Israel–Gaza conflict (1 Viewer)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Exphate said:
And besides, I'm hardly Zionist. If I were a try fighter for Zion, I'd demand that the Jews take every square millimetre of Palestinian land.
Yeah man, you clearly do know what you're on about. :rofl:

bigb0yjames

HSC
Arabs world is a spineless peace of shit. If it wasnt for oil hey would be the biggest exporters of camels in the world. Their camel industry would rival the Japanese automobile industry.

the country that pisses me off the most is Saudi Arabia. some1 just infiltrate the fucking joint and start a revolution. fucking dump cement and water on all that sand as well.....lets make some concrete. fucking shit hole.

All this talk of arab solidarity is hogwash. Arab countries wouldn't even have the guts to retaliate even if THEY GOT BOMBED. Only Hezbollah has the balls to confront israel.

sorry to everyone who is a descendant of Arab countries on here...but its the fucking truth.

Last edited:

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Schroedinger said:
What do you EXPECT them to do? The international community is powerless. What do you want them to do, send troops into Israel to take over the knesset? If you bring sanctions down on Israel, you bring sanctions down on Israel and the USA. That's the way things go. There's nothing to be done here.
I expected them to put enough pressure on Israel to pull out. The fact that every U.S politician I see on the news seems to be a red neck is also starting to piss me off. They don't see that atrocities are being committed by both sides and that it was Israel who broke the ceasefire. All I hear from them is same crap "kill all muslimz lulz". America is actually taking the stance that this is a measured and correct response. If this was Hamas launching an all out offensive on Israel there would be a much greater outcry and there would be leaders scrambling all over the place to stop the bloodshed. Yet apparently Palestinian lives are worth jack-shit? Fucking disgusting. This needs to stop before another 600 body bags are filled.

4theHSC

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Hey Neb look at the filth you align yourself with. Great crowd :D
It's funny you say that... I remember when I questioned you about putting down names of people who were anti-Isreal as pro- Isreal supporters (in your signature), you replied to me saying that you were "trying to emphasise how stupid the concept is"... well if it is so stupid, why are you vigorously defending it? I see that from time to time you are contradicting yourself.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
If anyone here uses twitter you can follow it here:

Twitter / AJGaza

Get twhirl and it makes the updates really handy because you don't have to check twitter every 5mins.

I was hoping to find a BBC one too but I don't think they have one.

bigb0yjames

HSC
im sick of people asking the US to fucking interfere. they arnt going to fucking take a non bias stance so please STFU. no1 gives a shit about the Palestinians because its not in anyone's interest to give a shit about the Palestinians. its about fucking time the Arab countries took a fucking stance on the Israeli-Palestinian issue. on one fucking hand the Arabs say US interferes in the region too much and at the same time they are asking for a US intervention. please. STFU. its a fucking cruel world people but thats how this joint runs. its there fucking problem and by not resolving it they have turned it into a jew-Muslim issue. fucking help yourself. i dont give a shit anymore.

/rant.

m00

HSC
if other arab countries interfere then America will jump in then Iran will jump in, then world war 3 begins

bigb0yjames

HSC
m00 said:
if other arab countries interfere then America will jump in then Iran wil will jump in, then world war 3 begins
first off...no Arab country will inference....dont have the guts....they are payed off too much....secondly....i dont think any European country will interfere...maybe US. but it didn't in the last 3 wars and they probably wont any time soon.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Exphate said:
The Jews control America. The Yanks won't go against Israel because of this. The UN is powerless as a result, because of America's veto power.

LIFE SUX.
True aye? As a result the U.N can't even issue a statement condemning the attacks, they are totally mute.

I hear that Israel dropped a bunch of fliers on Gaza warning of an attack before invading it. Fun fact.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Paramedic killed as shell hits ambulance in Gaza

• Press Association
  • guardian.co.uk, Sunday 4 January 2009 22.08 GMT
  • Article history
A paramedic working for an Oxfam-funded organisation was killed today after an ambulance was hit by an Israeli-fired shell, the charity said.
The Palestinian, working for the Union of Health Work Committees, was killed in Gaza.
Another paramedic lost his foot and the ambulance driver was injured in the same incident.
The paramedic was trying to help evacuate an injured person in the Beit Lahiya area, when the shell struck the ambulance, Oxfam said.
The UN estimates over 100 civilians have been killed in Gaza over the past week although some other organisations believe the civilian death toll is significantly higher.
John Prideaux-Brune, Oxfam's Country Director for Israel and Palestine, speaking from Jerusalem said: "The incident shows yet again that trying to fight a military campaign in the densely populated streets and alleys of the Gaza Strip will inevitably lead to civilian casualties.
"There are no safe areas and Gazans who want to flee the fighting have been prevented from leaving the Strip."
The charity said that the Israeli ground offensive into Gaza is preventing urgently needed supplies of medicine, food, water, and fuel from reaching one and a half million Palestinian women, men and children.
Prideaux-Brune added: "Hospitals in Gaza are overflowing with dead and wounded while facing severe shortages of essential medical supplies and spare parts.
"Oxfam and local partners have had to suspend all our work, apart from emergency medical aid. Many of our colleagues in Gaza are trapped in their homes, and in fear of their and their families' lives. Others, such as the paramedic have lost their lives trying to save others.
"The trickle of humanitarian aid that Israel has sometimes allowed in through one border crossing at Kerem Shalom has been completely inadequate to meet the needs of 1.5 million people - 80% of whom are reliant on this aid.
"Since the start of the Israeli ground offensive, even that trickle has dried up. An immediate ceasefire is urgently needed to allow essential aid to reach those families who need it."
:mad1:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Tanks, rockets, death and terror: a civilian catastrophe unfolding

