• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Israel–Gaza conflict (1 Viewer)

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Edu.kid said:
Geez Israelis are so aggressive even when discussing with others. Just relax you don't see the rest of us calling each other names.
I knoooww.
They should seriously clam down or they'll get their knickers in a knot.

Ambition

HSC
The truce can be achieved if the Palestinians were allowed to lead normal lives.They were denies jobs,economic aid and intrastructure delelopment.They were being squeezed by blockade even during the six-month period of the truce.The IDF broke the truce by entering Gaza 2 months ago restart cycle of killing again , inresponse Hamas launch the rocket attacks.The media has failed to tell the public the whole truth about why Hamas ended the truce and Israel is largely responsible for the conflict.

emperorofblues

HSC
bigb0yjames said:
this.

i actually want Israel to bomb the shit out of Damascus, Cairo, Riyadh, Dubai and anything that is heavily populated Arab city. might cause a fucking revolution that is badly needed in these shit swamps.
but when you read of reports of thousands turning up for anti-Israeli demonstrations, you wonder if many are already angry enough for a revolution - perhaps its just hese pussy leaders that hold them down? i dont know...just blabbering here.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Ambition said:
Palestinians kill Israelis = terrororism
Israelis kill ten fold Palestinians = self defense

Bush murders 700,000 = He is freeing the people

Iasrael justifies killing civillians including children as collateral damage; Hamas hide behind them- use them as human shield

Israel indiscriminately bombs civilian buildings. Why not take on Hamas men door to door? if civillians die after all that; then this is real, justified collateral damage; Israel would rathert kill all
when did the US kill 700,000 people?

bigb0yjames

HSC
emperorofblues said:
but when you read of reports of thousands turning up for anti-Israeli demonstrations, you wonder if many are already angry enough for a revolution - perhaps its just hese pussy leaders that hold them down? i dont know...just blabbering here.
dude wtf you on about? in Egypt and Saudi Arabia ANTI ISRAELI/PRO-HAMAS PROTESTERS WHERE FUCKING ARRESTED. ..... FUCKING ARRESTED. WTF

emperorofblues

HSC
bigb0yjames said:
dude wtf you on about? in Egypt and Saudi Arabia ANTI ISRAELI/PRO-HAMAS PROTESTERS WHERE FUCKING ARRESTED. ..... FUCKING ARRESTED. WTF
yeah and i'm saying maybe the people are reading for a revolution.

Ambition

HSC
bigb0yjames said:
It shows they are willing to sell their souls to the devil (American governments) in order to have someone to protect their fat ass's from Iran.

Edu.kid

HSC
bigb0yjames said:
I have always hated saudis and always will. Look at how pathetic they are, there soooo fat that i am surprised they manage to even get to their cars.

emperorofblues

HSC
bigb0yjames said:
this.

i actually want Israel to bomb the shit out of Damascus, Cairo, Riyadh, Dubai and anything that is heavily populated Arab city. might cause a fucking revolution that is badly needed in these shit swamps.
Regardless, i do agree with you on Dubai. that's one fucked up place.

bigb0yjames

HSC
Ambition said:
It shows they are willing to sell their souls to the devil (American governments) in order to have someone to protect their fat ass's from Iran.
Im not a fan of iran because of their theocratic setup, however, what i dont understand is wtf is with the Arab-Persian relations....srsly...both side got fucked over from the yanks in the iraq-iran war.......move the fuck on.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Ambition said:
Is the censorship in western news that bad?
Well 700,000 people haven't died as a result of US conflicts in the last 8 years, by anyones count.

emperorofblues

HSC
Riet said:
Well 700,000 people haven't died as a result of US conflicts in the last 8 years, by anyones count.
ok. i'm officially going to ignore what u say from now on for being too stupid.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Find anything from another source that proves otherwise. Not to mention most of the civillian casualties in Iraq and Afghanistan (apart from the initial invasion) are from muslims fighting other muslims.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
bigb0yjames said:
was talking to him. its true though man, since the initial invasions there are way more civilian cassualties resulting from car bombs and cafes blowing up etc,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)