Israel–Gaza conflict (1 Viewer)

banco55

HSC
Re: Israel killed 155 Terrorists in Gaza Airstrike

4theHSC said:
well its more like zionists... so yeah not every jew supports this injustice... and there are a lot of evidence that can be provided... how about the uncensored news? better yet read the papers? better yet look it up on youtube? you tell me who the terrorist is then ok?
LOL at saying there's a lot of evidence that can be provided and then providing zero.

Over the past week, the number of rockets and mortar shells being fired into southern Israel increased dramatically, with more than 60 fired Wednesday and more than 80 Thursday. The rise has sown fear in Israeli towns, but there had been no fatalities among Israelis during the week until Saturday.

Israeli Warplanes Pound Gaza - washingtonpost.com

The attacks followed a decision by caretaker Prime Minister Ehud Olmert to widen reprisals for cross-border rocket attacks on Israel, which restarted after the expiry of a shaky six-month ceasefire just over a week ago.

Analysis: Attacks are only going to strengthen hand of Hamas | World news | The Observer

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

John Oliver said:
In fact they see them as a moral equivalence. If they want to support the DELIBERATE targeting of civilians then they're entitled to be viewed as utter morons.
Look, mang, you're wrong and you have a bad habit of being wrong. stfu and eat shit. a dead person is a dead person. when you commit an act knowing that it will result in dead people, it is morally the same. go and eat some pork you circumsized cunt.

4theHSC

HSC

looking at the stats: 1 isreali dead: 155 palestenians dead... yea we forgot the so called "fear" that the the poor Isrealis have to endure "rolls eyes". look man i find all of this as just an excuse to fire an attack at Gaza... I mean how about the boycott... stopping supplies entering Gaza? how is that justified?

I'm not palestenian and i don't believe in killing civilians on both sides... however when looking at it from an unbiased point of view... you understand that there is the opressed and the opressor... there is the criminal and the victom... the terrorist and the civilian...

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

What you have to understand dude, is that the Jews on this forum have the following (wrong) beliefs:

a) Arabs always start it (despite Israel always being the aggressor, from around 1947 onwards)
b) Arabs are worth less than Israelis (despite Israelis being the equivilent of shit)
c) Anything Israel does to protect itself from anything else, is automatically justified.

We can't debate against these Jews: Too much pork in their rectum.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Shroedinger post said:
This is what I believe.

No evidence.

You're clearly retarded/communist/Muslim
What's the fundamental difference and how does this change the moral position? When you do something knowing it results in a death IT IS THE SAME. Get it through your thick skull!

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:
When you do something knowing it results in a death IT IS THE SAME.
This.

See, Shroe, this is why people get all angry about wars: the impact it has on civilians, mostly.

bigb0yjames

HSC

im sorry, but whatever Israel may shit out of its mouth, none of that justifies A) The illegal annexation B) The continued aggression and continued violation of international law, including resolutions that would be far greater in number had it not been for one of Israel's sole supporters in the UN - the US.

4theHSC

HSC

Schroedinger said:
"who estimated 3.33 million Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza Strip combined at the end of 2005"

- 200 rite ;)
hahaha so funny... a 5 yr old could've said a better joke.

bigb0yjames

HSC

Schroedinger said:
Israel actually has a great deal of support as a light of democracy in an otherwise theocratic region.

Roll the dice, try again.
yeh. great excuse to kill 200 people. try harder buddy.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC

Schroedinger said:
Israel actually has a great deal of support as a light of democracy in an otherwise theocratic region.

Roll the dice, try again.
That's not the light of democracy you're seeing there. That's the light of an explosion as an Israeli F16 Tomcat shoots a missile into the side of a residential block in Gaza City.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC

Schroedinger said:
Almost every military action will have collateral damage. As I outlined, were Israel and Palestine to both have 'perfect weapons', which has the moral track record of trying to minimise harm to civilians?
Palestine.
Palestine isn't choking off the Israeli economy.
Palestine isn't forcing thousands of Palestinians to go without lighting and heating.
Palestine isn't blocking all forms of humanitarian aid getting into a region crippled by poverty and destitution.
How many Israeli's have died as a result of the rocket attacks or other Palestinian moves? Now compare that to the amount of people who have not only died in Israel's military strikes, but also the ones who have starved to death because there was no food, or died of hypothermia from being forced to live on the streets, or perished from a perfectly curable infection because there are no medical supplies.
You gonna say that's just "collateral" too?

bigb0yjames

HSC

Schroedinger said:
There is no equivalence here.

