• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Israel–Gaza conflict (1 Viewer)

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Edu.kid said:
If 1000 palestinians die than i think there would be more anger around the world.
Why not 999? You just like the pretty number with lots of digits, right?
So all the little dead kids and mangled, massacred women and innocents are just numbers to you, used in your great moral and propaganda war against the state of Israel, ay?
You sicken me, dog! You are filth!

IRC-Supporter

HSC
Israel broke the truce on Nov. 4, raiding the Gaza Strip and killing a Pal. Hamas retaliated with rocket fire Israel then killed five more Pals. In the following days, Hamas continued rocket fire yet still no Israelis died. Israel cannot claim self-defense against this escalation, because it was provoked by Israel's own violation.

An armed attack that is not justified by self-defense is a war of aggression. Under the Nuremberg Principles affirmed by UN Res 95, aggression is a crime against peace. Israel has also failed to adequately discriminate between military and nonmilitary targets. Israel's US-made F-16s and Apache helicopters have destroyed mosques, the education and justice ministries, a university, prisons, courts and police stations. Israel's current violations of intl. law extend a long pattern of abuse of the rights of Gaza Pals. 80 % of Gaza's 1.5m residents are Pal refugees who were forced from their homes or fled in fear of Jewish terrorist attacks in 1948

b1gboyjames

Banned
HSC
Israel is going to stop killing Palestinians just before the inauguration. 100%

IRC-Supporter

HSC
The on-going slaughter and butchery of Gazans conducted by the IDF under the political banner of the Israeli political leaders will never solve the Arab-Israeli conflict, rather will fuel radicalism and revenge in decades to come. Israelis with the fully support and backing of the US in terms of military funding and militarised strategies are using the so called "war on terror" to terrorise the Arabs in the region to succumb to their expansionist theory and consipiracy against the existence of the Israeli state. Since the inception of the Israel on Palestine, the Israelis have taken initiatives to exterminate the existence of the Arab-Palestine with its capital on Jerusalem. The Zionists have tried to level the ground for the extinction of the Palestinian state by letting the world be ruled over the fear and terror of the Jews extermination - the Holocaust. killed in millions why kill others for falsified claims? Quote: "Those who do evil to others, will have evil done to them"

Last edited:

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
IRC-Supporter said:
Yeah...Israel clearly showed its "surgical strikes" killing more than 275 children.
When you have enemy combatants fighting in a densley populated region can you really be surprised that the civillian casualty is so high?

b1gboyjames

Banned
HSC
Israel should launch an offensive against the Saudi royal family and Syria just for the lulz. they still have 5 days till the inauguration.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
JaredR said:
When you have enemy combatants fighting in a densley populated region can you really be surprised that the civillian casualty is so high?
When one combatant is using high explosives or cluster bombs, no you can't. But that doesn't justify the deaths. That just means that the Israelis should be using other methods which involve less collateral. For example, special forces raids upon terrorist or suspected terrorist hold outs. It's much easier to avoid collateral damage when aiming a gun at a person, rather than a missile at a building.

IRC-Supporter

HSC
moll. said:
When one combatant is using high explosives or cluster bombs, no you can't. But that doesn't justify the deaths. That just means that the Israelis should be using other methods which involve less collateral. For example, special forces raids upon terrorist or suspected terrorist hold outs. It's much easier to avoid collateral damage when aiming a gun at a person, rather than a missile at a building.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
JaredR said:
Listen carefully to me, Jared. I know you're thick, but listen.

Ok.

Ready?

Do not place civilians under a separate column to combatants when considering a military intervention. Do not write off civilian deaths. Instead, include them. This is the way things ought to be done from a utilitarian perspective (the only perspective!). 200 dead civilians for 2 Hamas kingpins does not equal justification. Launching air strikes on such a dense area is not acceptable. Stop being a tard.

b1gboyjames

Banned
HSC
why do you guys even waste your time with JaredR. i ripped him apart last time....he simply doest get it. don't waste your time with fascist trolls like him.

IRC-Supporter

HSC
b1gboyjames said:
why do you guys even waste your time with JaredR. i ripped him apart last time....he simply doest get it. don't waste your time with fascist trolls like him.
We speak so that people do not believe the lies Jared and Israel feed the public.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
IRC-Supporter said:
We speak so that people do not believe the lies Jared and Israel feed the public.
Hamas and Fatah do a lot of that stuff to.

b1gboyjames

Banned
HSC
IRC-Supporter said:
look, the guy is stupid. he will stick to what Israel is doing no matter what. heck, israel could kill 10000 children and JaredR will approve of such killings because of X,Y,Z. the guy is delusional fuck head. I wouldn't mind meeting him at uni to punch him in the face but he is too scared to meet up.

b1gboyjames

Banned
HSC
hey guys...why the fuck cant Israel bomb Syria...i really want it to....im not fucking joking

IRC-Supporter

HSC
It is ridiculous to believe that a peoples homeland (Palestine) can be taken away from them and the world sit blind for 60 years and accept the displacement of millions of Palestinians in order to give evicted Jews a place to live. Why is there this double standard? Using the rhetoric of western countries, "I highly doubt that any western country would accept another entity to kick it out of its own country". Is this comment not parallel to that of Israel and America "No western country would allow rockets to be fired into it". So how can we define Hamas actions as terrorist, when all it attempts to do is regain their homeland using the same violence that the Israeli's and British used to steal Palestine. There can be no peace in the region, because Palestine belongs to the Palestinians and the people will not forgot. They can kill Hamas, but they cannot kill the hopes of these people and as long as they live they will fight for Palestine.

b1gboyjames

Banned
HSC
I am sick of the European countries sending over fucking foreign minsters to break a peace deal. fuck off. let the Arabs sort it out. .... its their fucking problem. let them deal with it. why would you wanna get into such a mess anyway.

oh wait: arab countries are too stupid

IRC-Supporter

HSC
Ben Netanyahu said:
Hamas also publicly declines ceasefires and brushes off international sympathy
I beg to differ. Hamas only declinwa ceasefires when they only serve the interest of Israeli's and not the Palestinian people. You cannot accept a bias ceasefire, where the blockaides continue, the oppression, etc, etc and wait for the next eruption.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
John Oliver said:
What makes it their homeland? The fact that they live there? Don't the Jews live there now? QED.
So for arguments sake, if I were to walk into your house and live there and kick you out (with a gun!), is it now my house?

I think that certain borderlines exist. 100 years seems like a good enough timeline. 40 more years then it belongs to the Jews. Well, the parts that aren't Arab.

Who was firing the rockets initially? Oh yeah those crazy Hamas guys.
In response to an Israeli invasion earlier.

^_^

Try not to keep ignoring this, BoS Jewsquad.

IRC-Supporter

HSC
Ben Netanyahu said:
So for arguments sake, if I were to walk into your house and live there and kick you out (with a gun!), is it now my house?

I think that certain borderlines exist. 100 years seems like a good enough timeline. 40 more years then it belongs to the Jews. Well, the parts that aren't Arab.

In response to an Israeli invasion earlier.

^_^

Try not to keep ignoring this, BoS Jewsquad.
You answered correctly, but unfortunately that other guy is just stupid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)