ladies who lengthen their hair artificially." Vol. 7:133

2. Sex and Marriage

Mohammed's sexual strength is equal to 30 men.

* Anas said, "The prophet used to visit all his wives in an hour round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the prophet was given the strength of thirty (men). " Vol. 1:268

Mohammed married a 9 year old girl.

* "Narrated Aisha that the prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old."Vol. 7:64

Allah hurries to please Mohammed's sexual desires.

* When the Quranic verse that allows Mohammed to postpone the turn of any wife was revealed, and when Mohammed said that Allah allowed him to marry his adopted son's wife, Aisha (one of his wives) told him, "O Allah's Apostle I do not see but that your Lord hurries in pleasing you. " Vol. 7:48

When a woman is divorced irrevocably, she can not return to her husband until she marries (including having sexual intercourse) with another man.

* "Narrated Aisha: The wife of Rifaa Al-Qurazi came to Allah's Apostle and said, 'O Allah's Apostle, Rifaa divorced me irrevocably. After him I married Abdur-Rahman bin Az-Zubair Al-Qurazi who proved to be impotent.' Allah's Apostle said to her, 'Perhaps you want to return to Rifaa? Nay (You cannot return to Rifaa) until you and Abdur-Rahman (the impotent man) engage in sexual intercourse!" Vol. 7:186

3. Human Rights

Islam is to be imposed by force.

* Mohammed said, "I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah, and whoever says, " None has the right to be worshipped but Allah , his life and property will be saved by me." (otherwise it will not). Vol. 4:196

Apostasy is punishable by death.

* Mohammed said, "Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him." Vol. 9:57

A Muslim must not be killed if he kills a non-Muslim.

* Mohammed said, " No Muslim should be killed for killing a Kafir" (infidel). Vol. 9:50

Ethnic cleansing is practiced.

* Mohammed said to the Jews, "You should know that the earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle (Mohammed) and I want to expel you from this land (The Arabian Peninsula), so, if anyone owns property, he is permitted to sell it." Vol. 4:392

* Mohammed's last words at his deathbed were: "Turn the pagans (non-Muslims) out of the Arabian Peninsula." Vol. 5:716
Theres more: http://www.islamreview.com/articles/incredibleteachings.shtml

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
I am no extremist...i gotta watch what I say online now...these anti- terror laws are targetted at people like me.

spell check

HSC
religion sure is stupid

imagine how much better off we would be if it didn't exist

chookyn

poulet de montagne
HSC
Ideologically, I believe Islam is flawed. I have studied it, and while some of it may seem good, there is one key point that makes it flawed at the very core. This same flaw is found in Buddhism, Judaism, Hinduism and many other religions. I will disclose what the problem is in a later post. Anyway, if you combine a flawed belief system with imperfect beings, you get some of the issues we have today.

However, I realise that some muslims probably believe the Christian ideology is flawed too. Usually those are the ones that judge it by its less-than-perfect followers and know little about the actual essence itself. It's all a matter of perspective.

What both sides have to do is learn to suspend their judgment and step back. BOTH Muslims and Christians. Otherwise, it becomes a power struggle.

Unfortunately, wherever there are uneducated, selfish, immature and power-hungry fanatics, there can never be peace. :/

Last edited:

Generator

HSC
N/A
chookyn said:
Ideologically, I believe Islam is flawed. I have studied it, and while some of it may seem good, there is one key point that makes it flawed at the very core. This same flaw is found in Buddhism, Judaism, Hinduism and many other religions. I will disclose what the problem is in a later post. Anyway, if you combine a flawed belief system with imperfect beings, you get some of the issues we have today.
That could be applied to any belief system, or those 'systems' (loose grouping, not necessarily a set of systems) that reject beliefs of a religious nature. All structures of control that we create are open to abuse.

I am aware of the fact that as a Christian you cannot accept such a suggestion, but oh well, it has been made.

Last edited:

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
Islam is perfect and beautiful in ALL aspects
Thank God for islam...
fuk that website is a piece of shit....why would u post up a crock of shit..thats not even true
alot of it is taken out of context and some of it is just wayyy off..like WTF
fuck it..if u want to read bullshit about islam..then by all means go to bullshit websites...
i find everything in it rediculous...yet i am a devout muslim who will defend islam to the death..but why would i believe and stand for that?
i wouldnt...because its as i mentioned b4 not true..OMG just thinking about it makes me sick
yuk...that is all

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
Anti-Mathmite said:
^ evidence of extremist streak which is present in every single Muslim.

Allah ahkbar! Allah wogbud! Allah ahkbarrrr!

(i can already imagine Soha blowing herself up on a bus :rolleyes: )
hypothetically speaking..i wouldnt really blowmyself up..commiting suicide is haram in islam and u go to hell for it..explain that thanx

and i wud only ever blow a bus up coz westbus sux ass...public transport these days...pfft

leave me be and have some chi
that is all

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
soha said:
Islam is perfect and beautiful in ALL aspects
Thank God for islam...
fuk that website is a piece of shit....why would u post up a crock of shit..thats not even true
alot of it is taken out of context and some of it is just wayyy off..like WTF
fuck it..if u want to read bullshit about islam..then by all means go to bullshit websites...
i find everything in it rediculous...yet i am a devout muslim who will defend islam to the death..but why would i believe and stand for that?
i wouldnt...because its as i mentioned b4 not true..OMG just thinking about it makes me sick
yuk...that is all
soha you choose to egnore anything that you find offencive, but you cant hide the fact its true. Your excuse is , its all bullshit becuase it sais stuff about my religion in a way i dont want it to. Well do some research for yuorself.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
SashatheMan said:
soha you choose to egnore anything that you find offencive, but you cant hide the fact its true. Your excuse is , its all bullshit becuase it sais stuff about my religion in a way i dont want it to. Well do some research for yuorself.
omg u make me want to pull my hair out
fuk you..im not even going to bother anymore
i really dont give a flying fuck anymore
islam is not like that
if it was i would denounce it right here right now
why would i believe in something which is so degrading?..why do i have sources that tell me otherwise?
why do u think "u know islam more then me"
fuck nothing shits me more?.....that website and other various websites are a crock of shit and aim to put islam down...
but no..sasha knows islam to its core
sorry my bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)