Israel and Palestine (1 Viewer)

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Re: Israel & Palestine

MaNiElla said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I just thought that i'd check out the sources for this article that you posted

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/myths/mf15.html#b

i lol'd when i saw them, because they link you to amazon's websites for books that we cant even read online.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0393304205/theamericanisraeA/

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0030592135/theamericanisraeA/

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=067944632X/theamericanisraeA/

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0140103767/theamericanisraeA/

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0827601980/theamericanisraeA/

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0838632629/theamericanisraeA/

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0827603703/theamericanisraeA/

As for the website s that it sources, i laughed so much when i saw them, that i couldnt even breath!!!

http://www.memri.org/main.html -> it has 2 sources from memri.org that aint working.

http://www.jta.org/ -> ROFLMFAO you expect me to take that source (jewish telegraph agency.com :rofl: ) seriously, i dont think that you would accept a source from al-jazeera.com right?

http://meanwhile.com/?domain=ntytimes.com& -> this source doesnt make sense at all!! Lol!!!

So go fuck jewish virtual library!! for all i care :rofl:
Well you are a poor trash who cant afford to buy a book and have to rely on online source is not anyone's fault but yours.

The fact that arabs dont even have their own virtuallibrary to chronicle their own history is another example how retarded and backward they really are!

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

Aryanbeauty said:
Well you are a poor trash who cant afford to buy a book and have to rely on online source is not anyone's fault but yours.!
Nope that just shows that its a unreliable, trashable, biast source, LOL :rofl:

Aryanbeauty said:
The fact that arabs dont even have their own virtuallibrary to chronicle their own history is another example how retarded and backward they really are!
You dont know how glad you made me when you said that:D i've got many arab virtual libraries and from now on, i'l be using them, and theres nothing you can do about it, since you are also using a biast source, and u's are unwilling to ditch it, it even gets its own made up twisted information from other biast sources!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

HSC

Atilla89 said:
The stuff that I posted was directly related with what Jews had to go through in Arab lands, and how it wasn't true that they were able to live side by side peacefully.
There was stuff there about the holocaust, abotu what leaders of Arab countries believe/have said etc. Just tell me which one you think is the 'most important' and i'll read that one.

Anyway, the former Israeli President, was never my President. I don't have a President; what I do have is a Prime Minister called John Howard...
And hopefully he wont be PM for long, but the whole point is, that President was a rapist, he was an Israeli, yet nobody thinks it has anything to do with all Israelis [it doesnt] but when its something like an Arab President etc coming out and saying something then ALL arabs and Muslims believe this.

As for the Muslim, Islam part, hold up, I never said that it was Muslims themselves to blame, however I am very critical of many of these leaders who threatened to wipe Israel off the map. I am sure that the clear majority of Muslims are law abiding citizens and I have nothing against them, this was criticism directed at the leader Arab leaders of the Middle East. Sorry about mentioning they were Muslim, even if they did use Islam to try and justify their actions.
Ok.

These leaders believe that they are connected to the land, and the Palestinians. They want the Palestinians to return to their homes etc. Which is why they want Israel back. They don't hate Israelis coz they're bored and have nothing better to do.

Fuckwit said:
Actually there have been numerous attacks on Jews by Muslims not only in palestine and other arabs/muslim countries, but also in various western countries such as USA, Argentina, France, UK and god who knows Last years horrific murder of a hollocaust survivor in Sydney some 90 years old woman was not by an arab?
One in Sydney..and some over seas. Sad, as i said, before Israel they were fine. Not that this is fine. Now can you give me evidence that what happens to these people is worse than what happens to the young Palestinians? No you cannot. Israelis/Jews are NOT better than Muslims/Arabs. Everyone is equal [not including me, im better than you, obviously!]

Only three? To me that aint much, there are hundreds of people being attacked coz of their race.

because you do not care about their treatment as Slaves or worse than slaves in Lebanon, you only want to bitch about Israel as Arabs use Palestinians as a front to propagate their hatrted against jews. They have done nothing to improve palestinian lives.
No proof?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery

Learn what the word means, go search a bit more, then come back.