Look at the death toll both sides. It's not comparable. But it's not just that.

Palestine has been living under a brutal, miserable, barbaric occupation for 40 years.

Regular house destruction, no water, no electricity, humiliation at checkpoints, turning away ambulances with pregnant women at checkpoints, sod all human rights, they have to use side roads, huge detours, to get to their destination while Israelis use Israeli-only highways.

Please don't ever compare the two ever again thanks.

bigb0yjames

HSC

Schroedinger said:
Evidence. :D
are you fucking serious? dont troll me, im not in the mood.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC

Schroedinger said:
Israel is taking drastic actions because they've been forced into it by continuous attacks. Keep in mind everyone had a massive cry about the wall going up but when it did go up, wow, all of a sudden suicide attacks dropped DRASTICALLY in Israel.

I won't give them a pass on all of their actions, but they are essentially trying to protect themselves as best they can without directly slaughtering hundreds of thousands of people.

As I've said time and time again, two state solution is the only solution.

I'd say their behaviour has been unimpeachable.
I agree. The two-state solution is the only solution. But Israel is not acting like a nation which is willing to create a long-lasting and stable peace with their new neighbour.
In order to do so, Israel would have to destroy the underlying conditions and reasons for the militancy support. The primary reasons are abject poverty and unequal treatment of the Palestinians. Building a wall, choking their economy, bombing their cities and denying them basic human rights and dignities is not going about it in the right way.
To be honest, you and i are not all that different. You're willing to sacrifice a few hundred Palestinians for lasting peace. I'm willing to sacrifice a few hundred Israelis for lasting peace.

bigb0yjames

HSC

Schroedinger/john oliver,

throughout this thread you start off with the false, and untruthful premise that Palestinians are terrorists but Israel is not? yet both cause the same brutality.

Why?

You continue your nonsense by under toning throughout your posts that you know Israel personally, and they are not terrorists. A completely idiotic propaganda mouth piece you are, as it has absolutely nothing to do with the truthful acts of Israel. As anyone with a ounce of common sense or logic would realize.

with all your troll comments in this thread, That doesn't stop ANYONE believing that Israel is an illegal entity (simply a colony of White European settlers, taking away Palestinian lands), and its conduct since 1948 has been so bad as to warrant its description as somewhere between terrorist to outright neo-Nazi facist. YES. YOU READ TAHT CORRECT.

so please, stfu or have a reasonable non troll discussion on BOS.

cheers.

bigb0yjames

HSC

There are some people who argue that while a two-state solution may have been possible in the past, factors including the settlements and economic and demographic changes over the last 37 years have so intertwined Israeli Jews and Palestinians that a two-state solution today could not realistically provide for two viable states.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC

Schroedinger said:
Yeah but I'm on the side that FOX NEWS told me to be on, right?
Yeah, whilst i payed a bit too much attention to Al-Jazeera.

bigb0yjames

HSC

Israel Is New Nazi Germany. Accept It Nolan.

bigb0yjames

HSC

Schroedinger said:
Systematic rounding up and execution of social undesirables? Massive expansion beyond its borders? Crazy out of control economic growth? Entire economy supporting a war machine?

Hahahahahhaahahahaha.

I suggest you read up on your history, boyo. Pick up anything by Richard Evans.
WTF? are you srs nolan? Is Israel as brutal as the naazis? This wasn't an attempt at claiming that israel has secret ovens somewhere where they gas aarabs in their millions. Or to compare bodycounts with the nazis. Dont be such a pedantic fool.

Instead, my post hints at how Israel copies many features of their previous oppressors. Example: how the nazi's viewed themselves as "superior", and how they had more rights to land occupied by others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)