Israel–Gaza conflict (1 Viewer)

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Re: Israeli Gaza Airstrikes

bigb0yjames said:
guys, with all our political difference and all, putting our ego's aside we should think of the innocent children that died.
I'll fill in for Aryanbeauty here:
They weren't innocent! They were viscous Hamas terrorists in training!

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC

Schroedinger said:
Hey why don't we put everything into perspective and say a day where only 300 people die in a military operation is a GOOD day overall. Given how much genocidal shit is going on in the world, Palestine is a very small situation that gets a lot of press time.

I don't see why a child's life is more valuable than that of an adult?

Hamas are scumbags for using human shields
lol.
Fascist.

bigb0yjames

HSC

arab countries = fucking pasies. cnt even get united against israel. more worried about iran with nuclear weapons. HAHA!

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC

Once again, Israel has broken the peace and declared war on Hummus. I wish for the violence to stop. Hummus goes great on kebabs and pita bread, and has had to implication in breaking a ceasefire. I will continue my support for my local Woolworths to stock Hummus dip as it is most definately the best topping to a rice cracker, or water crisp. Furthermore, when I am asked by the bearded man at All Star Kebabs, I will pay the extra $1.50 for Hummus

Please show your support for Hummus, our beloved chickpea based spread from the Middle East.
lol

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC

Schroedinger said:
No seriously at the end of the day, why? I mean... sure they can breed in future, but people can breed now? "Omg the death of a child is PARTICULARLY horrible" is it really?

Death = horrible, sure. We don't have to create different gradations.

TX FOR CLALING ME A FASCIST BRU
It's the killing of what that child stands for. Whilst a full grown man or even woman will have sinned many times throughout their life and may well be in the wrong just prior to their death, a child is the ultimate symbol of innocence and purity. They know not what evil and wrong are, and as such have committed none.
Killing a child is seen as far worse than killing a man because it is not justifiable. The child was not evil, it was not aggressive, it did not know the consequences of it's actions and it could do no harm to you.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC

Schroedinger said:
Symbolism is worthless to me in this situation.
Taking away life from someone who hasn't properly experienced it is particularly cruel. At about 40 you generally have experienced alot of what life has to offer. Whereas at 10 you've probably experienced only 1/10th of that.

Do you know the Apple/Rotten Apple paradox?

beentherdunthat

HSC

HA! this rabbi admits the jews took our land! blooody israels we give them refuge, they take our land and then they start killing our families. ungrateful bastards.

YouTube - Interview with Rabbi Yisroel Dovid Weiss

and btw who heard how israel made a statement to justify their killing of 365 innocent ppl because HAMAS has killed 14 israeli's in the past 7 yrs ....... omfg wtf

beentherdunthat

HSC

sam04u said:
Taking away life from someone who hasn't properly experienced it is particularly cruel. At about 40 you generally have experienced alot of what life has to offer. Whereas at 10 you've probably experienced only 1/10th of that.

Do you know the Apple/Rotten Apple paradox?
if u leave one rotten apple in a box of apples. all of them become rotten

beentherdunthat

HSC

Schroedinger said:
Yeah because they should wait until 300 israelis are killed before retaliating you fucking moron.

u r a coward. u fear death. u support destruction. u have no sense of morality.

and btw get me out of ur sig u freakface. i support nothing that u support. u have sunk so low that the scum of the earth becomes more worthy than u r. ur values are pretty damn fucked.

ur like in denial. ur so stupid. srsly there is something extremely wrong with you.
ur like a racist or sumthing.

beentherdunthat

HSC

Schroedinger said:
Which is why Israel is excising terrorists you MORON. If they kill the terrorists the rest don't become radicalised.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

u r a complete

COMPLETE

FREAK.

go do ur homework or sumthing

make sure u suck up to the teacher.

u seem that type.

AppleNader

HSC

beentherdunthat said:
u r a coward. u fear death. u support destruction. u have no sense of morality.

ur like in denial. ur so stupid. srsly there is something extremely wrong with you.
ur like a racist or sumthing.
I agree with a lot of what you said about Shoedinger but if you hate jews so much, why are you trying so hard to conform to a Jewish way of life?

Hell, you hate Israel/ Jews so much that you study at UNSW, which is where the asian and jew boys play. I'm sure you've even fantasized about being gang raped " Leb style" by a group of jews.

