Islamic justice (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
Any Middle Eastern country? Do not generalise when you do not seem to understand the political and social forces driving that region.

Driving? Have you been to Saudi Arabia?

Education? The Taliban has stripped that away from every girl on pain of death.

Nobody should attack the religion in itself. It is wrong and hateful, but these are FACTS that cannot be ignored or altered to suit your purpose.
actally saudi is channging more and more women r going to uni, i have relatives there. don't say what u don't know.

K

khorne

Some highlights from the conversation on msn:

I love it when retards add me.

♥ says:
It shows that children are pretentious little idiots who need to be slain
♥ says:
Have I shattered your ego, young princess of fairy dust?
♥ says:
I had a medicine degree at the age of 20, no joke
♥ says:
Not really, you are not smart enough to have considered that I am of higher intelligence than thou

And my personal favourite:

♥ says:
Fairy dog
Oh the insults!
Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
If you read my posts, then you would be able to answer that yourself. But I can't stand to read crap that doesn't make sense. Can you get someone to proof read your posts before you upload them? Please?
maybe u should get someone to proof read ur mouth before u start posting. if u can uderstand what im typing (obvisoulsy u can coz u can't shut up) lol then whar's the point.

sooo what ur some arab or somefin.

guesswho_paul

HSC
Damn it people...We used to solve things the good ol' way...a .45 between the eyes.
i like the way you think. Cull the bastards. Islam will NEVER have any justice whilst im still breathing.
The White Australia Policy should never have been abolished. What have the arabs contributed to Australia besides crude oil, greesy kebabs (which is NO wonder why we're not more obese than America) and converting our good women to their shitty religion and making them wear a tea-towel on their head.

Jessica14

HSC
actally saudi is channging more and more women r going to uni, i have relatives there. don't say what u don't know.

I looked into studying in Riyadh as part of an exchange program with a friend of mine doing the same degree and language major. Needless to say, we have decided upon a more secular Arab nation.

There are countries in the Middle East that have progressed amazingly and there are countries that haven't, like anywhere else in the world-- Africa, Eastern Europe, SE Asia, etc.

K

khorne

@ guesswho paul - too far...I think it only applies to this one.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
i like the way you think. Cull the bastards. Islam will NEVER have any justice whilst im still breathing.
The White Australia Policy should never have been abolished. What have the arabs contributed to Australia besides crude oil, greesy kebabs (which is NO wonder why we're not more obese than America) and converting our good women to their shitty religion and making them wear a tea-towel on their head.
Yeah...typically, when a group are trying to prove a point, you dont turn to the same tactics the opposition is using..

Jessica14

HSC
maybe u should get someone to proof read ur mouth before u start posting. if u can uderstand what im typing (obvisoulsy u can coz u can't shut up) lol then whar's the point.

sooo what ur some arab or somefin.
It doesn't matter what race I am.

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
Ok: lets remove the idiot first:
1. Read my point, did I refer to Australia? NO! That's 1 bigot point
2.Right to vote? Education? Erhmm no... It doesn't exist in several countries. 2 bigot points
3. Dress code is strictly enforced, I have seen this. That's another bigot point
4. I don't want to waste my time, so no research, I'm saying what I read and have witnessed (well traveled).
5. Mind of a dog? 10 bigot points
6.Most logical religion? One condoning violence and such behavior? I think not. You have missed my point by a mile. So here it is, in extra special retard font:

The religion has evolved into this state.
I believe that Islam is fine, but the current use in many of the countries is ridiculous.

Now, learn to tolerate.

EDIT:

New points, why don't you learn to read and write in English you uneducated fuck wit.
I feel very sorry for you, very very sorry...I would spare some change in the future, but I don't care :D
And finally:

You have missed the gist and points of this debate by such a large amount, that I am dumbfounded as to how your brain operates? I would expect more congruous, coherent and pertinent responses from a retarded monkey.
fuck face REASERACH islam has women rights, dress code is alright as long as u show respect to ur self not walking around like bikini dogs or somefin. If ur not muslim then don't say shit. I can't bag out ur religon coz im not from ur religon. Im muslim and thre is nothing wrong the women r treated equal as men, read the quran do research u''ll find im right.

K

khorne

My fucking god.

YES THEY DO HAVE THOSE RIGHTS but Modern countries do not respect them., thus the religion has evolved.

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
After reading where this thread has gone I feel dumb.

K

khorne

I came here for the lols, and stayed for more lols and increased post count =D

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
go to sleep ur tired.

by the way obseity is running first in australia followed by america and the heart foundation gave a tick to lebo food.

don't believe me here's proof.

Australia now fattest country in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)