Israel–Gaza conflict (1 Viewer)

beentherdunthat

HSC
Exphate said:
Why the fuck are you talking about Iraq, when the conversation is about Israel and Gaza.

And lets just run with Iraq for a moment. How many of those deaths are American (et al) caused, and how many have been caused by the Islamic Insurgents who find it pretty awesome to blow themselves up along with 50 others in a crowded market?

Oh but hey, it's all the Americans!

not a convincing arguement.

u see, everyone tries to blame it on the suicide bombers.

but when u r going to die anyway, the thought of death is not so hard to comprehend. tthey do it out of desperation. when their death is guaranteed

and say they do it how much does it account for ? how many deaths ? out of those 90 000 aye

this isnt a war b/w gaza and israel. its a war between the muslims and the jews.

in israel, a muslim citizen was SHOT IN THE HEAD . and u know how old he is ? 11 years old.. he must be a pretty damn scary terrorist.

seriously, if u r blind to the truth and still trying to convince me we r terrorists ur arguement is defective and annoying.

u kno what a terrorist is? a person who INSTILLS fear in the population . if u cannot define israel as a terrorist nation then i dont care. im over this war on words. u go think what u think .

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
not a convincing arguement.

u see, everyone tries to blame it on the suicide bombers.

but when u r going to die anyway, the thought of death is not so hard to comprehend. tthey do it out of desperation. when their death is guaranteed

and say they do it how much does it account for ? how many deaths ? out of those 90 000 aye

this isnt a war b/w gaza and israel. its a war between the muslims and the jews.

in israel, a muslim citizen was SHOT IN THE HEAD . and u know how old he is ? 11 years old.. he must be a pretty damn scary terrorist.

seriously, if u r blind to the truth and still trying to convince me we r terrorists ur arguement is defective and annoying.

u kno what a terrorist is? a person who INSTILLS fear in the population . if u cannot define israel as a terrorist nation then i dont care. im over this war on words. u go think what u think .
Boo fucking hoo. How many Christians and Jews have been murdered by Muslims, going about their daily routine. You don't jump up and down and cry out with rage when that happens.

Furthermore, the Mandaean and Yazidi communities are at the risk of elimination due to the ongoing atrocities by Islamic extremists.[172][173]
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20294868/
BBC NEWS | Middle East | Iraq's Mandaeans 'face extinction'
IRIN Middle East | Middle East | Iraq | IRAQ: Christians live in fear of death squads | Other | News Item
Christians, targeted and suffering, flee Iraq - USATODAY.com

Yes. The Muslims are innocent bystanders. They don't randomly shoot Christians or Jews. Nor do they fly planes into fucking buildings.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
In Israel, a Jewish citizen was BLOWN THE FUCK UP. and u know how old she is? 9 months old... she must be a pretty scary terrorist

And how can you ignore what was just proven? That a shitload of those deaths come from suicide bombings of THEIR OWN PEOPLE. "They know they're going to die so they do it?". Wtf, so if I get cancer I shouldn't try and seek help, but go on a shooting rampage?

Also, did you know that there have been a shitload of suicide bombers under the age of 18 in Israel - e.g. 12 year olds caught with bombs in their bag, etc.?

Rockaleee

HSC
If we are to play the "blame game" in the current Gaza-Israeli conflict, the Palestine Liberation Organisation, the "sole legitimate representative of the Palestinian people" has layed the blame squarely upon Hamas.

They blame Hamas for not listening to PLO's urge to prolong the ceasefire, for not preparing for the possibility that Israel would attack, and for combining its government functions with its resistance activity, which made it vulnerable to an attack on its institutions.
Mahmoud Abbas: "We called the leaders of Hamas, and told them 'Please, do not end the tahdiah.'"

Nimr Hammad, an advisor to Mahmoud Abbas has said:
"The one responsible for the massacres is Hamas, and not the Zionist entity, which in its own view reacted to the firing of Palestinian missiles. Hamas needs to stop treating the blood of Palestinians lightly. They should not give the Israelis a pretext."
Hamas is a terrorist organisation, with no regard for the welfare of Palestinians, and deserved to be treated as such. It is barbaric that they use human shields and schools to store weapons to maximise civilian casualties. It is also despicable that Egypt is blocking medical and food support from entering Gaza through their borders.

Quite frankly, after seeing Anti-Israeli protesters in Sydney, I am sick to the stomach.

bigb0yjames

HSC
i agree with beentheredonethat to an extent. however, because her opinion is derived from her religious affiliation....and the fact she has a Saudi Arabian flag as her avatar....she can go (*%$@$% ) %$W*%W&

edit: if central station is blown up..i know who did it.. LOLZ

Last edited:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Haha, fuck Exphate is so dumb. :rofl:

Just one thing I want to pick out though...

