Israel–Gaza conflict (1 Viewer)

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
Re: Israeli Gaza Airstrikes

bigb0yjames said:
is there something odd in me criticizing a Wahhabi?
i said nothing concerning that matter
was just curious

i actually thought you were some retarded self-hating palestinian dude.

beentherdunthat

HSC

Schroedinger said:
Ignore beentheredunthat she's a wahabi. A psychotic wahabi who criticised me when I said I was a sufist muslim as a lol something along the lines of "LOL ITS SPELT SUNI U NO NUFIN ABT ISLAM"

She's brainwashed, and I really hope she snaps out of it.
stop trying to speak arabic. its making me sick.

& btw i know i walked out like 40 minutes out of that exam and didnt even finish the damn paper but i didnt fail. thanks for ur concern.

AppleNader

HSC

beentherdunthat said:
i didnt fail anything, wth u on about?

and im not evn born overseas. im australian. i cant go back to where i came from because i came from here. and yet im a terrorist?

You should go there for a holiday. Hamas, Hezbollah, PLA they are all recruiting atm. They'd welcome you with open arms just like they did with David Hicks.

So don't just cop out and use the excuse of " but I was born in Auburn Mosque" ok?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC

This entire ordeal is disgusting.

What's more is Israel doesn't show no sympathy to all the dead innocents.

There are so many pissed off people right now around the world. All I can say is this will not end well. I mean I'm generally a relatively calm person I try not to get over-excited about what's happening in the world and prefer to just rationalise rather than being overcome by emotions. But even I can't detach myself from this recent conflict. It's become an overwhelming part of my reality, checking for updates, checking the death toll, checking to see the international response.

Although it might not seem like it this is probably one of the most pivotal moments in history that we will see in our lives. How will the international community respond? Allegiances aside, will the arab world unite in opposition to this resulting in a more unified arab body? Will the international community respond by forcing Israel and the United States to follow it's international obligations? Will the international community remain quiet and watch 1,500,000 die at the hands of Israel Nazi-style?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC

AppleNader said:
You should go there for a holiday. Hamas, Hezbollah, PLA they are all recruiting atm.
Hezbollah FTW.

Also,
Lebanon: The Country which has a Christmas tree in the middle of it's flag.

Last edited:

beentherdunthat

HSC

AppleNader said:
You should go there for a holiday. Hamas, Hezbollah, PLA they are all recruiting atm. They'd welcome you with open arms just like they did with David Hicks.

So don't just cop out and use the excuse of " but I was born in Auburn Mosque" ok?
i wasnt born in auburn mosque u freak.

bigb0yjames

HSC

i just got a PM from beentherdunthat

your a bloody disgrace is Islam and the Muslim ummah. i cant believe ia fellow Muslim has a tick on a Jewish flag. your a disgrace to pakis. yallah jahash. i hope you fucking die and burn in hell wish satan
nolan, what do you have to say? should i report this to ASIO? im scared man

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC

what i really can't stand is when arabs are deranged over people generalising us as 'terrorists'

but really, why the fuck be a hypocrite and label all jews as racist/heartless and whatnot

just fuck off.

beentherdunthat

HSC

bigb0yjames said:
i just got a PM from beentherdunthat

nolan, what do you have to say? should i report this to ASIO? im scared man
lol

that made me laugh.

Jessica14

HSC

Seriously, what's with the last 10 pages of posts. Anti-semitism, racism and just plain discrimination. I feel like the UN in posting this....... (long pause) Or Switzerland, but can we get back to the discussion. After all, we are academic Yuppies. Else we would not be on this forum.

NYTimes.com said:
JERUSALEM — With its punishing air attacks on Gaza about to enter a fifth day, its gunboats gathering near the Gaza port and its ground forces poised for imminent action, Israel said Tuesday that it was considering a 48-hour cease-fire that would also require Hamas to stop its rocket fire.

Do you think a cease-fire is possible? I have doubts that Hamas will cease rocket fire across the border. This is Jihad- they will die as matyrs and they are convinced that the Palestinian people of Gaza have the same desire. As long as Hamas believes that excuse to be sufficient enough to continue the war, Israel will not stop their airstrike.

Thoughts?

HSC

Jessica14 said:
Do you think a cease-fire is possible? I have doubts that Hamas will cease rocket fire across the border. This is Jihad- they will die as matyrs and they are convinced that the Palestinian people of Gaza have the same desire. As long as Hamas believes that excuse to be sufficient enough to continue the war, Israel will not stop their airstrike.