Last edited:
HSC

beentherdunthat- 7 years? you mean days?

Schroedinger said:
Yeah because they should wait until 300 israelis are killed before retaliating you fucking moron.
Um. How is it being a moron? I thought you didn't support death...

If they're killing 300+ people to justify these deaths, how the hell is that sane?

They shouldn't be waiting around doing nothing, but it's not like they DO NOTHING. They DO attack people, they friggin' go around locking people up for throwing rocks.

check The Australian - Photo galleries and slideshows - Gaza militants strike Israel

Can everyone stop with the shit personal attacks? They aren't even that fucking good.

bigb0yjames

HSC

hey beentheredunthat....are you Palestinian? why do you have a Saudi Arabian flag...and why do you said "our land stolen" ?

beentherdunthat

HSC

AppleNader said:
I agree with a lot of what you said about Shoedinger but if you hate jews so much, why are you trying so hard to conform to a Jewish way of life?

Heck, you hate Israel/ Jews so much that you study at UNSW, which is where the asian and jew boys play. I'm sure you've even fantasized about being gang raped " Leb style" by a group of jews.

wtf is WRONG WITH U U FREAK.

GANG RAPED U JAHASH ??!?!?!? fUCK, u know what the western world has resorted to srsly? killing their familes and then suciding ? massacring uni students. goth style MASSACRES. and u talk 2 me about a gang of lebs gone bad. Everyday the western world, their stories become more similar and similar. fuck who didnt see the man dresses as santa kills relatives and then suicides story coming?

the popes raping of the boys? and yet u talk to me about LEBS

go FUCKING get a life.

none of u will understand till ur people start being murdered. and this fuckers IGNORANCE. i have tolerated his racism is enough. i cant stand his fucking face.

im a law student i study justice & this is NOT justice. i dont hate every jew. i hate everyone who supports murder. and so far thats what the israelis have instigated against civilians..

ur so low.... lol i fantasize getting gang raped? say that to my face.

bigb0yjames

HSC

beentherdunthat said:
wtf is WRONG WITH U U FREAK.

GANG RAPED U JAHASH ??!?!?!? fUCK, u know what the western world has resorted to srsly? killing their familes and then suciding ? massacring uni students. goth style MASSACRES. and u talk 2 me about a gang of lebs gone bad. Everyday the western world, their stories become more similar and similar. fuck who didnt see the man dresses as santa kills relatives and then suicides story coming?

the popes raping of the boys? and yet u talk to me about LEBS

go FUCKING get a life.

none of u will understand till ur people start being murdered. and this fuckers IGNORANCE. i have tolerated his racism is enough. i cant stand his fucking face.

im a law student i study justice & this is NOT justice. i dont hate every jew. i hate everyone who supports murder. and so far thats what the israelis have instigated against civilians..

ur so low.... lol i fantasize getting gang raped? say that to my face.
dude wtf? srsly. wtf

bigb0yjames

HSC

Schroedinger said:
Get fucked you utter idiot, have you LOOKED AT THE ISLAMIC WORLD? Oh but I bet your jihadi masters tell you it's a wonderful paradise. Enjoy the freedoms you're entited to by this so called 'western world' because you sure as fucking hell wouldn't have them in Saudi Arabia. You'd be treated like property.

This is absolutely insane. You're using rights you're afforded by this country to argue you shouldn't have them.

Utterly insane
this. quote of the week.

beentherdunthat

HSC

Schroedinger said:
In engish shithead. Also my above post was a troll, thanks for being so stupid as to requiring that it's spelt out for you :D.

I have a much greater set of morals than you do you terrorist pigfucker. You are a racist antisemite because of your bigoted upbringing.

Go fuck yourself.

I'm in the wrong because I don't share your opinion? You're basing your opinion on bullshit, you're not providing any evidence, you're relying on ad hominems and you're not actually ARGUING.

No wonder you failed a course.

i didnt fail anything, wth u on about?

u know what? i dont need 2 regurgitate wikipedia to have a solid opinion. i dont need to have quotes around evrthing. i can do whatevr i want.

and trust me, if being arab means being a terrorist. than trust me, u calling me that means notthing anymore.

and im not evn born overseas. im australian. i cant go back to where i came from because i came from here. and yet im a terrorist?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)