Israel–Gaza conflict (1 Viewer)

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Re: Israel killed 155 Terrorists in Gaza Airstrike

John Oliver said:
Don't bother arguing with these idiots. They can't tell the difference between collateral damage and directly targeting civilians.

In fact they see them as a moral equivalence. If they want to support the DELIBERATE targeting of civilians then they're entitled to be viewed as utter morons.
Classic.

From the guy with Adolf Hitler on his avatar

MediterraneanM

HSC
N/A

When you have a State drawn up and created by the powers of the world, which arbitrarily takes away the houses and businesses built up over generations, and is NOT set up in the territories of those world powers' own countries but in an economically poor country with no miliatry forces where its members cannot aptly join to participate in a resistance via the army/navy/air force, resort to throwing stones at such "occupying" forces (occupying as pronounced by ALL United Nations bar Israel itself and the veto exercising U.S.).

Although, ideally, it would be great for all nationalities to have their own State, after WWII, I would have thought the geographic boundaries were set and emperialism was abolished from modern man practises.

I cannot even fathom what a Palestian must feel like when he is FORCIBLY evicted from his house; his business; dragged along the ground in front of his family; and witness the rape of his daughter. That man and/or his son who witness such force, have no military to join, so either throws stones (and receives bullet fire in return) OR seeks revenge via suicide bombings.

Nor can I fathom the pain of innocent Israelies who wanted to live in a State of their own set up by their politicians become victims of such bombings, then Israelis seek revenge in turn...thus...a 'national blood feud' is created and is still in progress.

To add to this and to also inhibit peace talks, covert forces of other nations who do not wish for peace in the area, may dress up in either Palestian or Israeli attire and instigate hostilities between negotiating parties.

Peace in the Middle East will never occur. Sad. But seems to be true.

Side Note: look at the number of Jewish politicians in the U.S. Senate and Congress compared to Islamic. Although Israel is, militarily, the most powerful nation in the Middle East (with its Air Force and nuclear capabilities), it ALSO controls the Superpower of the world via its politicians. This "influence" should be directed in a more peaceful and unbiased nature.

To Israelis, at least please allow foods and medicines to reach the citizens of the Gaza. By not doing so, not only is your reputation of repeating the genocide of the Nazis directed at you, BUT you are also influencing the NON-extremists to become extremists against you.

I just wish both parties PEACE. It saddens me to see such perpetual violence.

Last edited:

Aryanbeauty

HSC

GAZA CITY (Dec. 27) -- Israeli warplanes rained more than 100 tons of bombs on security installations in Hamas-ruled Gaza on Saturday, killing at least 225 people in one of the bloodiest days in decades of the Mideast conflict. The government said the open-ended campaign was aimed at stopping rocket and mortar attacks that have traumatized southern Israel.

More than 400 people were also wounded. Most of the casualties were security forces, but Palestinian officials said at least 15 civilians were among the dead.
Israel Drops 100 Tons of Bombs on Gaza

I think that is the best and most accurate airstrike in history. Just 15 Civilians are killed. :angel: may they rest in peace.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

$hiftyIceQueen said:
Like in Lebanon how they only attacked the militants?

They're just dropping bombs whenever they like, and nobody really cares about what happens because it's 'Israel' and they 'have a right to defend themselves from terrorists'.

This time they attacked mostly militants, but they don't always do that. What about when they randomly kidnap children because they're 'terrorists'?

&the palestinians attack anyone they can reach, they can't exactly get to the PM of Israel no matter how much they try..
Considering civilians were told to evacuate areas of lebanon by flyer drops before bombings ...

Aryanbeauty said:
Israel Drops 100 Tons of Bombs on Gaza

I think that is the best and most accurate airstrike in history. Just 15 Civilians are killed. :angel: may they rest in peace.
AT LEAST 15. Not just.

Aryanbeauty

HSC

Palestinian Authority officials in Ramallah said Saturday that they were prepared to assume control over the Gaza Strip if Israel succeeds in overthrowing the Hamas government.

Slideshow: Pictures of the week "Yes, we are fully prepared to return to the Gaza Strip," a top PA official told The Jerusalem Post. "We believe the people there are fed up with Hamas and want to see a new government."

Another PA official said Fatah had instructed all its members in the Gaza Strip to be prepared for the possibility of returning to power.

"We have enough men in the Gaza Strip who are ready to fill the vacuum," he said. "But of course all this depends on whether Israel manages to get rid of the Hamas regime."
PA 'ready' to take Gaza if Hamas ousted | Middle East | Jerusalem Post

:snowman:

Omium

Knuckles
HSC

John Oliver said:
Classic what? Truth.

Awww sonny, don't let me get in the way of the lies you're going on about.

OMG THE GUY WITH THE HITLER AVATARB DOESN'T AGREE WITH HITLER MOMGS!
I wrote 2 lines.

Cool, What Lies?

That you have adolf hitler on your avatar?

I might be a lil older than you but my sight hasnt failed yet.

Your so tough and cool dude.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC

Aryanbeauty said:
may they rest in peace.

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OMG.

Wow

Amazing.

/ Heart attack

Princess Leng

HSC

this is pretty fucking terrible.

aljazeera was shooting some pretty graphic footage yesterday.

4theHSC

HSC

man i can't believe some of the responses from the shit heads on this forum... 155 terrorists? are you joking? I actually watched the news and its more like dead babies and woman... the people that were killed and injured were obviously civilians...

