• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Israel–Gaza conflict (2 Viewers)

IRC-Supporter

HSC
You would think Jews would be more sympathetic, given that they are doing the same thing to the Palestinains, as was done to them in the holocaust. The Palestinians, nor tha arabs took part in the holocaust, yet they steal arab land and kill innocent arab children.

Pathetic.

Edu.kid

HSC
b1gboyjames said:
I am sick of the European countries sending over fucking foreign minsters to break a peace deal. fuck off. let the Arabs sort it out. .... its their fucking problem. let them deal with it. why would you wanna get into such a mess anyway.

oh wait: arab countries are too stupid
Well this mess would have never happened if Britain didn't move the jews to Palestine. So yes it is a European problem as they are the ones who actually caused this whole mess. I was watching a frail old Palestine refugee man in Jordan tell the interviewer "What did we (Palestinians) ever do to the jews to be kicked out our homes and be treated the way we were. We had never done anything to them or attacked them, we didn't even support the holocaust."

BTW i agree with you that arab governments are stupid.

IRC-Supporter

HSC
John Oliver said:
Fucking lol, Muslim conspiracy theorist detected. I hear the Jews control the media too! The Bilderberg group and the Illuminati are working with Israel to bring in a world government to destroy Islam!

If out of the 1.5 Million Gazan inhabitants their holocaust is 1,000 people, then they're not very effective at carrying it out, are they?

Moron.
And you go on believing ur liitle lie that 6 million Jews died, when it was far less. The evidence supports then reasoning.

Scissors

HSC

IRC-Supporter

HSC
John Oliver said:
Enjoy your holiday :D

Fucking hell this never ceases to amaze me, Lefties aligning with nutcase batshit Muslims who are against everything they are for, and the Muslims aligning with white supremacists and the like to perpetuate the bullshit myth that the holocaust was a hoax.

Did you learn about the 'holohoax' in your madrassa, mohammed?
No. I just watched the BBC documentaries. I am not denying the holocaust never happened, I just question the statistics given by bias sources.

IRC-Supporter

HSC
Funny how I was able to trigger a reaction from you. So why does it annoy you when I question the deaths of 6 million Jews, and you Justify a childs death as being a human shield? Why should a Jews life be more valuable then a Palestinian child?

IRC-Supporter

HSC
I think it's a disgrace that Israel, a state that has the best weapons and greatest power when compared to Gaza can't even negotiate with Hamas for Peace. It's a disgrace the amount of lies they're producing in the media with silly excuses for their actions of killing now nearly 1000 civilians when Israel has only lost 3 so far such as "Hamas is shielding behind their civilians". The UN has a resolution which looks like it will inevitably lead to another war in the long term. Whilst the USA and Israel government smile, shake hands and say their vague aims of cleansing Gaza of Hamas is working, orphans with missing limbs, widows wondering the fate of their husbands and children dying in hospitals suffer. In the end is it the UN or Israel who's going to suffer? No, it's the Palestinians praying for the end to this pointless war.

IRC-Supporter

HSC
Personally, I think this Gaza conflict has nothing to do with any "defense of Israel" or any "desire" to put an end to the smuggling or the small little rockets that barely scorch the tarmac on the highway of Israel. I think this onslaught on Gaza was an attempt at provoking Iran. The fact that Iran is not responding to it seems to have angered the jews even more. They have continued to attempt linking Iran with fabricated Hamas "War crimes" alleging that the Iranian leadership funds and endorses their fabricated "terrorist actions".

It all seems like a propaganda machine directed at preparing the people for the inevitable. If it cannot provoke Iran into giving the first punch, it will attempt to justify itself handing out the first blow.

IRC-Supporter

HSC
John Oliver said:
Much in the same way a village idiot elicits the reaction of laughter in those with a positive integer IQ.

Because it's as retarded as questioning heliocentrism. The documentation and evidence are there and the only people who question it are white supremacists (Neonazis for those playing along at home) and psychotic nationalistic Muslims who think that the 'holohoax' gives them carte blanche to try it again.

You're an utter idiot to compare the situation in palestine to a holocaust. Genocides in Africa are a holocaust because they are on an unparalleled scale. In comparison with most Africans the gazans have it pretty sweet.

Not me brah, that was Hamas.

LiveLeak.com - Hamas calls upon all Gaza children to gather near a house to form a human shield

;)

You're not good at this comprehension thing, are you? Nice straw man bra.

1. I never denied the holocaust, I like all intellects cannot imagine that anyone has the capacity to kill 6 million people.

2. Your faliure to recognise the deaths of innocent civilians and your words of ridicule doesn't annoy me, it just reinforeces how pathetic you are.

3. In all my comments I direct it at the government, whereas you continue to degrade Palestinians and advocate your hatred to Arabs.

If you believe you are succeeding in your comments, your just as stupid as everyone who tries justify Palestinian deaths, but would not dare have anyone say anything about the holocaust. Why again with this double standard?

IRC-Supporter

HSC
As if the massacre in Gaza was not enough, today a 15-year-old Palestinian boy has been shot dead by a Jewish settler in the northern West Bank, Palestinian emergency services and Israeli police say. Nasser Awdi was killed near the town of Qalqilya when the settler opened fire at him from a passing car. Israeli police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said the gunman from the nearby settlement of Emmanuel was believed to have opened fire. "The police are currently questioning him to determine the exact circumstances behind this incident," he said.

IRC-Supporter

HSC
When this war is eventually over, all Arab members of the ICC should take the necessary steps to charge Israel with war crimes even if they are threatened in some way by the United States, as they most probably will be. If they leave it to Western governments, nothing will happen because there are far too many Jewish members of parliament who are ardent supporters of Israel and the USA. Those non-Jewish parliamentarians are too afraid of being classed antisemtic despite the vast number of people throughout the world who have been demonstrating in support of the Palestinians. Any Arab ICC member who brings the charge of war crimes will be acting not only to bring some recompense to the Palestinians but also on behalf of those in other parts of the world who feel helpless because their calls for action to stop the Israelis' murderous daily escapdes fall on deaf Israel/US friendly ears. When it comes to Israel European governments epitomise the three monkeys. deaf, dumb & blind.

IRC-Supporter

HSC
Gaza is undergoing through what Lebanon had been though in 2006. Israel was, then, engaged in ethnic cleansing in Lebanon? Israel had ordered all the villagers to clear out. Israel then destroyed their homes and murdered the fleeing villagers. That way there will be no one to come back and nothing to which to return, making it easier for Israel to grab the territory, just as Israel has been stealing Palestine from the Pals. 1/3 of the Lebanese civilians murdered by Israel's attacks on civilian residential districts were children? UN report said that it was impossible for help to reach the wounded and those buried in rubble, because Israeli air strikes had blown up all the bridges and roads. Bombs were dropped on convoys of villagers fleeing from Israeli shelling, on residential neighborhoods throughout Lebanon, on hospitals, on power plants, on food production and storage, on ports, on civilian airports, on bridges, on roads, on infrastructure on which civilized life depends?.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
You can beg, fact of the matter is that your extreme view is not even expressed nearly as much as your anti-Israel hardline, so I trust that you should keep such views to yourself else any credibility (lol) goes out the door.

studynerd92

HSC
JaredR said:
You can beg, fact of the matter is that your extreme view is not even expressed nearly as much as your anti-Israel hardline, so I trust that you should keep such views to yourself else any credibility (lol) goes out the door.
how the hell is that view extreme you ignorant fool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)