Israel Affirmative Action in Gaza (2 Viewers)

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
So what then, you support terrorists do you?
No. That's not what I said at all

I find it stupid that the reasoning seems to go "ermagerd the terrorists are killing people, dats so bad, dat makes me so angry. Ok, let's kill them back as well as any other collateral damage"

For one thing, if you took a moment to actually think you would perhaps at least question whether retaliation is actually just creating more terrorists by pissing off the friends and families if innocent collateral damage, as well as just giving the terrorists more incentive and reason to retaliate back.

Do I accept that if somebody is about to, or is, about to kill a lot of people that the only way to stop them might be to kill them, of course, but I think then extending that retaliation to killing anybody who has any vague ties to the original perpetrator is pointless and makes us no better than that which we profess to hate.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
I don't see how else the Israeli Defense force can stop the Hamas terrorists from firing shells into Israel without retaliation.

Look at the following table from Wikipedia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Palestinian_rocket_attacks_on_Israel,_2012
The Hamas terrorists in the gaza strip have launched hundreads of attacks every year on Israel. Both threats of violence and peace talks have failed to stop these.

So what is your solution then? Threatening the Hamas terrorists didn't work. Peace talks with the Hamas terrorists didn't work. Now it is time for Israel to put troops on the ground and follow through with their threats to force the Hamas terrorists in the gaza strip to cease their fire.

rubiks95

HSC
No. That's not what I said at all

I find it stupid that the reasoning seems to go "ermagerd the terrorists are killing people, dats so bad, dat makes me so angry. Ok, let's kill them back as well as any other collateral damage"

For one thing, if you took a moment to actually think you would perhaps at least question whether retaliation is actually just creating more terrorists by pissing off the friends and families if innocent collateral damage, as well as just giving the terrorists more incentive and reason to retaliate back.

Do I accept that if somebody is about to, or is, about to kill a lot of people that the only way to stop them might be to kill them, of course, but I think then extending that retaliation to killing anybody who has any vague ties to the original perpetrator is pointless and makes us no better than that which we profess to hate.
Thank you.

Solo you need to check up on proper statistics. Shut up and stop talking rubbish and see the picture for what it really is. Thousands of more Palestinians have been killed than Israeli's ever. So please explain to me how the Palestianians suddenly become the aggressors. ISRAEL HAS OCCUPIED PALESTIANIAN LAND AND PALESTINE IS DEFENDING THEIR RIGHT TO INDEPENDENCE.

This is just one of the many truths you can learn something from http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-11-16/pro-palestinian-author-on-gaza-crisis/4376474

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Solo you need to check up on proper statistics. Shut up and stop talking rubbish and see the picture for what it really is.
What?

Thousands of more Palestinians have been killed than Israeli's ever.
I'm not sure of that, although you are probably correct. Lets give you the benefit of the doubt and assume on this one issue you are indeed correct. So what? The Israeli Defense Force is widely regarded as being more capable both in terms of training, technology and equipment. That doesn't mean the Israeli Defense Force is the aggressor, it simply means they are a better fighting force. Look at the Australian Defense Force in Afghanistan; without a doubt the Afghani Taliban terrorists have suffered many more causalities than Australia - this does not mean in any way that the Australian Defense Force is the aggressor (in fact it is the opposite).

So please explain to me how the Palestianians suddenly become the aggressors.
The Hamas terrorists in the gaza strip are the aggressors by launching rocket attacks repeatedly and targeting Israeli citizens.

Again, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Palestinian_rocket_attacks_on_Israel,_2012 which is just the rocket attacks this year by the Hamas terrorists. In the top right hand side of that page you can change the year to view the attacks in previous years by the Hamas terrorists.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
ISRAEL HAS OCCUPIED PALESTIANIAN LAND AND PALESTINE IS DEFENDING THEIR RIGHT TO INDEPENDENCE.
I've not mentioned this point at all. Whether you think that or not, the people in the gaza strip had a good thing going for many years. Starting a full out war with Israel is not going to help the cause of the genuinely innocent people in the gaza strip - it is just going to make them suffer more! [look at this objectively; Israel with its superior military training, technology and equipment is going to win over Hamas, it is just a matter of time]

If the Hamas terrorists were not so dumb and had not been repeatedly attacking Israel for years then Israel almost certainly would have left them alone in the gaza strip and let them run their territory as they wanted/had been doing.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Man I really cannot wait til Israel goes to war with Iran and annexes Muslim occupied Israel. Either I finally get to stop hearing about this issue or nuclear fallout happens in the middle east and then I can stop hearing about that as well.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Man I really cannot wait til Israel goes to war with Iran and annexes Muslim occupied Israel. Either I finally get to stop hearing about this issue or nuclear fallout happens in the middle east and then I can stop hearing about that as well.
The Israeli military plans (those leaked anyway) were for tactical strikes in Iran, not full out ground war. A war with Hamas terrorists in the gaza strip shouldn't really reduce Israels strike capacity on Iran if needed to delay/remove their nuclear threat.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't see how else the Israeli Defense force can stop the Hamas terrorists from firing shells into Israel without retaliation.

