• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Israel–Gaza conflict (2 Viewers)

HSC
Proof Hamas are a bunch of cunts that don't care about Palestinians:

Gaza war great victory for Palestinians, says Hamas leader - World - smh.com.au

WE WON. FUCKLOADS OF OUR PEOPLE GOT KILLED BECAUSE WE'RE COWARDS AND HIDE BEHIND THEM.

How the fuck did *anyone* in this conflict WIN?!
Hamas think they won because of the ceasefire, Israel leaving their land to them means victory, & because of Israel saying they wanted to destroy terror [which was supposed to be the reason this 'conflict' took place], but not all of Hamas militants died. So they seem to think Israel failed at what they set out to do, even though they did kill a lot of people. And I think on the news the Israeli soldiers were celebrating because they 'won', because of the amount of Hamas militants they've killed.

Eh, both sides are pretty fucked up, nobody won. Both ended up being the result of over 1,300 deaths and over 5,000 injuries is not something to be happy about. Especially since a lot of them were civilians.

HSC
Schroedinger; Agreed

Anyone here heard that the cost to build Gaza will be around 1 billion pounds? I really want to see where they'll end up getting the money.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Ismail Haniya

Troll or genuinely Insane ?

I believe we should create a section for this where we can debate the sanity of people

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Proof Hamas are a bunch of cunts that don't care about Palestinians:

Gaza war great victory for Palestinians, says Hamas leader - World - smh.com.au

WE WON. FUCKLOADS OF OUR PEOPLE GOT KILLED BECAUSE WE'RE COWARDS AND HIDE BEHIND THEM.

How the fuck did *anyone* in this conflict WIN?!
I think Hamas believes it to have been a moral and propaganda vicotry for themselves. Large sections of the world, including many of Israel's supposed allies, have either openly condemmed the attacks or have taught Switzerland a lesson in political neutrality. Surely that's the best possible (and realistic) result that Hamas could have gained.
Besides which, I'm pretty sure Hamas believes that there are plenty more Palestinians where those 1300 came from.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Schroedinger; Agreed

Anyone here heard that the cost to build Gaza will be around 1 billion pounds? I really want to see where they'll end up getting the money.
Build or rebuild? Cos 1 billion pounds for the building of an entire city-state seems like a bargain to me, considering the sprawling mass of hovels and mud-brick homes that constitute the entire region.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
To sum up the last couple pages:

• No seriously I reckon the moral calculus can be done to show that the widescale slaughter of Palestinian children will save hundreds of thousands of lives in the long term. At least stop the terrorists from breeding, basically.

Seriously though, who honestly thinks the Palestinians would use the land more productively than the Israelis? They could GROW OLIVZ br0. Or some other nonsense.
Either Schro has finally cracked and gone insane or :spam:

Just a shit human being?

Bogan who has never watched Al Jazeera.

Person above me has a very Islamic mindset.

* Conspiracy theories
* Jews/Illuminati
* World control, etc.

Obviously hasn't read the thread.
this^ is accurate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)