Islam group urges forest fire jihad (1 Viewer)

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Sorry it took a while to respond, I've been out.

You don't really sound like you've read the Gospels tbh, because the only time he was particularly 'fiendish' was when he made a flail and went and beat up the merchants and gamblers occupying a temple.
Where does it say that?
In Matthew there are the following:
5:17 He states that the old prophets words were right, which would include all the unjust punishments in Deuteronomy and Leviticus
8:12 He tells us that the children of the kingdom (presumably the Jewish kingdom) shall be "cast out" and there will be a "gnashing of teeth"
10:21 He predicts that families will be torn apart because of him.
10:34-36 Jesus says that he has come to destroy families by making family members hate each other. He has "come not to send peace, but a sword."
11:20-22 Jesus condemn the citizens of the cities who did not listen to his preaching to a punishment worse than the day of judgement.
12:30 "He that is not with me is against me."
12:34 Jesus often called people names. One of his favorites was to call his adversaries a "generation of vipers."
15:4-7 Jesus is criticized by the Pharisees for not washing his hands before eating. He defends himself by attacking them for not killing disobedient children according to the commandment: "He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death." So, does Jesus think that children who curse their parents should be killed? It sure sounds like it.
24:37 Jesus states that he has no problem with flooding the world and killing the inhabitants, because that's what will happen when he returns.
27:25 "His blood be on us, and on our children." This verse blames the Jews for the death of Jesus and has been used to justify their persecution for twenty centuries.

In Mark:
3:29 Jesus becomes angry at those who said that he had "an unclean spirit," so he announces the unforgivable sin: "blasphemy against the Holy Ghost."
4:11-12 Jesus explains why he speaks in parables: to confuse people so they will go to hell.
4:25 "For he that hath, to him shall be given: and he that hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he hath." -- The US Republican Party motto
6:11 Any city that doesn't "receive" the followers of Jesus will be destroyed in a manner even more savage than that of Sodom and Gomorrah.
7:27 Jesus initially refuses to cast out a devil from a Syrophoenician woman's daughter, calling the woman a "dog". After much pleading, he finally agrees to cast out the devil.
9:19 Jesus gets mad at his disciples for failing to cast out a devil and says, "O faithless generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you?
10:25 Jesus says that rich people cannot go to heaven. For "it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

In Luke:
3:14 "Be content with your wages" -- no matter how unjust they may be.
3:17 John the Baptist says that Christ will burn the damned "with fire unquenchable."
6:24-26 Jesus says that people who are rich, well-fed, happy, or respected are going to hell.
8:20-21 Jesus, when told that his mother and brothers want to see him, ignores and insults them by saying that his mother and brothers are those who hear the word of God and do it.
10:10-15 Jesus says that entire cities will be violently destroyed and the inhabitants "thrust down to hell" for not "receiving" his disciples.
12:5 Jesus says that we should fear God since he has the power to kill us and then torture us forever in hell.
12:46-47 Jesus says that God is like a slave-owner who beats his slaves "with many stripes."
14:26 Jesus says that his disciples must hate their families (mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, husbands, wives, children) and themselves.
16:19-31 In the parable of the rich man and Lazarus, the rich man goes to hell, because as Abraham explains, he had a good life on earth and so now he will be tormented. Whereas Lazarus, who was miserable on earth, is now in heaven. This seems fair to Jesus.
19:22-27 In the parable of the talents, Jesus says that God takes what is not rightly his, and reaps what he didn't sow. The parable ends with the words: "bring them [those who preferred not to be ruled by him] hither, and slay them before me."

In John:
3:18,36 People are damned or saved depending only on what they believe.
6:53-56 Jesus says we must eat his flesh and drink his blood if we want to have eternal life. This idea was just too gross for "many of his disciples" and "walked no more with him."
6:64-65 "Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not ... No man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father." Jesus decides who will believe (and therefore go to heaven) and those who will not (and therefore go to hell). We have nothing to do with it.
8:44 Jesus calls his opponents (the Jews) the sons of the devil.
9:1-3 The disciples ask Jesus about the cause of a man's blindness. Was it because he or his parents sinned? Jesus said neither had sinned. The man was born blind so that Jesus could show off his powers by curing him of his blindness.
10:8 "All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers." So everyone that ever lived before Jesus was a thief and a robber?
11:4 Lararus must suffer and die so that Jesus can "be glorified" by raising him from the dead.
12:3-8 Mary wastes expensive ointment on Jesus' feet, rather than selling the ointment and giving the money to the poor. But Jesus thinks his feet are more important, saying that poor people will always be around, but he and his precious feet won't be. (According to the New Oxford Annotated Bible, 300 denarii would be nearly a year's wage for a laborer.)
12:25 You must hate your life in order to keep it. (If you love your life, you'll go to hell after you die.)