Look at the following table from Wikipedia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Palestinian_rocket_attacks_on_Israel,_2012
The Hamas terrorists in the gaza strip have launched hundreads of attacks every year on Israel. Both threats of violence and peace talks have failed to stop these.

So what is your solution then? Threatening the Hamas terrorists didn't work. Peace talks with the Hamas terrorists didn't work. Now it is time for Israel to put troops on the ground and follow through with their threats to force the Hamas terrorists in the gaza strip to cease their fire.
The problem is you extend this to not only include anybody actively involved in terrorism to people who support ideologically the goals of a terrorist organization. You think that merely believing that they are fighting a good cause, regardless of whether they are actively involved, deserve punishment as well, and THAT is what I have a problem with.

Moreover you assume that one side is right and one side is wrong which is a vast oversimplification of the issues. Both sides have faults, both sides have committed acts of senseless violence, both sides have killed innocent people. Neither side is "right".

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
The problem is you extend this to not only include anybody actively involved in terrorism to people who support ideologically the goals of a terrorist organization. You think that merely believing that they are fighting a good cause, regardless of whether they are actively involved, deserve punishment as well, and THAT is what I have a problem with.

Moreover you assume that one side is right and one side is wrong which is a vast oversimplification of the issues. Both sides have faults, both sides have committed acts of senseless violence, both sides have killed innocent people. Neither side is "right".
This. And the whole conflict just strikes me as fucking pointless to be honest. It's pretty much based on a massive grudge and the fact that two sets of people refuse to accept each other.

Like seriously, why can't the Jewish people have their own state and the Palestinians have their own? I know it might be a vast oversimplification but i honestly don't see the issue with a two state solution

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
This. And the whole conflict just strikes me as fucking pointless to be honest. It's pretty much based on a massive grudge and the fact that two sets of people refuse to accept each other.
This is what I was alluding to above. If The Hamas terrorists in the gaza strip had stopped shelling Israel, Israel would have left them alone.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC

Like seriously, why can't the Jewish people have their own state and the Palestinians have their own? I know it might be a vast oversimplification but i honestly don't see the issue with a two state solution
because religion

steero1

HSC
So many undercover jews who wont say that they support israel to the end even if israel is murdering innocent people.

Israel is not a legitimate state, never was and never will be. Why do muslims have to suffer for what europeans did to jews?

No matter what anyone says on this forum or outside this forum, war is inevitable and the only solution is until one party or the other is finished.

People fail to see that sometimes war is good, people who die for truth will be remembered as heros and lessons will be taken for future generations and god willing they will receive eternal paradise. Israel is just another nazi germany with a jewish face and although they might win a few battles their days are numbered and they will lose the war and their dead god willing are suffering in an eternal hellfire.

With all this said i can safely say that "Israel/Palestinian coexistance" is nothing but a myth as evil and justice cannot live side by side.

Note: If you have no religion and dont believe in god and are going to ramble on about peaceful coexistence between oppressors and oppressed than please dont respond to anything i have said.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
So many undercover jews who wont say that they support israel to the end even if israel is murdering innocent people.

Israel is not a legitimate state, never was and never will be. Why do muslims have to suffer for what europeans did to jews?

No matter what anyone says on this forum or outside this forum, war is inevitable and the only solution is until one party or the other is finished.

People fail to see that sometimes war is good, people who die for truth will be remembered as heros and lessons will be taken for future generations and god willing they will receive eternal paradise. Israel is just another nazi germany with a jewish face and although they might win a few battles their days are numbered and they will lose the war and their dead god willing are suffering in an eternal hellfire.

With all this said i can safely say that "Israel/Palestinian coexistance" is nothing but a myth as evil and justice cannot live side by side.

Note: If you have no religion and dont believe in god and are going to ramble on about peaceful coexistence between oppressors and oppressed than please dont respond to anything i have said.
please be a troll

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
please be a troll
I don't think so. Looking at their previous posts they are all genuine, including one where they call out a guy as he "looks israeli". To me it looks they are one of the deluded, fanatical muslims that give the rest of the good muslims a bad name.

Their post is not worth even responding too.

steero1

HSC
Truth is you can't respond nor do we want responses from someone who doesn't even know what justice is lol, supporting israel and denouncing nazi's?? HYPOCRITE

Last edited:

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Truth is you can't respond nor do we want responses from someone who doesn't even know what justice is lol, supporting israel and denouncing nazi's?? HYPOCRITE
What? If you want to have a debate on the matter then you are going to have to be able to string together a coherent sentence.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
This is what I was alluding to above. If The Hamas terrorists in the gaza strip had stopped shelling Israel, Israel would have left them alone.
They are shelling because of Israel's blockade of Gaza. They are fighting an opressor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)