Most anti-semitism or attacks on jews are perpetrated by muslims or arabs in the west. And we never heard jewish gangs attacking muslims/arabs. You may want to look at yourself before accusing israel/jews of anything.
I'd love to see them try! Get bashed wont they! Lol

And we have Asian, Anglo, Leb, Italian, Islanders all forming gangs. Not based on their religion-maybe some, but most "Leb thugs" are Arabs who aren't all Muslims.

Hey im accusing Israelis not Jews, and yes i can see with my eyes wht they're doing to the Palestinians. You know what they are doign is wrong, which is why you target people in other countries/religions.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

$hiftyIceQueen said:
One in Sydney..and some over seas. Sad, as i said, before Israel they were fine. Not that this is fine. Now can you give me evidence that what happens to these people is worse than what happens to the young Palestinians? No you cannot. Israelis/Jews are NOT better than Muslims/Arabs. Everyone is equal [not including me, im better than you, obviously!]

Only three? To me that aint much, there are hundreds of people being attacked coz of their race.

No proof?

And we have Asian, Anglo, Leb, Italian, Islanders all forming gangs. Not based on their religion-maybe some, but most "Leb thugs" are Arabs who aren't all Muslims.

Hey im accusing Israelis not Jews, and yes i can see with my eyes wht they're doing to the Palestinians. You know what they are doign is wrong, which is why you target people in other countries/religions.
lol heba, you know, his saying that because we proved that israeli soldiers are atrocious, appalling, horrendous, monstorous, savage, cold-blooded human beings, he cant defend them anymore, all their filth is exposed, which is why his talking about jews in america are being bashed by arabs, LOL :rofl: Dont worry, little fucked up gender confused aryan, people from all different races and religions get bashed its not only the jews.

Last edited:
HSC

Dont worry, little fucked up gender confused aryan, people from all different races and religions get bashed its not only the jews.
Lol. That sounds bad:p

But true.

I dont really think Aryan cares about anyone other than himself, he is just trying to show us that "Muslims/Arabs" are all bad.

Aryanbeauty

HSC

MaNiElla said:
Nope that just shows that its a unreliable, trashable, biast source, LOL :rofl:
Yet you miserably failed to point out what exactly is biased in the book, even before you read it not to talk of you cant afford it.

You dont know how glad you made me when you said that:D i've got many arab virtual libraries and from now on, i'l be using them, and theres nothing you can do about it, since you are also using a biast source, and u's are unwilling to ditch it, it even gets its own made up twisted information from other biast sources!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
One thing I can do is you arabs have no source to back up your claim. because most of you can neither read nor write anyways. Where as jews throughout history have been known for their meticolous way of keeping historical records and known for their excellency in academic so much so that they outnumbered arabs more than 100:1 in terms of nobel laureate. Is nt it funny that a people of 500 million dont have a single person with nobel in medicine. That was probably why you think your own lacks of hygiene and drinking the water you defacate on causing typhoid as bilogical weapon by israel :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Shiftyslutqueen said:

It is just an evidence of systematic hatred and violence towards Jews by arabs around the world, not just in the middle east. I gave you three evidence and there are hundreds more and thousands more if i were to include where as you have NONE. You never heard jews attacking arabs in either USA, UK, France or australia.

No proof?

How about you do your own research on how you treat palestinians in Lebanon, you dont even want to look at it because it embarrass you, thats why you tried to attack the word slavery rather than the oppressive treatment and slave like conditions handed down to palestinians by Lebanese.