Thoughts?
Other than the Hamas people, nobody has called it a 'jihad', although it kindof is one. & they aren't JUST fighting because they believe theyre doing it in the name of Allah, some people do want to kill the people who killed their families yknow?

They will stop the war when;
-Hamas stops bombing them,
-someone other than Hamas takes control of the government,
-they completely stop Hamas/destory them[?],
-Hamas leave the area.

Everyday they come up with a new way they will end the war. They obviously don't care, they won't back down, and won't end the war until they steal more land.

Will this end? no it won't. They'll eventually stop playing it on tv, and people will think it's over, the Palestinians will continue to throw rocks at the Israeli soldiers, the Israeli soldiers lock them up, Hamas will bomb Israel, Israel will bomb Hamas. &it'll all be repeated over and over again.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC

Schroedinger said:
Ignore beentheredunthat she's a wahabi. A psychotic wahabi who criticised me when I said I was a sufist muslim as a lol something along the lines of "LOL ITS SPELT SUNI U NO NUFIN ABT ISLAM"

She's brainwashed, and I really hope she snaps out of it.
I think you were talking about Salafi's and she thought you were talking about Sunni's. Which technically you were.
Shut up moll. Don't split hairs.

Jessica14

HSC

$hiftyIceQueen said:
Other than the Hamas people, nobody has called it a 'jihad', although it kindof is one. & they aren't JUST fighting because they believe theyre doing it in the name of Allah, some people do want to kill the people who killed their families yknow?

They will stop the war when;
-Hamas stops bombing them,
-someone other than Hamas takes control of the government,
-they completely stop Hamas/destory them[?],
-Hamas leave the area.

Everyday they come up with a new way they will end the war. They obviously don't care, they won't back down, and won't end the war until they steal more land.

Will this end? no it won't. They'll eventually stop playing it on tv, and people will think it's over, the Palestinians will continue to throw rocks at the Israeli soldiers, the Israeli soldiers lock them up, Hamas will bomb Israel, Israel will bomb Hamas. &it'll all be repeated over and over again.
The Neverending Story? Agreed.

NYTimes.com said:
WASHINGTON — The United States is pressing Israel to call a cease-fire in its assault on Hamas militants in Gaza, officials said Tuesday, while enlisting Arab countries to press Hamas to do the same.

The intensive diplomacy is being led by Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, who made a flurry of phone calls over the last 24 hours to Israeli and Arab leaders. The goal, said a State Department spokesman, Gordon Duguid, is a “reliable cease-fire, one that is durable and sustainable.”
The beginning of a reaction to these attacks by the West? Or the US just covering its ass? Duguid's goal is naive. The US is too optimistic of its diplomatic actions for its own good.

Jessica14

HSC

Alan Fisher reporting from the Gaza-Israeli border for Al Jazeera said:
International calls are growing for an immediate ceasefire in the Gaza Strip, as Israel continues an aerial assault that has left almost 400 people dead.

"It will play well with the international community if Israel does stop the violence, and if Hamas does break the ceasefire then Israel can launch a ground war saying 'we tried to give peace a chance but Hamas didn't want it.'"
I get the impression that Israel may do just that.

bigb0yjames

HSC

god bless the Palestinian nationalistic struggle against their opresers. sooner or later the people of Palestine will free themselves from their shackles and reclaim their rightful land.

amen.

Jessica14

HSC

bigb0yjames said:
god bless the Palestinian nationalistic struggle against their opresers. sooner or later the people of Palestine will free themselves from their shackles and reclaim their rightful land.

amen.
The best of luck, then.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC

$hiftyIceQueen said:
They believe God promised them the land from the Nile to the Euphrates. They've got a lot of land to steal yet. Using their justification when they provoke a response out of the arabs and then occupy land, they can circumvent U.N resolution 242 and instead permanently occupy the land.

They have two blue lines in their flag for a reason.

1) The Nile
2) The Euphrates

Zionism = Racism

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC

Also to everyone bagging on the Jews, don't do it. You just come off looking like a moron. Also, I implore you to google "Norman Finkelstein" a Jew which supports the Palestinian plight and is also anti-Zionist. Jews aren't the bad guys. Zionists on the other hand... :jedi:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)