• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Israel–Gaza conflict (1 Viewer)

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
The emotional damage

Scissors

HSC
John Oliver said:
What's Israel supposed to do when they keep getting bombarded by rockets for YEARS?
Just go "Oh those silly Palestinians, aren't they cute, if only they acted like real people!"?

You can't have it both ways, kids.
but do you really think that israel would stop its crusade if hamas, or any other palestinian for that matter, stopped firing rockets and other explosives?

we've seen how ruthless they are through this attack. israel won't stop until it controls the whole of the arab peninsula.

Scissors

HSC
John Oliver said:
Which is why they left Gaza in 2005 and have said they have no plans to stay or reclaim it, yeah that makes perfect sense.

I'm pretty sure they'd calm the fuck down if Hamas recognised their right to exist and stopped trying to kill Israeli civilians for the lulz, just saying.
i agree. we need hamas to get the fuck out of government.

that, however, will not happen anytime soon. palestinians are just really excited by the thought of a group that has as its main objective to fuck up israel.

Scissors

HSC
John Oliver said:
If they're that buttfuck stupid then no wonder they are getting their asses handed to them by the Israelis. "HAY GUYS LOL I THINK I'LL HIDE IN THIS BUILDING THAT I CAN SEE ROCKETS BEING LAUNCHED FROM LOOK HOW PRETTY THOSE ROCKETS ARE THEY'RE LIKE FIREWORKS ONLY THEY KILL JEWS. OMG LOOK UP IN THE SKY, IT'S A BIRD? IT'S A PLANE?! NO ITS AN ISRAELI MISSILE. OF ALL THE NERVE!"
come on now brother nolan. wouldn't you be excited by the prospect of someone you hate being punched?

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Yeah ... I've said this several times now, but seriously. Palestine fires shit at Israel constantly, for years. Israel is like 'man you guys are cunts, eh', but they put up with it for a while. Palestine keep it up. Israel is like, 'well let's see how you cunts in Gaza go without food". Palestine keeps it up. Israel is like 'well fuck you guys, we're just going to obliterate you now' and then suddenly Palestine is like 'LOL WTF U GUYS THIS ISNT FAIR, OUR ROCKETS WERENT EVEN HITTING OUR TARGETS LOL".

Fuck Palestine, honestly. Those little shits want to dish it out, but as soon as somebody smarter than them, with more military prowess smacks them upside the head, they cry like bitches and act innocent.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Att: Arabs in this thread
Specifically those who are not of Palestinian stock.

Palestine is like, a boil on the arse of humanity and the Middle East. Why do any other Arab nations give two shits about Palestine? Like, I get it that it pisses you off that Jews are smarter and richer than the average Arab .. but in all honesty, isn't it just embarrassing admitting to supporting Palestine?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Why do any other Arab nations give two shits about Palestine?
There's no such thing as a place called "Palestine" it exists only in hearts and minds. Also if the Arab nations gave a shit about Palestine they wouldn't be starving and dying right now under the hand of Israel. Palestine is being occupied.

I don't recognise differences in Palestinians, Jordanians, Syrians or Lebanese. They're all the same people. There are artifical lines and words on a map which seperate them but they're all the same people. A homogenous people who coexisted with one another for 1,000 years.

The Palestinians are my brothers and sisters especially considering it's close proximity to the country my parents originate from. So it's safe to assume that not only culturally are we connected, but also in every other conceivable way.

Last edited:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
katie tully said:
*facepalm*

The blockade was intensified due to Hamas' election. It had nothing to do with rocket fire. They use different excuses periodically to intensify the blockade. But it's been in place since the withdrawal in August 2005 before Hamas was even elected.

Zionist

HSC
NotNeb said:
This oversimplifies the situation. I support Hamas targeting Israeli civilians, IN THEORY, because the Israeli civilians are an occupying force. If a Jew walked into your home and called it their own, would you punch them in the nose? I certainly would!

Iron is power hungry. DO NOT INSULT IRON OR ELSE YOU'LL BE BANNED.

Apparently I'm anti-Semitic. Ban all the anti-Arab fuckers here and he'd have a point. Until then, stfu! Also, I wasn't threatening people, unless you believe that "I'm gonna smack u in the face" is a realistic threat.

^_^

No biggie.

It's different for the reasons Sam outlined. Stop being a stupid fuck and grown a brain.
What a loser. I have never seen anyone as vile and disgusting as you in this board. Your personal attack towards Jared was despicable. I think you deserved to be banned more than anyone else. I personally do not think any real palestinian arab here want to be represented and associated with someone as disgusting as you. :skip:

Gerald10

HSC
Thats so simplistic. You have not even considered why the Palestinians were firing rockets in the first place. Its not for shits and giggles or for some arbitrary hatred of Jews - they feel oppressed.

Hamas are terrorists but their election emphasises how desperate the Palestinians are. I can understand their frustration but cannot justify their actions.

Last edited:

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
sam04u said:
*facepalm*

The blockade was intensified due to Hamas' election. It had nothing to do with rocket fire. They use different excuses periodically to intensify the blockade. But it's been in place since the withdrawal in August 2005 before Hamas was even elected.
Ok, so what's your assessment of Hamas then?
Responsible? Peaceful?

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Gerald10 said:
Just because one side is wrong it doesn't make the other side right iron.
It makes it righter

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Iron said:
Ok, so what's your assessment of Hamas then?
Responsible? Peaceful?
Irrelevant.
They reacted as Israel expected. They were given a choice, make noise and resist or die quietly of starvation and disease in the blockade. They chose the former after 18 months of the blockade.

If it wasn't Hamas it would have been somebody else. Unless they're willing to die quietly this was inevitable. And the Palestinians will not die quietly, neither will the people of the world watch as they're murdered quietly.

Israel will be made to pay for it's actions. That is certain.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Ok, so you accuse Israel of attempting genocide and praise Hamas for its heroic resistance and righteous anger.

Please form an orderly queue on the left-hand side of the building

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Iron said:
Ok, so you accuse Israel of attempting genocide.
What possible result could Israel have expected from it's harsh blockade against Gaza? They knew that not enough food, medicine and fuel was getting through.

You act as though the accusation is empty. Put yourself in the position of the Gazans.

and praise Hamas for its heroic resistance and righteous anger.
I've never supported Hamas. Hamas is irrelevant. The people of Gaza would have made the stand with our without Hamas. Regardless of who was in charge. They were dying of starvation and disease because Israel wasn't allowing the neccessities to life to get through. What did you want the Gazans to do?

I know what I would have done.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Exphate said:
You know that the Egyptians were also blocking aid, right?
Right through Rafah. I'm pretty sure you know that Israel controls the Kerem Shalom Crossing Point, and thus by extension Rafah since they are connected.

Israel controls all of Gaza's borders via COGAT, it also controls the sea which surrounds Gaza.

Gerald10

HSC
It goes back further than the aid block really. The palestinians were denied what was their rightful land and from then on have been oppressed (not genocide).

Iron its ludicrous to accuse anyone who is against the actions of Israel of being for the actions of Hamas. Neither side is being reasonable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)