Israel and Palestine (1 Viewer)

HSC
Re: Israel & Palestine

Atilla89 said:
Well actually it is, its more like attack Jews everywhere.

...Allah willing, this unjust state...Israel will be erased; this unjust state, the United States will be erased; this unjust state, Britain will be erased...Blessings to whoever waged Jihad for the sake of Allah...Blessings to whoever put a belt of explosives on his body or on his sons' and plunged into the midst of the Jews...
— Sermon by Sheikh Ibrahim Madhi
a few days after Yasser Arafat's cease-fire declaration
PA Television, June 8, 2001

“We will not rest and will not abandon the path of Jihad and martyrdom as long as one inch of our land remained in the hands of the Jews.”

Ynet News, September 19, 2005

“O God, destroy the tyrant Jews. O God, deal with the Jews and their supporters. O God destroy them for they are within your power.”

— Saudi Sheikh Usamah bin-Abdallah Khayyat
sermon from the Holy Mosque in Mecca broadcast on Saudi government television, July 12, 2002

And my personal favourite quote

“If they [Jews] all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide.”

— Hezbollah leader Sheikh Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah
Lebanon Daily Star, October 23, 2002
I actually already spoke about this...so here i go in more detail..

First one- about the whole Israel/Jews, when saying Jews they are usually talking about Israelis since many Jews live there.

They are saying that anyone who tries to go to war with Islam, as a whole, then they will fight back, i don't see how one cannot understand this.

Second one- about Jihad, about the fact that they believe it is their land, they're fighting for the land because like the Jews, both believe they are connected to it through their religions. They want their land...etc etc

Third one- The Jews/Israelis in Israel are killing Palestinians, therefore they are the enemy so to speak. They want their land back...add this with 1+2 quotes.

Fourth one- simple, once again like 3

All these people believe the land is meant to be for the Palestinians, they are fighting to regain this land. They believe that 'Jews' are responsible for this because they took their land etc.

But dont hold the last two against me, they probably do hate Jews-all Jews, because they are th leaders who are fighting 'Jews' in Israel, who are also killing their people. They believe that these Jews are all trying to harm the religion, by killing all the Palestinians, and taking the lands which belonged to them ... Many Jews pay for Israel, which eventually helps them kill Palestinians/Muslims/Arabs.

That being said, they may have had something else in mide when saying what they said.

Also the quotes i posted werent off the topic, you wanted to show me how the Arabs hate the Jews/Israelis, and im showing you how every leader seems to find something wrong about the Palestinians as a whole.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

onebytwo said:
haha, :rofl: and yet aryan complains about palestinians mistreating journalists, not to mention that, israeli troops killed lots of journalist, and now that drunken bigot, is threatening to kill the camera man and journalist....shame!!

jb_nc said:
lol thats cute how he thinks there is a god and that god gave him land
i was just going to say that :p

not to mention : "get out of here, i will kill you, we killed jesus and we're proud of it" lol :rolleyes: :S

but yeah, drunken idiots say stupid stuff....

nathan71088

HSC

MaNiElla said:
We all know that israeli soldiers are murderers every single one of those bastards is a murderer. Killing innocent children and civilians as i showed you, is a violation of internation laws, yet they dont understand that, and they continue slaughtering the palestinians with cold blood.
Just like the palestinians.

What's your point?

Aryanbeauty

HSC

MaNiElla said:
calm down, calm down.....sheeesh, you dont have to get all worked up :eek: . We all know that israeli soldiers are murderers every single one of those bastards is a murderer. Killing innocent children and civilians as i showed you, is a violation of internation laws, yet they dont understand that, and they continue slaughtering the palestinians with cold blood.

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/middle_east/article2578484.ece
We? murderous and terrorist supporting arabs does not represent australian or the western countries. Furthermore, if each israeli soldiers killed arab terrorists there will be very few palestinians left which shows your deperateness. Killing innocent children and civilians, as well as using children and women suicide bombers is a violation of international law which applies to palestinian terrorists as well. Why do you complain about palestinian being killed, you celebrate their killings anyways with huge procession, dancing and chanting ritual as usual.

haha heba, didnt you realise that he's a gender confused retard, with gay tendencies?:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Typical arabs obsession with faggotry, as usual, no wonder Muhammad himself is known to have sex with underage girls and boys. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Aryanbeauty

HSC

MaNiElla said:
Same :)

