Israel and Palestine (1 Viewer)

HSC
Re: Israel & Palestine

Oh dont even try to go there. If you believe one thing they 'say' then you believe the rest. I dont see how Osama Bin Laden has anything to do with Israel and Palestine.

Dont use this, because there are lots of stuff i could use to rock you:)

nathan71088

HSC

MaNiElla said:
uhh....my point is clear, but you seem to have trouble in trying to comprehend whats going on here, because your always asking the same thing. Im not willing to repeat myself. Go read through my threads and you'l get the point. Oh!! or do you only understand cheap, extremely lame sarcastic methods to help get the point to your thick head ?? because i can tell ya that im not willing to go down to your levels and use redicioulous (not to mention lame) routines in my arguments :)
You could have used less effort to just tell me your point. Don't waste readers time by posting rubbish...just tell me your point. All I get from your others posts is inflated rhetoric about your hatred for Israel and Jews. So please enlighten us as to why you believe the fact that: because Israeli soldiers are similar to terrorists from Palestine, Palestinians desrve land. I don't think there is sarcasm there, maybe illogical stupidity in that last line but it sorta rubs off from reading your posts...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC

Aryanbeauty said:
Because you hide your head in the sand when it comes to truth such as your refusal to admit your prophets horrendous crimes against children, :D
aryan beauty, u know that we can easily point out the crimes that you accuse your prophets of...

but instead we point of the crimes the jews made towards their prophets

either way its in your texts

so shame on you.

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC

onebytwo said:
thnx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf6jxLnflSg&NR=1

hey, next time you guys are in israel (or if you visit there), visit the palestinian areas also.

how is it that all your opinions about the situation differ radically from the wider Australian public???? its because you were conditioned that way.

i cant change who you are, not online.
visit the west bank and other places where there's suffering

alright lets see you mock my statements

nathan71088

HSC

mr EaZy said:
thnx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf6jxLnflSg&NR=1

hey, next time you guys are in israel (or if you visit there), visit the palestinian areas also.

how is it that all your opinions about the situation differ radically from the wider Australian public???? its because you were conditioned that way.

i cant change who you are, not online.
visit the west bank and other places where there's suffering

alright lets see you mock my statements
In response to the video, that argument has been debunked many times over. It's rubbish.

Please direct me to the poll of the opinion of the "wider Australian public" so I can actually see the major difference.

Conditioning is a two way street. You support what you see as a victimised underdog because of your morals and values. Society has conditioned you to hold those morals and values. Go read Brave New World then come back.

Westbank?!?! Suffering!?!? The bold and the Beutiful does a much better portrayal of those that cause their own problems. How about Darfur and the sweatshops of Asia. You go visit those and we can meet up in Palestine to discuss real suffering.

Obviously you are a good hearted person with positive intentions but your emotions fog your rationality. Just because one nation suffers it does not mean it is in the right. Israel suffers too. Will it come down to an argument of who suffers more?!?! If that is the case, neither country will win...I assure you...there is a whole world out there...

Atilla89

HSC

$hiftyIceQueen said:
I actually already spoke about this...so here i go in more detail..

First one- about the whole Israel/Jews, when saying Jews they are usually talking about Israelis since many Jews live there.

They are saying that anyone who tries to go to war with Islam, as a whole, then they will fight back, i don't see how one cannot understand this.

Second one- about Jihad, about the fact that they believe it is their land, they're fighting for the land because like the Jews, both believe they are connected to it through their religions. They want their land...etc etc

Third one- The Jews/Israelis in Israel are killing Palestinians, therefore they are the enemy so to speak. They want their land back...add this with 1+2 quotes.

Fourth one- simple, once again like 3

All these people believe the land is meant to be for the Palestinians, they are fighting to regain this land. They believe that 'Jews' are responsible for this because they took their land etc.

But dont hold the last two against me, they probably do hate Jews-all Jews, because they are th leaders who are fighting 'Jews' in Israel, who are also killing their people. They believe that these Jews are all trying to harm the religion, by killing all the Palestinians, and taking the lands which belonged to them ... Many Jews pay for Israel, which eventually helps them kill Palestinians/Muslims/Arabs.

That being said, they may have had something else in mide when saying what they said.

Also the quotes i posted werent off the topic, you wanted to show me how the Arabs hate the Jews/Israelis, and im showing you how every leader seems to find something wrong about the Palestinians as a whole.
I just showed you evidence that these maniacs want to kill all Jews as a whole, they draw no line whether these Jews are secular, support Israel or are Orthodox - yet you flatly deny this, why???

These people who make no distinction on killing all Jews whether they are Israeli, civilians, Orthodox or secular sound a lot like Hitler (I am drawing the parralel on purpose because that's what these people are - mass murderers).

Aryanbeauty

HSC

$hiftyIceQueen said:
Oh dont even try to go there. If you believe one thing they 'say' then you believe the rest. I dont see how Osama Bin Laden has anything to do with Israel and Palestine.

