• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Israel–Gaza conflict (1 Viewer)

mrcalkin

Banned
HSC
1. its sucidal for Israel to use nuclear weapons in the middle east as it will also be affected by radiation and 1 nuke in revenge will wipe israel off the map.
2. US will never put troops on the ground, it will call it "middle east problem"
3. Jewish control media so the facts cant be trusted, and i doubt hamas lanuches 100+ missles per day and only 1 odd per dies. the other rest end up in space?
4. Arab league is a fucking joke, it wont do 1970 like oil embrago, as the leaders of that one were either somehow killed or crippled in strenght via sanctions.

Jessica14

HSC
sam04u said:
Well the fact is that if they nuked anybody in proximity to them which was far away enough so that they wouldn't be smothered in the nuclear fallout and radiaton, the missile defense systems would intercept them

Schroedinger said:
Ahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahha. Do you know anything about military technology?
Icarus, the orbital mirror satellite from 007 Die Another Day, could spot missiles from the sky. Maybe somebody should build it..... Not a defecting North Korean.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
People who don't know shit about weapons systems shouldn't make such bold claims about them.

4theHSC

HSC
katie tully said:
Israel has balls.

I like balls.
If they had balls, they would attack Iran as it pose more threat claiming that Isreal will be wiped off the map... but they can't because they don't want whats coming for them...

and yes we know you love jew's tiny testicles...

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Missile defense shields are a thing of fiction.
The technology exists and is being used. The U.S/NATO didn't place such defense systems along Russia's border for no reason.

Ofcourse unlike conventional weapons systems like the U.S patriot missiles for instance, these systems reduce the effects of MAD considering one country can position their interceptors around all the launching points.

Hence the decision of Russia to place shorter range versions on ships.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
The coverage of the conflict by the media has been fair in my opinion. I have no criticism of it thus far. Pretty much because there is nothing to really debate, the facts and the response to this has been very straight forward. Which is why it's obvious the pro-Israel supporters on this forum are only doing it to get a reaction out of the strong pro-Palestinian supporters.

bigb0yjames

HSC
sam04u said:
The coverage of the conflict by the media has been fair in my opinion. I have no criticism of it thus far. Pretty much because there is nothing to really debate, the facts and the response to this has been very straight forward. Which is why it's obvious the pro-Israel supporters on this forum are only doing it to get a reaction out of the strong pro-Palestinian supporters.
well said. that's why i just stopped posting srs shit in this thread anymore. i just troll now.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Just to clarify I meant our media. Apparently, the U.S medias coverage has not been as good and has alot more pro-Israeli bias which is understandable considering it's close relations with Israel. But again, watching all the news channels on Foxtel and reading the occasional e-article the coverage has been commendable.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
4theHSC said:
If they had balls, they would attack Iran as it pose more threat claiming that Isreal will be wiped off the map... but they can't because they don't want whats coming for them...

and yes we know you love jew's tiny testicles...
They have to reason to attack Iran. Iran doesn't sit at the border and launch missiles at them constantly.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Schroedinger said:
He's also the head of a country that executes gays. Iran doesn't exactly have the greatest track record on human rights.
Better than Israel. I therefore support Iran.

After this latest attack on a CIVILIAN SCHOOL by Israel which they have refused to comment on, the time has come for Iran and other Arab nations that have some form of a conscience to simply call a spade a spade and invade/bomb Israel. Israel is a tyrant: One of the most violent forces on the earth right now. It needs to be wiped out for the sake of the many who will fall victim to its violence if it is not wiped off the map. :cake:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Ok Hamas, it's your fault that all these civilians are dying cuz like, you're hiding in your houses in a densely populated state, alright? Not our fault for dropping the bombs in one of the densest areas in the world.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Never mind the 15 or so people that were killed alongside the destruction of those weapons.

It's worth it man!

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
6 Jan. 2009 - Hamas terrorists hide in a school belong to the UN agency UNRWA and yet again use the Palestinian people as a human shield, IDF Spokesperson Capt. Benjamin Rutland reports.

*drops bomb on school*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)