Islam (1 Viewer)

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
cool....a relo of mine married a european convert, and i know this lady who is absolutely wonderful..probably a better muslim than many born muslims and she is white australian

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
hehehehheheheheh xotic_rose wut can u do...some of em just wont let go. heh heh heh heh

con-artist

HSC
N/A
a muslim woman who walks past me is like..soo beautiful..even if shes ugly
haha..if u know what i mena
not like im attracted to her coz omg shes hot..its more or less this natural beauty..its glowing..
omg i dunno..somethign draws me to this religon..

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
con-artist said:
not like im attracted to her coz omg shes hot..its more or less this natural beauty..its glowing..
do u mean like a quiet, understated beauty?

xotic_rose

thankyou!!
have u met anyone like that b4??? coz i surely haven;t! are they as twisted as me???
i met an old friend today... and he told me that he had a friend who was filo/ maltese. interesting...

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
con-artist said:
hm..well.ur interest in islam seems pretty deep and so far u seem to be talking as if u are muslim?
maybe u are..deep down..but ur not at the same time
who knows
God guide you etc..to whatever path it is u are to choose

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
xotic_rose said:
thankyou!!
have u met anyone like that b4??? coz i surely haven;t! are they as twisted as me???
i met an old friend today... and he told me that he had a friend who was filo/ maltese. interesting...
ive met a phillio/ittalion
which is pretty close i reckon

bekstah

HSC
N/A
"The people built a great city called Babylon, where Nimrod ruled with his beautiful mother, Semiramis, who he married.
Out of Babylon came a new evil religion controlled by Satan. Nimord and Semiramis had another child. She said he was Nimrod reincarnated. Semiarmis was worshipped as the 'Queen of Heaven'. Satan would use her to destroy billions of souls.
Idols of the 'Queen of Heaven' were everywhere. Behind each idol a demon controlled all who bowed down to it (1 Cor. 10:19-21)
This murderous "Queen of Heaven" demon ruled Babylon. Anyone who opposed it was slaughtered.
God showed His hatred for idols when He gave Moses the 10 Commandments.
Here’s what God said:
The Bible says: “Though shalt have no other gods before me. Thou shalt NOT make unto thee any graven image or any likeness of anything…”
Thou shalt NOT bow down thyself to them nor serve them” (Ex. 20:4-5)
God hates idols because the demons behind them destroy all who worship those idols.
When Jesus Christ shed His blood, He washed away our sins and freed us from demonic control.
He died, was buried, rose from the dead, and is now in heaven. (Muhammad is still in his grave.)
His followers went everywhere telling that He was the Son of God and Creator of the universe.
Many of the children of Ishmael believed, but most did not.
To destroy true Christianity, Satan moved his murderous religion from Babylon to Rome.
Many followers of Jesus were martyred in blood-bath, or were forced underground.
Roman idols were given Christian titles. Venus was called Mary… who became the ‘Queen of Heaven’.
Roman Catholicism was born and Satan ruled from the Vatican. The evil popes wanted to rule from Jerusalem instead of Rome.
But they needed an army to kill the Jews and destroy true Christianity. For this dirty job the Vatican used the children of Ishmael. The Bedions refused Catholicism ‘Then we’ll unite them with a new religion, so we can control them.’
The great religious conspiracy was under way.
At this time the Arab tribes were divided. Each worshipped its own idol. But they ALL honoured the ‘House of God’ called the Kaaba in Mecca. They claimed it was built by Father Abraham and his son Ishmael.
Inside the Kaaba were 360 idols. Behind each one was a powerful demon causing no end of problems.
Vatican spies were on the lookout for a potential leader for this new religion.
At long last they found a brilliant youth born of the Quraysh tribe in Mecca.
His name was Muhammad.
Khadijah, a beautiful Roman Catholic lived in a convent. Under orders, she married Muhammad, and the trap was set.
If the demonic conspiracy worked, the Arab world would soon be serving the pope.
About 610 A.D., Muhammad claimed he had a vision. “You are the messenger of Allah”.
Islam was born.
(Khadijah’s Catholic cousin, Waraquah, interpereted and influeneced Muhammad’s visions.
When Muhammad declared: “There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Prophet”…
Islam spread like fire.
Where did the name Allah come from? Abraham, Moses or Jesus never called God by that name.
Two popes secretly financed Muhammad’s military machine in exchange for Jerusalem.
In 630 A.D., Muhammad invaded Mecca… and cleared the Kaaba idols.
One of the idols belonged to Muhammad’s Quraysh tribe. It was called ‘Allah’.”
(in the Kabaa, four idols were named after Allah, and his three daughters, “al ‘Uzza”, al’Lat,’ and Mannah.”)
In essence Muhammad blasphemed God of heaven by calling his idol and its demon “The Almighty”. These two dark religions; ‘Queen of Heaven’ (Semiramis) and Allah (an idol) is what makes Islam.
Deceived? Yes, I’d say so.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
bekstah said:
"The people built a great city called Babylon, where Nimrod ruled with his beautiful mother, Semiramis, who he married.
Out of Babylon came a new evil religion controlled by Satan. Nimord and Semiramis had another child. She said he was Nimrod reincarnated. Semiarmis was worshipped as the 'Queen of Heaven'. Satan would use her to destroy billions of souls.
Idols of the 'Queen of Heaven' were everywhere. Behind each idol a demon controlled all who bowed down to it (1 Cor. 10:19-21)
This murderous "Queen of Heaven" demon ruled Babylon. Anyone who opposed it was slaughtered.
God showed His hatred for idols when He gave Moses the 10 Commandments.
Here’s what God said:
The Bible says: “Though shalt have no other gods before me. Thou shalt NOT make unto thee any graven image or any likeness of anything…”
Thou shalt NOT bow down thyself to them nor serve them” (Ex. 20:4-5)
God hates idols because the demons behind them destroy all who worship those idols.
When Jesus Christ shed His blood, He washed away our sins and freed us from demonic control.
He died, was buried, rose from the dead, and is now in heaven. (Muhammad is still in his grave.)
His followers went everywhere telling that He was the Son of God and Creator of the universe.
Many of the children of Ishmael believed, but most did not.
To destroy true Christianity, Satan moved his murderous religion from Babylon to Rome.
Many followers of Jesus were martyred in blood-bath, or were forced underground.
Roman idols were given Christian titles. Venus was called Mary… who became the ‘Queen of Heaven’.
Roman Catholicism was born and Satan ruled from the Vatican. The evil popes wanted to rule from Jerusalem instead of Rome.
But they needed an army to kill the Jews and destroy true Christianity. For this dirty job the Vatican used the children of Ishmael. The Bedions refused Catholicism ‘Then we’ll unite them with a new religion, so we can control them.’
The great religious conspiracy was under way.
At this time the Arab tribes were divided. Each worshipped its own idol. But they ALL honoured the ‘House of God’ called the Kaaba in Mecca. They claimed it was built by Father Abraham and his son Ishmael.
Inside the Kaaba were 360 idols. Behind each one was a powerful demon causing no end of problems.
Vatican spies were on the lookout for a potential leader for this new religion.
At long last they found a brilliant youth born of the Quraysh tribe in Mecca.
His name was Muhammad.
Khadijah, a beautiful Roman Catholic lived in a convent. Under orders, she married Muhammad, and the trap was set.
If the demonic conspiracy worked, the Arab world would soon be serving the pope.
About 610 A.D., Muhammad claimed he had a vision. “You are the messenger of Allah”.
Islam was born.
(Khadijah’s Catholic cousin, Waraquah, interpereted and influeneced Muhammad’s visions.
When Muhammad declared: “There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Prophet”…
Islam spread like fire.
Where did the name Allah come from? Abraham, Moses or Jesus never called God by that name.
Two popes secretly financed Muhammad’s military machine in exchange for Jerusalem.
In 630 A.D., Muhammad invaded Mecca… and cleared the Kaaba idols.
One of the idols belonged to Muhammad’s Quraysh tribe. It was called ‘Allah’.”
(in the Kabaa, four idols were named after Allah, and his three daughters, “al ‘Uzza”, al’Lat,’ and Mannah.”)
In essence Muhammad blasphemed God of heaven by calling his idol and its demon “The Almighty”. These two dark religions; ‘Queen of Heaven’ (Semiramis) and Allah (an idol) is what makes Islam.
Deceived? Yes, I’d say so.
do tell..where did u get your sources from?
and Allah is the arabic word for god
it existed before islam even existed..like before mohammed came
in the time of adam..the first person on the earth
Allah..always existed..BECAUSE HE EXISTED BEFORE MEN DID..whoops caps
and why doenst it matter where the word/name Allah came from?
ITS THE ARABIC Word for God..
its like saying..whats the history behind the name jesus..plz do tell?