They surely bashed arabs in palestine, in fact beat the shit out of arabs in all wars since 1948 and that is why you keep crying to UN and in this board trying to convince how israel kick your fellow arabs ass. That is if you love to see it. However, jews are wise enough not to be criminals like your people in Australia they are law obeying people and do not take matters in their own hands.

lol heba, you know, his saying that because we proved that israeli soldiers are atrocious, appalling, horrendous, monstorous, savage, cold-blooded human beings, he cant defend them anymore, all their filth is exposed, which is why his talking about jews in america are being bashed by arabs, LOL :rofl: Dont worry, little fucked up gender confused aryan, people from all different races and religions get bashed its not only the jews.
Just because cute hot sexy israeli soldiers kicked your filthy arab ass in all wars does not make them cruel and inhumane soldiers, it just shows they are better at doing their job than arabs who cannot be educated nor trained in the art of warfare. They are just good at blowing themselves up to get 74 virgins which does not helps!

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

This thread is TL:DR, but I just watched this and it made me realised how fucked up radical religous people are.

Atilla89

HSC

$hiftyIceQueen said:
There was stuff there about the holocaust, about what leaders of Arab countries believe/have said etc. Just tell me which one you think is the 'most important' and i'll read that one.
Pretty much read how Jews were treated in Arab countries and what Arab leaders have said about Jews and Israel. Plus if you’re really interested you can search for all the Middle-East Sheiks and what they think of Jews.

$hiftyIceQueen said:
…when its something like an Arab President etc coming out and saying something then ALL arabs and Muslims believe this.

I said it was a reflection of those societies. Believe me I know that not every Muslim or Arab believes this. Arabs have been saying this since Israel was born, Nasser, Arafat, Saddam, Nasrallah, etc…

$hiftyIceQueen said:
These leaders believe that they are connected to the land, and the Palestinians. They want the Palestinians to return to their homes etc. Which is why they want Israel back. They don't hate Israelis coz they're bored and have nothing better to do.
How the fuck is someone like Assad connected to Israel? Or Hezbollah? Don’t give me crap like this.

Look we could debate the whole issue of ownership of the land, but unless you recognise that the Jews bought the land from absentee land lords (which they did), and got the rest of it in a defensive war started by the Arabs (which means they do not have to give it back for security reasons) then we are not going to get anyway. In which case we need to agree to disagree.

$hiftyIceQueen said:
One in Sydney..and some over seas. Sad, as i said, before Israel they were fine. Not that this is fine. Now can you give me evidence that what happens to these people is worse than what happens to the young Palestinians? No you cannot. Israelis/Jews are NOT better than Muslims/Arabs. Everyone is equal[/quote.]

$hiftyIceQueen said:
[not including me, im better than you, obviously!]
You keep telling yourself that if it helps you go to sleep at night.
$hiftyIceQueen said:
There was stuff there about the holocaust, about what leaders of Arab countries believe/have said etc. Just tell me which one you think is the 'most important' and i'll read that one.
Pretty much read how Jews were treated in Arab countries and what Arab leaders have said about Jews and Israel. Plus if you’re really interested you can search for all the Middle-East Sheiks and what they think of Jews.

$hiftyIceQueen said:
…when its something like an Arab President etc coming out and saying something then ALL arabs and Muslims believe this.

I said it was a reflection of those societies. Believe me I know that not every Muslim or Arab believes this. Arabs have been saying this since Israel was born, Nasser, Arafat, Saddam, Nasrallah, etc…

$hiftyIceQueen said:
How the fuck is someone like Assad connected to Israel? Or Hezbollah? Don’t give me crap like this.

Look we could debate the whole issue of ownership of the land, but unless you recognise that the Jews bought the land from absentee land lords (which they did), and got the rest of it in a defensive war started by the Arabs (which means they do not have to give it back for security reasons) then we are not going to get anyway. In which case we need to agree to disagree.

$hiftyIceQueen said:
One in Sydney..and some over seas. Sad, as i said, before Israel they were fine. Not that this is fine. Now can you give me evidence that what happens to these people is worse than what happens to the young Palestinians? No you cannot. Israelis/Jews are NOT better than Muslims/Arabs. Everyone is equal[/quote.]