ROFLMAO!!!!!!! :rofl: its so hilarious when you've got nothing to reply and you start twisting and fooling around with your arguments. You posted the quotes showing how arabs want jews killed, and she did the same, she showed you how jews want arabs killed too. LOL, you shoud should stop crying and saying "everyone wants to kill us, and throw us in the sea, blah, blah, blah" get over it and grow up, everyone knows this technique wont work anymore, seeing that 1000's of palestinians are being murdered and slaughtered by Israel:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You are the one who is crying and bitching on TV as well as this board trying to convince the well informed people that Palestinians are innocent, Israelis are bad, but hey Australia hates arabs terrorists like you and does not believe any shit that comes out of arabs mouth, Thats why Australia stand firm with israel, in its fight against arab muslim terrorists (your kind) :D:D

HSC

Aryan please shut the fuck up, and dont talk about the prophet with such disrespect. It doesnt even have anything to do with what she said.

Lovely, you see the faults in everyone other than the Israelis.

Also, swearing at people doesnt make you right.

Aryanbeauty

HSC

LOL truth hurts eh shiftybabe?

Its funny how Hamas terrorists tried to take credits from the release of BBC journalist kidnapped by one of their own organisation.

HSC

What truth? I've never read anything anywhere near correct from your posts!

Aryanbeauty

HSC

Because you hide your head in the sand when it comes to truth such as your refusal to admit your prophets horrendous crimes against children, reflected in Plaestinian Terrorists' crimes against children, using them as suicide bombers etc.

By the way , BBC Journalist kidnapper will not be brought to Trial according to Hamas, is that what you called Arab Justice or Islamic Justice? :D

HSC

Well he did nothing to children...so there is nothing to hide. Also as i already said, if you want to go on about this go the the other thread.

the Hamas thing has nothing to do with Islam, i havent even heard of it:shy: [i dont really watch the news, on check the internet for very important stuff:p]

Aryanbeauty

HSC

$hiftyIceQueen said:
Well he did nothing to children...so there is nothing to hide. Also as i already said, if you want to go on about this go the the other thread.

the Hamas thing has nothing to do with Islam, i havent even heard of it:shy: [i dont really watch the news, on check the internet for very important stuff:p]
LOL do you have a skull thicker than that giant pig killed by a boyin florida?

Hamas means Islamic Resistance Movement and it is a sunni muslim terrorist organization! With a goal of establishing Islamic state in the Palestine.

You should thank me for englightening you so much:rofl:

HSC

I wasnt talking about Hamas as a group you idiot. I was talking about them kidnapping/killing what they're doing.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

nathan71088 said:
Just like the palestinians.

What's your point?
uhh....my point is clear, but you seem to have trouble in trying to comprehend whats going on here, because your always asking the same thing. Im not willing to repeat myself. Go read through my threads and you'l get the point. Oh!! or do you only understand cheap, extremely lame sarcastic methods to help get the point to your thick head ?? because i can tell ya that im not willing to go down to your levels and use redicioulous (not to mention lame) routines in my arguments :)

Aryanbeauty

HSC

$hiftyIceQueen said:
I wasnt talking about Hamas as a group you idiot. I was talking about them kidnapping/killing what they're doing.
Kidnapping done by Army of Islam, yet you claimed it has nothing to do with Islam? :bomb:

HSC

No it doesnt. How are they the 'army of Islam'? Because they said they are?

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

Aryanbeauty said:
Kidnapping done by Army of Islam, yet you claimed it has nothing to do with Islam? :bomb:
israel also kills and shoots at journalists, not to mention the harrassment that journalists face from the perved israeli soldiers.

Aryanbeauty

HSC

MaNiElla said:
israel also kills and shoots at journalists, not to mention the harrassment that journalists face from the perved israeli soldiers.
In warzone, journalist or not, are killed. On the otherhand, Army of Islam kidnapped journalist on purpose, in fact to extort british government yet they failed. And they will not be trialled nor investigated. Arab muslim justice. as usual.

HSC

Ohhh so when they say they are fighting to help their people do you believe them? When they say Israeli soldiers are killing their innocent families do you believe them? When they call Israelis terrorists do you believe them?

Of course they are right. We all agree with ^^ dont we?!

Aryanbeauty

HSC

$hiftyIceQueen said:
Ohhh so when they say they are fighting to help their people do you believe them? When they say Israeli soldiers are killing their innocent families do you believe them? When they call Israelis terrorists do you believe them?

Of course they are right. We all agree with ^^ dont we?!
Not necessarily, but I believe them on islam part because it suits them being violent terrorist. Just like Osama Bin Laden is undeniably Muslim.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)