bekstah

HSC
N/A
yeees i know, Alah is God in Arabic,

what i am trying to say is your god and my God are different,
some people on here, think they are the same
why do u want my sources? chasing up?
the truth is there plain and simple.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
nah we believe in the one and only god
we dont have a separate god..its just the belief in the god..the creater

as far as being the same..i dunno
if ur god is one and only one..has no partners..no fathers sons daughters no human resemblence
etc..then its the same
if he has any of that then ur god is different

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
I don't see how you could classify Mohammed pbuh as being intellectually brilliant as he was never formally educated at all, hence the miracle of the revelation of the Qu'ran...yes spiritually and morally he far surpassed anyone ever brought down on this Earth.

And how can you say all this about a demon religion when Mohammed pbuh came 630 years after the birth of Christ and thus theoretically should have come after the transcription of the Bible and such sources.

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
you keep questioning where 'Allah" came from despite the literary historical similarities i posted before. Where did the word "God" come from? And why now does it stand for so much more than intended?

The Oxford Dictionary describes Allah as:
The Muslim and Arabic name for God

God as:
1 a (in many religions) super-human being or spirit worshipped as having power over nature, human fortunes etc
b image, idol, etc., symbolising a god
2 (God) (in Christian and other monotheistic religions) creator and ruler of the universe
3 adored or greatly admired person
4 (in pl.) gallery
5 exclamation of surprise, anger, etc

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
bekstah said:
why do u want my sources? chasing up?
the truth is there plain and simple.
if it is then quote your sources....if they are true then no argument can weaken them.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
wat the?

wat exactly are guys arguing about? the world allah? or the god itself?
well i will answer both,
allah is simply the arabic word for god. just like saying god in chinese or in a different language.

in islam we believes that there is only one god. that means he created everything. same as christanity and judaism except in christanity you believe that jesus is his son (islam dont believe that he is a prophet).

Why islam came late? becuase it is believed that the jews and chrisitains were led astray (away from the religion of islam).

basically the biggest difference is that in islam, we do not compare god to anybody or anything, give him an image becuase we dont know how he looks like and his powers. Similarly to the prophet muhammed we do not give a beard and shape like jesus becuase we do not know how he looks like.

how do you know how jesus looks like? answers this!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)