$hiftyIceQueen said:
[not including me, im better than you, obviously!]

nathan71088

HSC

MaNiElla said:
israeli soldiers are atrocious, appalling, horrendous, monstorous, savage, cold-blooded human beings,
My point doesn't really bring anything new except to show that this point above doesn't really show anything but just try to stir up emotional hatred.

Is this definition different to the one of a suicide bomber? Both sides have people who kill others. What are you saying here? That Israeli's have malicious intent while a suicide bomber does not?!?!?

If this is not your point what are you getting at besides trying to paint a vicious image of Israel in place of an argument?

HSC

Atilla89 said:
I know what they say, but they're usually only talking about those who harm them, or the religion. It's not like a 'attack or Jews in Aus..coz i said so' sort of thing.

Well we aint agreeing on that.

Simple: Jews are 'connected' to Israel coz it's their holy land, same with Christians and Muslims. And Muslims fight for their religion and their people [other Muslims]

It's got nothing to do with my sleep. I am better than Aryan, if you like it or not.

Aryanbeauty

HSC

LOL whats all these arabs obsession with me? stalking me in all my posts and keep telling themselves they are better at what? Perhaps suicide bombing! :D

Interestingly, someone is arrested in Brisbane in connection with London car bomb plot, I'll let you guess his religion and his inspiration behind his desire to kill innocent brits or australian;)

Atilla89

HSC

$hiftyIceQueen said:
I know what they say, but they're usually only talking about those who harm them, or the religion. It's not like a 'attack or Jews in Aus..coz i said so' sort of thing.
Well actually it is, its more like attack Jews everywhere.

...Allah willing, this unjust state...Israel will be erased; this unjust state, the United States will be erased; this unjust state, Britain will be erased...Blessings to whoever waged Jihad for the sake of Allah...Blessings to whoever put a belt of explosives on his body or on his sons' and plunged into the midst of the Jews...
— Sermon by Sheikh Ibrahim Madhi
a few days after Yasser Arafat's cease-fire declaration
PA Television, June 8, 2001

“We will not rest and will not abandon the path of Jihad and martyrdom as long as one inch of our land remained in the hands of the Jews.”
Raed Saed, a senior Hamas leader
Ynet News, September 19, 2005

“O God, destroy the tyrant Jews. O God, deal with the Jews and their supporters. O God destroy them for they are within your power.”
— Saudi Sheikh Usamah bin-Abdallah Khayyat
sermon from the Holy Mosque in Mecca broadcast on Saudi government television, July 12, 2002

And my personal favourite quote

“If they [Jews] all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide.”
— Hezbollah leader Sheikh Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah
Lebanon Daily Star, October 23, 2002

HSC

And we all should realise this [the stuff you quoted] is refering to Jews and Israelis and the land etc etc. They all end up talking about the same thng.

I could get you sources of Jew stuff, but i dont really want to think about anyone other than those in Palestine/Israel and whats going on there. So why dont we talk about Israelis and Arabs IN Israel?

"We must expel Arabs and take their places."
-- David Ben Gurion, 1937, Ben Gurion and the Palestine Arabs, Oxford University Press, 1985.

"There has been Anti-Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?"
-- Quoted by Nahum Goldmann in Le Paraddoxe Juif (The Jewish Paradox), pp. 121-122.

"Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist. Not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either. Nahlal arose in the place of Mahlul; Kibbutz Gvat in the place of Jibta; Kibbutz Sarid in the place of Huneifis; and Kefar Yehushua in the place of Tal al-Shuman. There is not a single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population."
-- David Ben Gurion, quoted in The Jewish Paradox, by Nahum Goldmann, Weidenfeld and Nicolson, 1978, p. 99.

"Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves ... politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves... The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take away from them their country."
-- David Ben Gurion, quoted on pp 91-2 of Chomsky's Fateful Triangle, which appears in Simha Flapan's "Zionism and the Palestinians pp 141-2 citing a 1938 speech.

