• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Israel–Gaza conflict (4 Viewers)

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Re: Rockets fired into Israel killing 0: Israel fires rockets killing 225 people

I read something about Israel's being animals and was like LOLISLAM, TOO LONG DIDN'T READ.

Dot points plz.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
I am not going to bother with you people, do not dare call me such names do You understand? you believe what you want to believe, I am entitled to my own opinion so do not dare post comments like this again............... You do not even know who the terrorists are..........
Have fun protecting people that do not give an damn about you! as said "time will tell"

Breeding? You make human beings as yourselves sound like animals.............
terrorist alert

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Or they can just continue to procreate at a rate that is out growing their ability to sustain.

Because they're dumb. And dumb people have lots of babies.

Jews, jews are good at making and hoarding money. Jews are the better people.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Oh my god! :lol: what political goal? Palestine are defending themselves, the israelis are the ones murdering Innocent civilians to win over something what in the world is this? millions of lives for a land? do not entitle each and every palestine Including children as terrorists, there are Americans these days that have converted and become terrorists!

and for the "bee" person "terrorist alert"? Oh You have gone completely mad so as to say.

Bye
Palestine are defending themselves after Palestine started the shit and Israel decided enough was enough.

Stop making palestine out to be this innocent victim.

Your English is atrocious. This leads me to believe one thing.

Terrorist.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
I do not see how you can accuse people of being "terrorists" when you speak like them "br0" :sleep:

It is their land, they do not need a rule book on how to "use land" and israel does not need to go to drastic measures by murdering lives just for that, there are alternative ways.
That's racist. Are you saying that all people who say 'bro' (common Middle Eastern slang) are terrorist?

Racist.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
My English is atrocious? oh please do not act all sophisticated! Your language is atrocious missy, a terrorist does not post comments on sites you infant.
That's right... Terrorists never make privy their plans for mass destruction until after they do it.

Do sand niggers even have computers?

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
that is not racist, people use a mass of slang these days, usually a word that is said in slang is used more by a particular group such as "bro" for instance.........................
You're implying that all people who say bro are terrorists, because Arabs generally say 'bro' more than anybody else.

Hence your comment - "I do not see how you can accuse people of being "terrorists" when you speak like them "br0"

Fore shame.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
And is this a terrorist website?, you "moron" You are not sure you do not know anything about that sort of stuff, because you have sided with a particular group so you only believe what they tell you, the problem here is people take sides according to what others tell them, you need to do your research and then if you believe that israel is correct, then so be it, but you should see both sides to a story.. as said believe what you wish to :)

And Arabic people are not terrorists you infant! (this goes for the other person)
No.
Arabics aren't terrorists, but terrorists are Arabic.

I get ya.

rasengan90

HSC
Miranda will you have sex with me? I like people who don't understand irony.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Not all terrorists are Arabic actually.........
Yeah der, but the ones that seem to want to kill the most civilians seem to be Arab. You know, the ones that fly planes into buildings and bomb night clubs? Muslams!

The IRA only ever blew up school buses and shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)