Incessant bombardment, no electricity, no water, and the hospitals full to overflowing - how Gaza was torn apart

It has never been like this before. The assault is coming from the sky, the sea and the ground. The explosion of shells, the gunfire from the tanks and the missiles from planes and helicopters are incessant. The sky is laced with smoke, grey here, black there, as the array of weaponry leaves its distinctive trail.
Most Gazans can only cower in terror in whatever shelter they can find and guess at the cost exacted by each explosion as the toll for those on the receiving end rises remorselessly.
As Israeli forces carved up the Gaza Strip yesterday, dividing the territory in two , the UN warned of a "catastrophe unfolding" for a "trapped, traumatised, terrorised" population.
Among the terrorised was Mahmoud Jaro. He was sheltering with his wife and four young children in his home in Beit Lahiya, on the eastern side of the Gaza Strip, within sight of the Israeli border, when he heard the first tank engines in the early hours of Sunday.
He grabbed his children, the youngest only three, and fled. "I couldn't see anything. The area was dark," he said. "They cut off the electricity. We were moving in the pitch dark.
"There were shells, rockets everywhere. I was just trying to protect my children. They were very scared and afraid. My youngest son was crying all the time." Eventually the family made it across Beit Lahiya to his in-laws' house in a relatively safer part of the town.
"I don't know what's going on. I don't know what the Israelis want. This time it's from the air, the sea, the ground at the same time. I've never experienced it like this," he said.
The Israeli army warned others who had stayed in their homes to get out.
It seized control of Palestinian radio frequencies, jamming Hamas and Islamic Jihad stations, and broadcast a warning in Arabic telling people to move towards the centre of Gaza City for their own safety.
Others did not escape the assault. The wounded and dead piled up at Gaza's Shifa hospital yesterday.
Eric Fosse, a Norwegian doctor there, said Hamas fighters were a small minority of the casualties brought in. "This hospital has been filled up with patients," he added. This morning they [Israeli forces] bombed the fruit market. There were a large number of casualties.
"We became like a field hospital. There were two patients at a time in the operating rooms and we were operating on other people in the corridors. Some were dying before we could get to them."
Moawya Hasanian, the head of Shifa's emergency and ambulance department, said the hospital had taken in 33 dead and 137 wounded by lunchtime on Sunday.
Among those killed was a paramedic after his ambulance was hit by Israeli fire. Three of his colleagues were wounded.
"Only three of the dead are from Hamas, the rest are civilians," Hasanian said. "There are many children under 18. There are many in critical condition. We are working under pressure. It's not easy to work with bombs and air strikes everywhere. It's not easy for ambulances to move."
Since Israeli ground forces crossed into Gaza on Saturday evening, five people were killed when an Israeli shell hit Gaza city's main market. Palestinian sources said a single tank shell killed 12 other people in northern Gaza. An air strike killed five people in a mosque as dusk fell.
More than 500 Palestinians have been killed since Israel began its operation nine days ago. Hamas has put up a fight, claiming Israeli casualties. The military said one soldier was killed by a mortar and 32 others wounded as they fought for control of areas around Beit Lahiya, Beit Hanoun and the Jabalya refugee camp in northern Gaza, close to where Hamas launches its rockets on Israel.
The Israeli military said Hamas fighters were not engaging them in close combat but using mortars and roadside bombs.
Occasionally, through the Israeli attack and Palestinian resistance to it, there came the sound of a Hamas rocket launched into Israel - a reminder that the invading army is going to have to move even deeper into Gaza to achieve its declared aim.
By dusk yesterday, Hamas had fired at least 30 rockets.
John Ging, the head of the UN relief agency in Gaza, described the situation there as "inhuman".
"We have a catastrophe unfolding in Gaza for the civilian population," he said. "The people of Gaza City and the north now have no water. That comes on top of having no electricity. They're trapped, they're traumatised, they're terrorised by this situation ... The inhumanity of this situation, the lack of action to bring this to an end, is bewildering to them."
The UN has been particularly angered at the contention of the Israeli foreign minister, Tzipi Livni, that there is no humanitarian crisis in Gaza.
Ging also accused Israel of a campaign of destroying public buildings vital to the administration and governance of Gaza. "The whole infrastructure of the future state of Palestine is being destroyed," he said. "Blowing up the parliament building. That's the parliament of Palestine. That's not a Hamas building. The president's compound is for the president of Palestine."
While some Israeli forces seized control of areas north and east of Gaza City, tanks and troops also carved their way through the centre of Gaza, taking control of what used to be the Jewish settlement of Netzarim.
Some of the tanks then continued on the short distance to the sea, cutting Gaza in two - a tactic frequently favoured by the Israeli army when it still had military bases in the territory - and making movement between the halves impossible for Palestinians.
Samar Abdel-Rahman lives close to Netzarim and watched the Israelis move back into the settlement. "All night there were bombs, fire, from everywhere," he said. "All of my family came to my room because its the safest place in the house. We are 13 people living here. Since the Israeli operation started I didn't leave the house. We've had electricity for just a few hours the entire time. We are not even cooking."
The Israeli military has been accusing Hamas officials of cowardice and abandoning the population by going in to hiding on the seized radio frequencies.
The leadership, including the prime minister, Ismail Haniyeh, and the Hamas chief, Mahmoud Zahar, have not been seen in public in days following the targeted assassinations of other senior officials by the Israelis.
But Abu Ubaida, a spokesman for the armed wing of Hamas, denied they were hiding and said the morale of the organisation's fighters remained high.
*sigh*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)