Dont use this, because there are lots of stuff i could use to rock you:)
No it doesnt work like that, we are not machine that use process thinking we are individual and each individual things said and done are evaluated on a single basis. I believe their word that they do Kidnapped Alan Johnston in the name of Islam and undoubtedly they think they are doing Allah a favour as well, since they are Army of Islam.

Actually, osama have something to do with hamas, havent you noticed how Osama's aide praised Hamas in their violent wars against Fatah? Of course Al-Qaeda just want to see people dead in a violent way whether the victims are jews, christians or muslims.

Mr Eazy said:
hey aryan beauty, ive been away for a few months now

do you still think that jews are better than muslims and everybody else??
Yes, I believe Jews and other non-muslims are better than muslims in every way. Whats next?

HSC

Atilla89 said:
I just showed you evidence that these maniacs want to kill all Jews as a whole, they draw no line whether these Jews are secular, support Israel or are Orthodox - yet you flatly deny this, why???

These people who make no distinction on killing all Jews whether they are Israeli, civilians, Orthodox or secular sound a lot like Hitler (I am drawing the parralel on purpose because that's what these people are - mass murderers).
Right, and the Israelis do? When they went through Lebanon killing innocent people, nearly all were Muslims, but there were Christians as well. And i am talking about the innocent people not the terrorists who weren't even in the same place.

Dont go around trying to make Israelis look good, because no matter how hard you try it won't work.

No it doesnt work like that, we are not machine that use process thinking we are individual and each individual things said and done are evaluated on a single basis. I believe their word that they do Kidnapped Alan Johnston in the name of Islam and undoubtedly they think they are doing Allah a favour as well, since they are Army of Islam.

Actually, osama have something to do with hamas, havent you noticed how Osama's aide praised Hamas in their violent wars against Fatah? Of course Al-Qaeda just want to see people dead in a violent way whether the victims are jews, christians or muslims.
Right so because he 'praised' them, it means they're connected? Or that it's their fault. Get a life.

'They are the Army of Islam'

What do you know about Islam? Nothing. You only believe what you want to believe. If they say Jews are trash, and deserve to die, then you won't agree with them If they say Israelis are terrorists you wont agree with them. If they say they are doing this all for the religion, then you do agree, because this way you can blame them and nobody else. This also goes to Atilla.

Atilla89

HSC

$hiftyIceQueen said:
Right, and the Israelis do? When they went through Lebanon killing innocent people, nearly all were Muslims, but there were Christians as well. And i am talking about the innocent people not the terrorists who weren't even in the same place.
Um they were killing terrorists who used HUMAN SHIELDS! FFS, its not hard to grasp, terrorists use human shields next to their launch sites to make Israel look bad when they target these sites that are killing Israeli civilians. Civilians die and Hezbollah claim a media victory, you just get sucked into it.

$hiftyIceQueen said:
Don’t go around trying to make Israelis look good, because no matter how hard you try it won't work
I just go around correcting your lies; don’t blame me if it makes you look like an idiot.

$hiftyIceQueen said:
What do you know about Islam? Nothing. You only believe what you want to believe. If they say Jews are trash, and deserve to die, then you won't agree with them If they say Israelis are terrorists you wont agree with them. If they say they are doing this all for the religion, then you do agree, because this way you can blame them and nobody else. This also goes to Atilla.
Why do you assume I know nothing about Islam? I have never blamed Islam for any of this, I plain Islamism, a totally different concept. BTW, to flatly deny that the Army of ISLAM are not doing this in the name of religion is just stupid and makes you look like a fool.:santa:

HSC

You're soo fucking stupid!

I didnt say they arent doing it for Islam, i said they may be doing it, but it doesnt mean that its right. They say they are the 'Army of Islam' and you believe them just because they're saying it. Doesnt mean they are. Somone could say they're a Jew soldier then kill every Palestinian, does that mean they are, just because they said they are?

I aint the idiot, who cannot read.

Um they were killing terrorists who used HUMAN SHIELDS! FFS, its not hard to grasp, terrorists use human shields next to their launch sites to make Israel look bad when they target these sites that are killing Israeli civilians. Civilians die and Hezbollah claim a media victory, you just get sucked into it.
Look here you stupid idiot, i already posted a link, and it proved what i said. They aim at everything, and the soldier even said that they are given orders, even if there are only civilians-this one didnt follow orders, but many did.

Now instead of acting like you know more than an Israeli soldier why dont you shut up ok.

Atilla89

HSC

$hiftyIceQueen said:
You're soo fucking stupid!