Isreal has always tried to find an excuse to set an attack on Gaza... they tried to stop supplies coming into the land etc...

so don't make a false argument stating that they were terrorists... what else are you gonna say? that those babies worked for Alqaeda as well?

I disagree with killing civilians on both sides... however Isreal is the opressor... not Gaza

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A

bigb0yjames said:
Israel is the new NAZI Germany.

deal with it.

edit: lol, your calling me a midget? HAHAHAHAHA! ROFLMAO! please remind me how tall you are.
You're quite a dickhead.

4theHSC

HSC

well ok i meant the palestenians... hope that makes you happy now

Aryanbeauty

HSC

Isnt it Pathetic how these terrorists supporters always blame Israel of the blockade of GAZA while Egypt is doing exactly the same. For geographically challenged retarded terrorist supporters in this thread, Gaza is bordered by Israel on three sides, and by Egypt on one side. Egypt can always open its border with Gaza and undermine Israeli blockade but they chose to support the blockade of Gaza.

In fact, most arab governments support the destruction of Hamas and therefore you lot should say thank you to Israel for once for doing you a favour in killing 250+ hamas terrorists :hippie:

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC

You know, since coming on BoS my views upon Israel, it's position in the world and it's natioanl security policy have changed a lot. At first i was all like "zOmG dOOdZ!!! isRaEL iS FuLLy KicKInG SomE TerroRISt ArSe!!!!1 w007 jEWs!!!1"
But i have since realised the error of my grammatically incorrect ways and have repented my beliefs upon the topic. Whilst i am still unsure of whether the state of Israel should exist or not, I now view their foreign policy and defence policy with utmost contempt and see them as one of the primary causes of the multitude of problems which now exist in the Middle East. The unconditional and unwavering support by the U.S and Britain for the agressive and merciless Israeli policy towards it's neighbours is a despicable act and i cannot help but cheer when the Palestinians or others gain any ground in this endless conflict.

HSC

John Oliver-
Nobody is saying they don't have a right to defend themselves. But they're killing people every friggin' day, they kill hundreds in less than a day, &this all seems perfectly normal or justified to some people.

Why aren't the Palestinians allowed to protect themselves? They could easily say they're only attacking because Israel attacked them first, and in most cases this is true since half have nothing to do with Hamas or the war; &there's the people who know/are related to people who died because of Israel.

stazi said:
Considering civilians were told to evacuate areas of lebanon by flyer drops before bombings ...
Yeah because that makes everything much better and more acceptable.

John Oliver said:
Keep telling yourself that if it helps you to sleep at night. Fairly certain it's in Israel's best interests to kill militants as opposed to random civilians.

You keep telling yourself that the world class Israeli security service gets kicks out of randomly killing civilians and relishes the thought of innocents dying as much as the Palestinian militants.

Yep.
Right, so everyone they've killed was a terrorist, & they only aim for terrorists. We found some stats on how many people Israel has killed/injured, the majority will be terrorists right? Because Israel only attacks terrorists, and everyone in Palestine is a terrorist.

gurmies

Drover
HSC

Nope, soz. Israel FTW. I cannot believe that some people can even think that "Palestinians" are a fraction better than Israelis...seriouly gtfo. I agree both sides have done their bad deeds and that peace does need to be restored...no...IMPLEMENTED, but seriously, Israel has to put up with more shit, when they are definitely not as in the wrong. Wake up and smell the roses, quit feeling sorry for the enemy.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

I've thought of something interesting...do people who suppot strikes like this also support the death penalty?

bigb0yjames

HSC

for some reason i cant see any posts beyong my post "yeah, whatever makes you feel good. ill let you slide this time"

4theHSC

HSC

gurmies said:
Nope, soz. Israel FTW. I cannot believe that some people can even think that "Palestinians" are a fraction better than Israelis...seriouly gtfo. I agree both sides have done their bad deeds and that peace does need to be restored...no...IMPLEMENTED, but seriously, Israel has to put up with more shit, when they are definitely not as in the wrong. Wake up and smell the roses, quit feeling sorry for the enemy.
the enemy? since when did we regard Palestine as the "enemy"? are you a zionist? because only zionists would find an acceptable reason for this attack.

Last edited:

banco55

HSC

$hiftyIceQueen said:
John Oliver-
Nobody is saying they don't have a right to defend themselves. But they're killing people every friggin' day, they kill hundreds in less than a day, &this all seems perfectly normal or justified to some people.

Why aren't the Palestinians allowed to protect themselves? They could easily say they're only attacking because Israel attacked them first, and in most cases this is true since half have nothing to do with Hamas or the war; &there's the people who know/are related to people who died because of Israel.
Hamas started this shit when they firing rockets in to Israel. No nation is going to sit back while it's neighbour fires hundreds of rockets in to it. Hamas can't do everything they can to provoke Israel and then throw up their hands and pretend to be "shocked, shocked" when Israel retaliates.

4theHSC

HSC

Schroedinger said:
No but you see ISRAEL are the terrorists.

*Provides no evidence*

*starts ragging on Jews*
well its more like zionists... so yeah not every jew supports this injustice... and there are a lot of evidence that can be provided... how about the uncensored news? better yet read the papers? better yet look it up on youtube? you tell me who the terrorist is then ok?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)