Israel–Gaza conflict (15 Viewers)

Ambition

HSC
Q2C-ME said:
watever

none of u hav ever fired a gun or been in conflict

ive been to palestine as has my familiy

everybody wants a peace resolution....but israel offensives make it diffucult
You know we can't solely blame Israel for all our problems. We have retarded arab government, who like all government only care about serving their own interests. If it was up to me, Palestine should be like Dubai right now. It is a sad reality i think that we must come to terms with. Palestine is lost forever. Maybe the world is right, maybe we arabs should just accept and try to make best of what is left?

Edu.kid

HSC
Us talking makes no difference. We live in Australia not the middle east so their is no point offending and criticising each other. If you want to see change boycott anything thats supports these governments and their countries dats what makes a difference.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Ambition said:
Doesn't Israel apply the same principles with its current military strategies? Personally, i have not seen a change in its periodic all out war and besieges and killings. I am just working on a solution were it sets an equal playing field.
That's two different scenarios. We're talking about solutions that settle disputes between territorial claims, not military strategies. It's a solution that currently can't work, because both sides will not agree with it.

bigb0yjames

HSC
Q2C-ME said:
watever

none of u hav ever fired a gun or been in conflict

ive been to palestine as has my familiy

everybody wants a peace resolution....but israel offensives make it diffucult
aww.. you fired a fucking gun....NO ONE GIVES A FUCK

edit: i thought you were paki

Ambition

HSC
Kujah said:
That's two different scenarios. We're talking about solutions that settle disputes between territorial claims, not military strategies. It's a solution that currently can't work, because both sides will not agree with it.
Your missing the point again.

bigb0yjames

HSC
Q2C-ME is better than all of us because he has fired a gun. fucking hell. thats not fair. :(

Q2C-ME

2SUS
HSC
Ambition said:
You know we can't solely blame Israel for all our problems. We have retarded arab government, who like all government only care about serving their own interests. If it was up to me, Palestine should be like Dubai right now. It is a sad reality i think that we must come to terms with. Palestine is lost forever. Maybe the world is right, maybe we arabs should just accept and try to make best of what is left?
+ 1

not dubai

need a yasser arafat....a leader of the people

Edu.kid

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Thanks monkey, thanks for that stellar input. I haven't done either of those things because I don't decide to live out my life in a third world shithole. Almost every Arab country, with the exception of the UAE, are third world shitholes.
What about Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Lebanon? They aren't third world shitholes. Not everyone has AMerica funding them.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Ambition said:
Your missing the point again.
No I'm not. You're stating that a binational arrangement should be agreed upon where both Jews and Palestinians can exist together. And I've responded to that by arguing that it isn't realistic considering the context and political/ideological situation of our time.

You then pointed out that its worked before, by using the example of the Israeli military strategy and claiming that we should have an equal playing field. But again, you can't compare two completely different scenarios a(a military strategy and a solution to the territorial dispute of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict) and not consider that both sides will not concede to certain points.

Ambition

HSC
I can sit here Kujah and talk politics, but I am going to be the better man and lend my hand as a gesture of peace to every Jew, because once we shake hands, hug, and stop talking political BS then we will achieve peace.

So end the discussion, because we are not going to achieve anything and we can only make peace with oursleves and those on the other side.

Period!

Summary: Hamas should stop firing rockets and Israel attacking Palestine. The two countries should amalgamate and be the best nation in the world. That way we have the greatest minds and best mathematicians. :)

Peace \/

bigb0yjames

HSC
LOL at Arab countries. all are fucking jokes. including Dubai. An educated and critically aware Arab population is neither any good for the useless Arab tyrants nor their Western masters. Arrogance, and hollow pride would keep the Arabs ignorant and stupid which is profitable for all parties involved, hence the huge buildings and all the construction work which feeds this arrogance. Arab world= total fucking disaster.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Ambition said:
I can sit here Kujah and talk politics, but I am going to be the better man and lend my hand as a gesture of peace to every Jew, because once we shake hands, hug, and stop talking political BS then we will achieve peace.

So end the discussion, because we are not going to achieve anything and we can only make peace with oursleves and those on the other side.

Period!

Summary: Hamas should stop firing rockets and Israel attacking Palestine. The two countries should amalgamate and be the best nation in the world. That way we have the greatest minds and best mathematicians. :)

Peace \/
That'd be an ideal situation, but sadly, thats not translating nor occurring at the moment.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Kujah said:
That'd be an ideal situation, but sadly, thats not translating nor occurring at the moment.
thanks to israel

that's the gist of this thread

i want this to be well known is all :)

Rockaleee

HSC
Re: Don't pity the Palestinians

Pity worst form of patronizing, will ensure Gazans continue to whine instead of acting
Adi Dvir

Observers worldwide have been expressing great pity for the people of Gaza, many of whom have been killed, injured, or forced to flee their homes during the ongoing IDF operation. This pity may be a natural emotional reaction, yet it is unethical and immoral.

To pity the people of Gaza is to patronize them, in essence implying that they do not control their fate, the state of their government, or their own actions. It is to assume one of two things: Either that Gazans are too stupid to oust the cancerous Hamas presence in their midst, or that they are unable to do so.

Just as a crying baby who only elicits pity will continue to cry, the citizens of Gaza will continue to cry out to the world instead of taking matters into their own hands. As long as they are told that they are helpless victims or mere pawns at the hands of terrorists, Gazans will only see their suffering prolonged.

The residents of Gaza, and the Palestinians as a whole, say they would like their own state. Yet such state must be earned. And earning a state – a piece of land to call your own – takes much more than incessant whining to the international community coupled with a desire to drive out the Jews. It requires inner strength and the ability to create rather than destroy. This is what Israelis proved time and again for over 60 years, and this is what Palestinians have yet to prove.

Yet before the people of Gaza are able to build, Hamas must be obliterated. Moreover, Hamas' ultimate defeat must not be at the hands of the IDF, but rather, it is an endeavor that must be undertaken by Gaza residents themselves. After all, Hamas is the true reason for their misery.

Those who believe that Gazans are capable of this should do away with their pity. As to those who do not believe Gazans can do it - why waste time pitying them in the first place?

From
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3649878,00.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)