"If I knew that it was possible to save all the children of Germany by transporting them to England, and only half by transferring them to the Land of Israel, I would choose the latter, for before us lies not only the numbers of these children but the historical reckoning of the people of Israel."
-- David Ben-Gurion (Quoted on pp 855-56 in Shabtai Teveth's Ben-Gurion in a slightly different translation).

"There is no such thing as a Palestinian people... It is not as if we came and threw them out and took their country. They didn't exist."
-- Golda Meir, statement to The Sunday Times, 15 June, 1969.

"How can we return the occupied territories? There is nobody to return them to."
-- Golda Meir, March 8, 1969.

"Any one who speaks in favor of bringing the Arab refugees back must also say how he expects to take the responsibility for it, if he is interested in the state of Israel. It is better that things are stated clearly and plainly: We shall not let this happen."
-- Golda Meir, 1961, in a speech to the Knesset, reported in Ner, October 1961

"This country exists as the fulfillment of a promise made by God Himself. It would be ridiculous to ask it to account for its legitimacy."

-- Golda Meir, Le Monde, 15 October 1971

"We walked outside, Ben-Gurion accompanying us. Allon repeated his question, What is to be done with the Palestinian population?' Ben-Gurion waved his hand in a gesture which said 'Drive them out!"
-- Yitzhak Rabin, leaked censored version of Rabin memoirs, published in the New York Times, 23 October 1979.

"[Israel will] create in the course of the next 10 or 20 years conditions which would attract natural and voluntary migration of the refugees from the Gaza Strip and the west Bank to Jordan. To achieve this we have to come to agreement with King Hussein and not with Yasser Arafat."
-- Yitzhak Rabin (a "Prince of Peace" by Clinton's standards), explaining his method of ethnically cleansing the occupied land without stirring a world outcry. (Quoted in David Shipler in the New York Times, 04/04/1983 citing Meir Cohen's remarks to the Knesset's foreign affairs and defense committee on March 16.)

"[The Palestinians] are beasts walking on two legs."
-- Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the 'Beasts,"' New Statesman, June 25, 1982.

"The Partition of Palestine is illegal. It will never be recognized .... Jerusalem was and will for ever be our capital. Eretz Israel will be restored to the people of Israel. All of it. And for Ever."
-- Menachem Begin, the day after the U.N. vote to partition Palestine.

"The past leaders of our movement left us a clear message to keep Eretz Israel from the Sea to the River Jordan for future generations, for the mass aliya (=Jewish immigration), and for the Jewish people, all of whom will be gathered into this country."
-- Former Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir declares at a Tel Aviv memorial service for former Likud leaders, November 1990. Jerusalem Domestic Radio Service.

"The settlement of the Land of Israel is the essence of Zionism. Without settlement, we will not fulfill Zionism. It's that simple."
-- Yitzhak Shamir, Maariv, 02/21/1997.

"(The Palestinians) would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed against the boulders and walls."
-- Isreali Prime Minister (at the time) Yitzhak Shamir in a speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988

"Israel should have exploited the repression of the demonstrations in China, when world attention focused on that country, to carry out mass expulsions among the Arabs of the territories."
-- Benyamin Netanyahu, then Israeli Deputy Foreign Minister, former Prime Minister of Israel, speaking to students at Bar Ilan University, from the Israeli journal Hotam, November 24, 1989.

"The Palestinians are like crocodiles, the more you give them meat, they want more"....
-- Ehud Barak, Prime Minister of Israel at the time - August 28, 2000. Reported in the Jerusalem Post August 30, 2000

"If we thought that instead of 200 Palestinian fatalities, 2,000 dead would put an end to the fighting at a stroke, we would use much more force...."
-- Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak, quoted in Associated Press, November 16, 2000.

"I would have joined a terrorist organization."
-- Ehud Barak's response to Gideon Levy, a columnist for the Ha'aretz newspaper, when Barak was asked what he would have done if he had been born a Palestinian.

