Islam group urges forest fire jihad (1 Viewer)

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
No, but thats why we called them 'extremists', youve been owned twice, now fuck off you illiterate fuckwit.
There's no such thing as Islamic extremists. At least not in the Western sense of the word.
There's only literalists and pragmatists. Either way, they both believe it's the House of Islam versus the House of War. Most just can't be bothered or are unable to do anything about it.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
No one knows... eh? Well it brings it back to what I was saying earlier about stupid people - it's written by 'ordinary' and stupid people, stupid people misinterpreting or distorting the principles of religion in its true spiritual sense, people who only choose to see what they want to see (and take it out of context) or taking the bible too literally.
Do you have the memory of a fucking goldfish? You weren't goddamn saying that all.
You were saying that the people who interpret the book are at fault, whilst i was saying that the religion is itself at fault. Now you appear to have a done a complete backflip and are condemning religious texts and dogmas. Make up your freakin' mind.
Besides wich, who wrote the book is irrelevant. Doesn't matter whether it was Jesus, Bill next door or fucking Zeus. Still doesn't change the fact that either most of the world's nutjobs are following it or it's a screwed up text.

The essence of religion is in its spirituality, and there is nothing in spiritualism which condones violence, death and murder. It's the antithesis of spiritualism.
We're not debating spiritualism, moron. I never even argued that definition. :spzz::spzz::spzz::spzz:
We're talking about how fucked up organised religion is, and whose fault it is if a text is used as justification for evil. Keep up, or give up.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
It is this blind deference to apparent 'holy' artefacts such as the bible that leads to things taken too literally and too far.
Well, it's their holy book. They should and and are responsible for what it says, if they follow it.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Muslims have nfi.

We have a group on here saying 'lol no the quran doesnt say you can hit wimmenz, it's testing you!' and another group say 'lol it says you can kill infidels and slap bitches up'

Herein lies the problem, you're all nuts.

So-smart

HSC
1000s everyday?

Sources please.
I'll give u ur "sources", why don't u go and read the news about what's happening in iraq, afghanistan, pakistan, phalistine.....would u like me to continue??? Unlike some people who just critisize without facts...i have the facts.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Well yessssssss, that's a good argument for the Does God Exist thread. I don't understand how you can claim to be relatively intelligent and believe that God exists and the Bible is the direct word of god.

1500 years ago the guy who is claiming abortion = bushfires would have been revered as a profit. They're just as nutty now as they were 2000 years ago, so what makes the Bible so much more reliable.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
I'll give u ur "sources", why don't u go and read the news about what's happening in iraq, afghanistan, pakistan, phalistine.....would u like me to continue??? Unlike some people who just critisize without facts...i have the facts.
Still waiting for your facts.

Telling us to Google it isn't providing us with the facts. If 1000 people a day were dying as a direct result of American forces, we'd know about it. And is it 1000 for each country, or 1000 a day over all of the countries you listed?

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
I'll give u ur "sources", why don't u go and read the news about what's happening in iraq, afghanistan, pakistan, phailistine.....would u like me to continue??? Unlike some people who just critisize without facts...i have the facts.
Fixed. Either back up your statements with sources, or don't state at all.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Group 1: Apologists

Group 2: Sane people

Especially morons like wrxsti who are butthurt over being called out on their moon god who say "JIHAD DOES NOT MEAN THIS" okay I guess that means all those people who died in terrorist attacks come back to life, now?

In the context of Wahhabists it means Holy War.

Actually in the context of the damn Koran it means Holy War, I know, because I actually spent the money and read the piece of bullshit.

Here come the people to tell me I own the Jew koran or have to read it in Arabic :spzz::spzz::spzz:
No you didn't read it because you don't speak Arabic and you can't translate the Quran into English!

It's not like getting a dual copy of the Canterbury Tales in old/new English

/end muslim

breezy221090

HSC
By saying religion as a base is at fault for, what was it? The majority of the worlds problems? You're showing how little you've really either examined or understood the world's social issues. It's funny that you're talking about all the atheists who as a majority don't commit crimes and all the religious people who do. How often do cases arise with people of sound mind who say "I committed fraud in the name of Abraham" or "I raped that women because I read that I should in the bible." We also need to consider the good things religion achieves; the charity organisations, giving purpose and meaning ( for some people) etc. See it is not religion that is faulty, nor the lack of it. Religious people read a holy book and believe the things and interpret them in a way that suits them. The same way an atheist may be raised by his parents or be taught things a school and only follow those things which suit him. Religion is often used as a justification, but it's not the only justification used for crime or problems.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
By saying religion as a base is at fault for, what was it? The majority of the worlds problems? You're showing how little you've really either examined or understood the world's social issues. It's funny that you're talking about all the atheists who as a majority don't commit crimes and all the religious people who do. How often do cases arise with people of sound mind who say "I committed fraud in the name of Abraham" or "I raped that women because I read that I should in the bible." We also need to consider the good things religion achieves; the charity organisations, giving purpose and meaning ( for some people) etc. See it is not religion that is faulty, nor the lack of it. Religious people read a holy book and believe the things and interpret them in a way that suits them. The same way an atheist may be raised by his parents or be taught things a school and only follow those things which suit him. Religion is often used as a justification, but it's not the only justification used for crime or problems.
How often do you hear them say 'I raped that woman in the name of Darwin' either, you gimp.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
By saying religion as a base is at fault for, what was it? The majority of the worlds problems? You're showing how little you've really either examined or understood the world's social issues.
Yeah?

It's funny that you're talking about all the atheists who as a majority don't commit crimes and all the religious people who do. How often do cases arise with people of sound mind who say "I committed fraud in the name of Abraham" or "I raped that women because I read that I should in the bible."
Maybe few, but I very much doubt that you'll find anyone who has committed a crime in the name of atheism.

Except maybe petty vandalism in removing offensive religious material.

We also need to consider the good things religion achieves; the charity organisations, giving purpose and meaning ( for some people) etc.
Purpose and meaning is not necessarily a good thing when it incites people to terrorism or murder. And there are plenty of non-religious charities - I like to think that charities operate due to pure human will, not because a god will reward you for good charitable behaviour.

See it is not religion that is faulty, nor the lack of it. Religious people read a holy book and believe the things and interpret them in a way that suits them. The same way an atheist may be raised by his parents or be taught things a school and only follow those things which suit him. Religion is often used as a justification, but it's not the only justification used for crime or problems.
It's very hard to misinterpret "kill all the infidels".

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Oh you mean where muslims are killing each other?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)