Islamic justice (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
gtg but I gotta have my say, this topic is on fire btw.

Zazzy, your a fucking moron. You say the Quran is a book with the logical answers to everything, yet you go and study all the subjects which are used to ANSWER the questions about... everything. Then, you say we should we go down to Auburn/Bla Bla Bla Bla to see Islamic women driving. It's cause your in Australia not Iraq. Get your shit straight.

Get your English straight too, its unbearable.
oi fuckface read the thread from top to bottom to see what the hell im on about. I defending for what's right now good night.

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
Trolling Islam doesn't get much points, been done too much and I would contend that due to the shocking irrationality of Islamism, it is too easy anyway.

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
You know what peoples im going be the better person

im sori if i have offened anyone through out this thread all im asking is to take respect into what others believe in im not saying to agree im saying to respect and islam is not bas as u think do research if u don't belive me. so im sorri and good night.

yallah bye:)

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
You know what peoples im going be the better person

im sori if i have offened anyone through out this thread all im asking is to take respect into what others believe in im not saying to agree im saying to respect and islam is not bas as u think do research if u don't belive me. so im sorri and good night.

yallah bye:)
That's a better spirit I'd say (Ive also had a few Kaluha's)

I'd ask, why not stop looking for the differences amongst us (I'm a Lebanese Muslim...your this etc) and look at the similarities.

We are both human beings, occupying an extremely small space in the universe, at a fraction of universal time (whatever that is in the absolute no one knows) and we are all facing one thing: our own mortality.

The only truth there is that there is no truth. If I asked who are you, you'd struggle to answer without an ego-identification, if I asked how did we come to be here, rationally you would have to contend that we don't know for sure and most importantly if I asked what is the meaning of "this" and where are we going, the best any of us can do is shrug.

The only intelligent answer lies in admitting this. We are all facing mortality together- what makes humans particularly unique to other species is that we create stories in light of our mortality, fables of hope for something more, for a correction of "moral justices", for a yearning of eternal truth.

Good morning, humans.

johony

HSC
if zazzy can coerce two people into an extended 8 page argument, then she/he is the best troll eva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)