"It is the duty of Israeli leaders to explain to public opinion, clearly and courageously, a certain number of facts that are forgotten with time. The first of these is that there is no Zionism, colonialization, or Jewish State without the eviction of the Arabs and the expropriation of their lands."
-- Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of militants from the extreme right-wing Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, November 15, 1998.

"Everybody has to move, run and grab as many (Palestinian) hilltops as they can to enlarge the (Jewish) settlements because everything we take now will stay ours...Everything we don't grab will go to them."
-- Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of the Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, Nov. 15, 1998.

"Israel may have the right to put others on trial, but certainly no one has the right to put the Jewish people and the State of Israel on trial."
-- Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, 25 March, 2001 quoted in BBC News Online

Aryanbeauty

HSC

$hiftyIceQueen said:
And we all should realise this [the stuff you quoted] is refering to Jews and Israelis and the land etc etc. They all end up talking about the same thng.

I could get you sources of Jew stuff, but i dont really want to think about anyone other than those in Palestine/Israel and whats going on there. So why dont we talk about Israelis and Arabs IN Israel?

"We must expel Arabs and take their places."
-- David Ben Gurion, 1937, Ben Gurion and the Palestine Arabs, Oxford University Press, 1985.

"There has been Anti-Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?"
-- Quoted by Nahum Goldmann in Le Paraddoxe Juif (The Jewish Paradox), pp. 121-122.

"Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist. Not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either. Nahlal arose in the place of Mahlul; Kibbutz Gvat in the place of Jibta; Kibbutz Sarid in the place of Huneifis; and Kefar Yehushua in the place of Tal al-Shuman. There is not a single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population."
-- David Ben Gurion, quoted in The Jewish Paradox, by Nahum Goldmann, Weidenfeld and Nicolson, 1978, p. 99.

"Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves ... politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves... The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take away from them their country."
-- David Ben Gurion, quoted on pp 91-2 of Chomsky's Fateful Triangle, which appears in Simha Flapan's "Zionism and the Palestinians pp 141-2 citing a 1938 speech.

"If I knew that it was possible to save all the children of Germany by transporting them to England, and only half by transferring them to the Land of Israel, I would choose the latter, for before us lies not only the numbers of these children but the historical reckoning of the people of Israel."
-- David Ben-Gurion (Quoted on pp 855-56 in Shabtai Teveth's Ben-Gurion in a slightly different translation).

"There is no such thing as a Palestinian people... It is not as if we came and threw them out and took their country. They didn't exist."
-- Golda Meir, statement to The Sunday Times, 15 June, 1969.

"How can we return the occupied territories? There is nobody to return them to."
-- Golda Meir, March 8, 1969.

"Any one who speaks in favor of bringing the Arab refugees back must also say how he expects to take the responsibility for it, if he is interested in the state of Israel. It is better that things are stated clearly and plainly: We shall not let this happen."
-- Golda Meir, 1961, in a speech to the Knesset, reported in Ner, October 1961

"This country exists as the fulfillment of a promise made by God Himself. It would be ridiculous to ask it to account for its legitimacy."

-- Golda Meir, Le Monde, 15 October 1971

"We walked outside, Ben-Gurion accompanying us. Allon repeated his question, What is to be done with the Palestinian population?' Ben-Gurion waved his hand in a gesture which said 'Drive them out!"
-- Yitzhak Rabin, leaked censored version of Rabin memoirs, published in the New York Times, 23 October 1979.

"[Israel will] create in the course of the next 10 or 20 years conditions which would attract natural and voluntary migration of the refugees from the Gaza Strip and the west Bank to Jordan. To achieve this we have to come to agreement with King Hussein and not with Yasser Arafat."
-- Yitzhak Rabin (a "Prince of Peace" by Clinton's standards), explaining his method of ethnically cleansing the occupied land without stirring a world outcry. (Quoted in David Shipler in the New York Times, 04/04/1983 citing Meir Cohen's remarks to the Knesset's foreign affairs and defense committee on March 16.)