Exphate said:
I know that both sides committ atrocities (ie Israel and Palestine), and yet, you seem to be trying to convince us that it is only the Devil and his men (The Jews) that are evil and all they do is eat little Palestinians! Jesus Christ, have you even stopped to look at the results of Hamas aggression? Of course not, the Palestinians wouldn't possibly murder an Israeli!
Comrade, we do look at it fairly. Allow me to break down the results for you:

Israelis killed by Hamas: ~20 in about 8 years
Palestinians (some civilians, some police, about 25% actually Hamas members, 1 Hamas kingpin) killed by Israel: 500+ in about 8 days

It's not that we're going out of our way to criticise Israel, we criticise Israel because we see them commiting FAR MORE atrocities than anyone else they directly interact with. We criticise Israel because Israel always is the aggressor, always commits more atrocities and by ANY measure is the more evil/bad/naughty of itself and ANY Arab country. You see us targeting Israel more than Hamas/Hezbollah/whatever because and only because they're worse. Far, far worse.

And myself, BigBoyJames, Sam04u and several other prominent anti-Israel members at BoS are constantly criticising Arab countries for their scrappy record on human rights, btw.

You are an annoying cunt rash who needs to fuck off right now.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
By the way the Herald had an article yesterday running through the history of this thing. ISRAEL BROKE THE CEASEFIRE by launching a mission in Gaza which killed several Hamas members, as it believed that Hamas were planning something maybe.

Yeah ok so we've settled that. I wasn't sure myself but now it's settled, k Jews?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
No, I have too. ^_^

edit: nah man you've got it right. i mean you know the people that I hang out with how they have their little women's rights and anti-racism things. it's fairly clear that as a lefty liberal that I'm gonna be pro Saudi Arabia, you dumb fuck

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Yeah, you are because those funky people are Anti America. You SA kids are shallow enough and stupid enough to think that the enemy of the enemy is your friend.

Look at the company they keep. You are despicable. All these morals, all this self-righteousness is for nothing, and it's all easily tossed aside when you think the enemy is worse than you are.
does repeating this enemy of your enemy mantra make you feel good or something? is there a biological reward pathway because it doesn't mean anything in the larger debate mang. :santa:

edit: the SA aren't anti-America, they're anti the current form of American governance. I have fought long and hard against their hardline views, which is why I'm not a member of the SA, I simply help them out come election time. You like to forget this though. ^_^

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Schroedinger said:
It means everything. I'm repeating it because it's obviously not getting through that dense container you call a skull.

I don't agree with them but I support them during elections? Wow. What an ethical person you are!
a) It means nothing
b) Their election platform is very different to the SA, eh, platform. You know this. Stop being dumb.

So one thing I don't get is why Israel is launching a ground invasion. Someone explain this to me. Every expert is saying that they cannot win, topple/replace Hamas, stop rockets attacks through violence.

help?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Schroedinger said:
They also say they're not going to claim Gaza. Maybe it's to send a message. Costly way to send one, though.
Indeed. Which makes me think that there's something much more sinister going on.

Or it is like a lot of people are saying mebbe? A political move before the elections by Ehud Barak? (not sure if I spelled that right)

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Schroedinger said:
They also say they're not going to claim Gaza. Maybe it's to send a message. Costly way to send one, though.
Yeah I've heard that too. But the thing is as a result of sending this 'message' they have just bolstered the ranks of the fundamentalists that want to see Israel wiped of the map. This is going escalate the Israeli conflict to new heights, some really scary shit. Did they think that they would achieve more good than harm from 2500 injured and 600 dead?
Anyhow I reckon the international response has been pretty disgusting so far, little to nothing has been done to stop the carnage.

4theHSC

HSC
Schroedinger said:
No need for racism, though, is it?

Google translate if you're worried.
You my friend is becoming one stupid fella... ENGLISH! you don't tell people to go google and translate you ass... its either you speak english or look for an isreali forum where you can speak hebrew...

By the way even if Isreal gets to stay... whats the point of living in a country where as you say "living in constant fear" might as well live somewhere else..
We just have to wait for Ahmadenejad to launch the atomic bomb and demolish Isreal once and for all :haha:

HSC
Schroedinger said:
What do you EXPECT them to do? The international community is powerless. What do you want them to do, send troops into Israel to take over the knesset? If you bring sanctions down on Israel, you bring sanctions down on Israel and the USA. That's the way things go. There's nothing to be done here.
ditto.

The arab countries can get involved, but they don't seem interested. What's happening in the West Bank? They are awfully quiet atm, they could help out their fellow Palestinian friends/families.

If another country tries to help, they'll get blamed.

4theHSC

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Hey Neb look at the filth you align yourself with. Great crowd :D
I think its a waste of time talking to you... we all know that you and Exphate are some zionists trying to justify Isreal's actions... Let me tell you that Isreal will eventually crumble over its corruption and if its not in this generation... it will be in the next... you just enjoy the fact that there is a tiny piece of land called Isreal...

And just because I'm anti Isreali doesn't mean i'm a terrorist you ass... the real terrorists are the Isrealis killing 2/3 of civilians out f the 500 people killed in Gaza.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
ditto.

The arab countries can get involved, but they don't seem interested. What's happening in the West Bank? They are awfully quiet atm, they could help out their fellow Palestinian friends/families.

If another country tries to help, they'll get blamed.
Abbas is a weak piece of shit, is what.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)