Sorry, what?
And that's just in the Gospels. There's nothing here from the other 23 books worth of garbage that you call the Bible.

RogueAcademic said:
This is starting to look like the kind of interpretation of Jesus' teachings that lead to the kind of stupidity we see today.....
You are a moron.
I'm talking about interpretations of verses which people then use to justify murder. You seem to be equating that to how I codemn the orginal verse for giving up such an obscure interpretation to start with.
Would you like to explain how such a comparison works? And please keep in mind that I'm going to need it in English, because I don't speak Retard.

Last edited:

RogueAcademic

HSC
N/A
You are a moron.
I'm talking about interpretations of verses which people then use to justify murder. You seem to be equating that to how I codemn the orginal verse for giving up such an obscure interpretation to start with.
Would you like to explain how such a comparison works? And please keep in mind that I'm going to need it in English, because I don't speak Retard.
Who wrote those passages?

boris

Banned
HSC
lol Moll is so angry these days, i like it

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear

WordNet Search - 3.0
no-one is living in fear that their houses are going to be burned down by a bunch of match wielding Muslims. There is no coercion. There is no intimidation. There is no fear. That there are political or ideological goals behind Jihadist bushfires (I feel like a moron for even responding to this) is questionable also. I'd say that there is simply idiocy, and nothing more.

ffs

Bin Laden flying planes into WTC = terrorism
arson =/= terrorism

but surely fatfate the michelin man wouldn't regard stealing the handbags of all the old women in glebe as terrorism, would he!?!?!?!

Attorney-General Robert McClelland said the Federal Government remained "vigilant against such threats", warning that anyone caught lighting a fire as a weapon of terror would feel the wrath of anti-terror laws.
This is worrying, and it's exactly what was predicted to happen. What other crimes will fall under the wrath of those anti-terror laws eh? Can we lock up Wilson Tuckey for terrorism for saying that forests need to be burned (in his anti-Greenie ideology)?

People need to be weary of locking any and all things under the guise of terrorism.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Maybe under your Islamic sect. This is like Catholics arguing with Anglicans over the fact that 'you can't be Christians without the Pope'.

Arguing semantics doesn't address the core issue of Wahhabism, it just makes you look intellectually bankrupt.
Different sect, same book. you FAIL!

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I can picture the meeting now.

CIA: We need something else to blame on terrorism to justify all this money we're throwing at it.
ASIO: Hmm. We had some nasty bushfires. Can we blame them on terrorism?
CIA: Yes! Certainly! Arson now equals terrorism, alongside purse snatching and car jacking! Mwaha ha ha!
ASIO: Mwaha ha ha!

RogueAcademic

HSC
N/A
No-one knows.
No one knows... eh? Well it brings it back to what I was saying earlier about stupid people - it's written by 'ordinary' and stupid people, stupid people misinterpreting or distorting the principles of religion in its true spiritual sense, people who only choose to see what they want to see (and take it out of context) or taking the bible too literally.

The essence of religion is in its spirituality, and there is nothing in spiritualism which condones violence, death and murder. It's the antithesis of spiritualism.

So-smart

HSC
Umm...hello, do u guyz just look for opportunities to critcisize muslims. Really cummon, if u think about what america is doing to all of the muslim countries...killing thousands of innocent of people everyday....and most of those people are christian, not that i have anything against christianity. Seriously grow up, in every religion there are people whom are bad...
I wonder what next week's islamophobia is???

M.johnson

HSC
N/A
umm...hello, do u guyz just look for opportunities to critcisize muslims. Really cummon, if u think about what america is doing to all of the muslim countries...killing thousands of innocent of people everyday....and most of those people are christian, not that i have anything against christianity. Seriously grow up, in every religion there are people whom are bad...
repped!

darkwaters

HSC
Umm...hello, do u guyz just look for opportunities to critcisize muslims. Really cummon, if u think about what america is doing to all of the muslim countries...killing thousands of innocent of people everyday....and most of those people are christian, not that i have anything against christianity. Seriously grow up, in every religion there are people whom are bad...
true true

repped

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
By they, I was referring to America, actually, considering they're the ones who did the discovering.

And please. Society?

Society would be better off without religious groups performing acts of terrorism.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Please. Some anecdotal evidence would be nice instead of diatribe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)