"[The Palestinians] are beasts walking on two legs."
-- Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the 'Beasts,"' New Statesman, June 25, 1982.

"The Partition of Palestine is illegal. It will never be recognized .... Jerusalem was and will for ever be our capital. Eretz Israel will be restored to the people of Israel. All of it. And for Ever."
-- Menachem Begin, the day after the U.N. vote to partition Palestine.

"The past leaders of our movement left us a clear message to keep Eretz Israel from the Sea to the River Jordan for future generations, for the mass aliya (=Jewish immigration), and for the Jewish people, all of whom will be gathered into this country."
-- Former Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir declares at a Tel Aviv memorial service for former Likud leaders, November 1990. Jerusalem Domestic Radio Service.

"The settlement of the Land of Israel is the essence of Zionism. Without settlement, we will not fulfill Zionism. It's that simple."
-- Yitzhak Shamir, Maariv, 02/21/1997.

"(The Palestinians) would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed against the boulders and walls."
-- Isreali Prime Minister (at the time) Yitzhak Shamir in a speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988

"Israel should have exploited the repression of the demonstrations in China, when world attention focused on that country, to carry out mass expulsions among the Arabs of the territories."
-- Benyamin Netanyahu, then Israeli Deputy Foreign Minister, former Prime Minister of Israel, speaking to students at Bar Ilan University, from the Israeli journal Hotam, November 24, 1989.

"The Palestinians are like crocodiles, the more you give them meat, they want more"....
-- Ehud Barak, Prime Minister of Israel at the time - August 28, 2000. Reported in the Jerusalem Post August 30, 2000

"If we thought that instead of 200 Palestinian fatalities, 2,000 dead would put an end to the fighting at a stroke, we would use much more force...."
-- Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak, quoted in Associated Press, November 16, 2000.

"I would have joined a terrorist organization."
-- Ehud Barak's response to Gideon Levy, a columnist for the Ha'aretz newspaper, when Barak was asked what he would have done if he had been born a Palestinian.

"It is the duty of Israeli leaders to explain to public opinion, clearly and courageously, a certain number of facts that are forgotten with time. The first of these is that there is no Zionism, colonialization, or Jewish State without the eviction of the Arabs and the expropriation of their lands."
-- Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of militants from the extreme right-wing Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, November 15, 1998.

"Everybody has to move, run and grab as many (Palestinian) hilltops as they can to enlarge the (Jewish) settlements because everything we take now will stay ours...Everything we don't grab will go to them."
-- Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of the Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, Nov. 15, 1998.

"Israel may have the right to put others on trial, but certainly no one has the right to put the Jewish people and the State of Israel on trial."
-- Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, 25 March, 2001 quoted in BBC News Online
I totally agreed with most quotes you put up there. It all came down to Jewish rights and determination for the creation of Israel and its protection.
Where as arabs quotes came down to killings of jews and total destruction of Israel. Not surprisingly most arabs terrorists (freedom fighter/resistance fighters for you) aim is total destruction and wholesale killings of jews as done by nazis.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC

Aryanbeauty said:
I totally agreed with most quotes you put up there. It all came down to Jewish rights and determination for the creation of Israel and its protection.
Where as arabs quotes came down to killings of jews and total destruction of Israel. Not surprisingly most arabs terrorists (freedom fighter/resistance fighters for you) aim is total destruction and wholesale killings of jews as done by nazis.
If you believe and agree with these quotes, then you're no better than the muslim extremists who kill innocents, and use their religion to justify.

Last edited:

Aryanbeauty

HSC

S1M0 said:
If you believe and agree with these quotes, then you're no better than the muslim extremists who kill innocents, and use their religion to justify.
At least they are not calling for killings of innocents in those quotes. And no I dont kill innocent people , unlike muslim terrorists which makes me Betta. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)