I didnt say they arent doing it for Islam, i said they may be doing it, but it doesnt mean that its right. They say they are the 'Army of Islam' and you believe them just because they're saying it. Doesnt mean they are. Somone could say they're a Jew soldier then kill every Palestinian, does that mean they are, just because they said they are?
You said to me that I shouldn't believe them if they are committing acts of terror in the name of Islam, you never mentioned anything about it being right. As I said before, you pretty much denied it by saying that I wouldn't believe them when they said stuff about the Jews, but I would believe them if they said stuff about doing it in the name of Islam.

BTW, when a group calls themselves the 'Army of Islam' or 'The Party of God' (Hezbollah) it doesn't take a genius to work out that what they are doing is in the name of Islam, whether it is right or not.

$hiftyIceQueen said:
Look here you stupid idiot, i already posted a link, and it proved what i said. They aim at everything, and the soldier even said that they are given orders, even if there are only civilians-this one didnt follow orders, but many did.

Now instead of acting like you know more than an Israeli soldier why dont you shut up ok.
You really have no idea... It is against Israeli law to kill a civillian, a lot of Israeli law is based on Jewish Law (where it plainly says do not murder). I accept that there are the few cases of Israeli soldiers going crazy, it happens in every country, but to say that it is law is ridiculous.

Read this and tell me where it says that it is state policy to kill civilians.

http://www.jcpa.org/brief/brief4-5.htm

HSC

Atilla89 said:
You said to me that I shouldn't believe them if they are committing acts of terror in the name of Islam, you never mentioned anything about it being right. As I said before, you pretty much denied it by saying that I wouldn't believe them when they said stuff about the Jews, but I would believe them if they said stuff about doing it in the name of Islam.

BTW, when a group calls themselves the 'Army of Islam' or 'The Party of God' (Hezbollah) it doesn't take a genius to work out that what they are doing is in the name of Islam, whether it is right or not.
1-You never asked me if they were right
2-I only spoke about this because of Aryan
3-The only thing i was refering to you was when i was about the religion, you lot only speak about how they are 'Islamic terrorists' or that they are fighting in the name of Islam which means they are doing what Islam has told them to do.

About the 'right/wrong' are you still talking about the quotes? If so, why don't you tell me if its right the way they treat/speak of the Palestinians.

You really have no idea... It is against Israeli law to kill a civillian, a lot of Israeli law is based on Jewish Law (where it plainly says do not murder). I accept that there are the few cases of Israeli soldiers going crazy, it happens in every country, but to say that it is law is ridiculous.

Read this and tell me where it says that it is state policy to kill civilians.

http://www.jcpa.org/brief/brief4-5.htm
I have no idea. Man i'm not making anything up, this is an Israeli soldier who has said it, not me.

http://thedebate.org/news/article.asp?id=2129 : one who didnt want to, but others did.

Also when did i say it was a law? I said they were doing it, it may be against the law yet people still commit crimes don't they?

Aryanbeauty

HSC

Right so because he 'praised' them, it means they're connected? Or that it's their fault. Get a life.

'They are the Army of Islam'

Yes they are connected by islam, the religion of terrorist. It is Al-qaedas decalred goal to kill jews , so is Hamas main aim.

If they say jews are trash, and deserve to die, it shows their true nature and intentions, and yes they are MUSLIM, no matter how hard you tried to deny it. There are very very few christians living in Gaza and they are definitely not that kind of people who blew themselves up, it was and is always muslim committing their heinous crimes in the name of Islam to satisfy the blood thirst of Allah and Muhammad.

I have no idea. Man i'm not making anything up, this is an Israeli soldier who has said it, not me.

http://thedebate.org/news/article.asp?id=2129 : one who didnt want to, but others did.

Also when did i say it was a law? I said they were doing it, it may be against the law yet people still commit crimes don't they?
Did you read your own source, it clearly said "some pilots justified aborting missions out of 'common sense' and in the context of the Israeli Defence Force's moral code of conduct, which says every effort should be made to avoiding harming civilians". Compare that with Hizbollah who made every effort to kill civilians. If it was not israeli soldiers who are damn good at protecting the country.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC

Guys, they're not worth your breath.
They're not even worth the amalgamated piece of gum that's stuck to the bottom of your shoe. The piece clad with the filth you've trod on.

Zionists are the lowest of the low. Bottom feeders.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A

whos going over next year to join the jihad

im going

Atilla89

HSC

PrinceHarry said:
Sam04U and Maniella will be the Next Top Australian Jihadist :bomb:
:rofl:
All losers of the Next Top Australian Jihadist show are subsequently used as suicide bomber instructors to teach the next generation.:rofl:

Last edited:

davidw89

HSC

Atilla89 said:
All losers of he Next Top Australian Jihadist show are subsequently used as suicide bomber instructors to teach the next generation.:rofl:
This is coming from someone who cant spell, who has no common sense and cant quote properly? On top of that, you seem quite active in this forum supporting Israelis? What is your purpose/motive? What do you aim to achieve by rebutting people with such a subjective views that defy logic?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)